Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by VexxedFox View Post
    Demon Hunters and Death Knights in 8.3...they hurt me so badly I almost broke my monitor.
    Eesh. Go easy on your parents' property mate.

To be fair you have to be the same kind of moron to even take PvP seriously in this game... Guess it takes one to know one.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Can promise you, that's not the only place.
    Yea MMO-C comes to mind.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

I just wish they would explore iterative balancing more often and deploy such changes way more frequent. Leave reworks for larger patches.

Seeing something like class X lacks in single target. Let's buff single target spell Y. Next week ....Oh it's to strong in PvP, let's only apply the modifier to pve then.

Class Z ha to much burst, let's reduce some burst spell cd but lower it's damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    To be fair you have to be the same kind of moron to even take PvP seriously in this game... Guess it takes one to know one.
    Since there are tournaments with big cash prizes no. You don't have to be a moron to take PvP seriously. And while I disagree with insulting devs, I agree that saying someone is a moron because he wants a balanced game just show how people don't actually care about balance. And that's why the game is so imbalaced right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    Since there are tournaments with big cash prizes no. You don't have to be a moron to take PvP seriously. And while I disagree with insulting devs, I agree that saying someone is a moron because he wants a balanced game just show how people don't actually care about balance. And that's why the game is so imbalaced right now.
    I was attacking pvp, not balance. I want balance so on that point you are straight up wrong. Why do so many miss the obvious point of showing how pointless OPs remarks are? Which is why I used the same tactic as him.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    that a complete and utter moron could work at and get a promotion.
    Wow, buddy, you've never actually had a job, have you?

Literally every company with over about 100 employees is a place where a complete and utter moron could get a promotion. The majority of companies with less than 100 employees too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    1) nobody ITT even mentioned Vanilla until you did, for some strange reason.

2) you'd expect they would be exponentially better at class balance after freaking FIFTEEN years of experience and three massive abilities pruning in a row.

3) People in Vanilla had a pretty good knowledge of how classes worked. That's when Ion himself became a consultant for devs, and a couple of years later, a dev himself.
    They are exponentially better at class balance than Vanilla. The difficulty is that balance isn't something that you can achieve and just sit on, unless you stop development, and stop doing things like having vertical power increases. Hell, GW2 technically only has horizontal power increases and it still has godawful balance.

nobody cares about pvp buddy

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunters and Death Knights in 8.3...they hurt me so badly I almost broke my monitor.
    That's a you problem, not a game problem.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Last Christmas he gave Blizz his heart, but the very next patch they gave it away...
    I got a good IRL lol out of this post, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Well, this thread will get closed in a few hours.
    Hard to say. This forum's toleration for 'pointless and/or useless' topics (like this one) is pretty high.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

IMHO all this shows is that PVP ruins class fantasy and balance. Half of these balancing things are done because "X is OP in muh PVP" and Arena bullshit only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread seems unlikely to promote constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead