Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    No I won't.. Find it yourself, if it's important to you.
    I see... so you make a bullshit claim and wont back it up because you know you cant prove it... got it...

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    What I'm getting from this comment is: "just shut up and play the game, if it doesn't affect you first hand, then it's fine".
    more like "it doesnt affect THE GAME at all, so if you dont like it, leave"
    or does anyone else having better gear than you affect you or the game? does it bother you that player from Method who plays the same class you do get the drop you want?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    Hi Folks,

asked myself a question and i cant find myself a good answer. So i will ask you, the community.

*snip*

I see this as a big dilemma and i do not know what can be done logically wise to stop that downwards spiral.

Any ideas ?
    The solution is easy. Cancel your sub and move on with your life.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Stop subscribing. It's literally the only metric that matters to them. Your happiness is not something they're interested in. If you keep playing, you're happy enough for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    But all in all I think ppl blow this "ruined the game" stuff waaaay out of proportion. Especially since apparently they are ruining the game since 2007 and TBC ^^ https://www.gamespot.com/forums/pc-m...-wow-25902237/
    100% this. According to the tiny portion of WoW players that actually use forums, Blizz has been ruining the game since pretty much the first expansion.

And these people asking 'how can we save WoW from Blizz??' - um, you can't? Its like they forget that WoW is Blizzard's game, not ours.

If you want to play a tangible role in the game's improvement, stop bellyaching on forums, get a degree in game design and apply for a job at Blizz. What's the expression again? Be the change that you want to see?
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2020-02-25 at 11:12 AM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I haven't played WoW for like 3 months, originally planned to come back to 8.3

But when the date approached and I read through the patch notes and saw the trailer I just had 0 motivation to actually play a MMO. If I would return to WoW now I would choose classic. But for now I feel completely unmotivated to ever play a MMO again. Monster Hunter offers me the same grind / hamster wheel but on my own terms and without dealing with other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    They should stop listening to every little whine from the community tbh.
    This is the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    Your time in WoW has ended? Time to move on to new things?
    People have a very hard time with that idea. I think many see WoW as such a big part of their life they don't know what to do without it, don't think of ever not playing it and any changes they aren't completely on board with is a developer issue not an actual issue with them. At some all things come to an end, hobbies normally don't have this 15 year lifespan many have gotten out of WoW. Yet somehow they don't see it that way almost like a smoker not being able to consider a day with their pack of cigarettes.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    This is the solution.
    Yes, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    but exactly thats the problem here, as i tried to show. it does NOT make MORE ppl happy (more ppl enjoy that route), because of cash grab systems you can make MORE money with LESS ppl.

its EXACTLY the opposite what you say. and that seems to my like a logical problem.
    the problem is u assume adding a cash grab system will mean less people. What happens when cash grab systems that make more money attract more players or keep players saturated? Complaints on forums, reddit, youtubers, etc. are only a vocal minority. You are nothing more than a nuance and if you all quit nobody would feel it (as most posts are bitching for sake of bitching or endless paragraphs).

Blizzard uses metrics - thats why when you cancel your sub there is a field to leave a reason why. The real issue is people keep paying their subs for something they clearly dont enjoy. Move on. if you cant move on from something that clearly doesnt give you any joy anymore, you have an addiction problem.

you guys are just bored of the game because you play it so much and have played it for many years. Maybe to compensate for something that is missing in your real life? I don't know. I play every expansion for 3-4 months on and off and I'm super excited to try every new patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This seems like the same topic as an ongoing thread, and we don't really need a duplicate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead