Horde EU - LF Any Sever Heroic OR/AND Mythic Raiding Guild (Disc Priest)

Hi,

Thanks for checking out my post! I am looking for a new friendly guild to raid with (Horde). I am currently moving onto my disc priest, who is at nearly at heroic raiding level in gear. I have completed heroic Ny'alotha 12/12 and 3/12 in Mythic on my Holy Paladin. I am currently on Tarren Mill server but willing to server change to be part of something great.

I have always struggled to find my own guild, and my recent guild have been kind people, but have stumbled across too many healers. I am wanting to learn disc priest full time. I am available all times in evening 5PM server time onwards till 11PM. I would just like a chance to be in a friendly guild with a willingness to teach someone how to become a top mythic disc priest. I have a mic, and willing to join discord for Coms. I am interested in cutting edge content, and play regularly everyday.

My Disc priest is not ready to raid currently, but I would like to join a guild with the outlook of helping me build myself up. I know all mechanics for the current content and willing to put lots of work in to become the best I can be with the benefits of being able to pick things up very quickly!

Thank you for taking the time to check this out and read my post.

If you have any questions about myself or want to reach out to me, please contact me on my battle.net - Nytro#21825

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Just a quick update to my post, I am happy to join a full Heroic only guild as well on ANY server.
    Last edited by BexoWOW; 2020-02-25 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BexoWOW View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for checking out my post! I am looking for a new friendly guild to raid with (Horde). I am currently moving onto my disc priest, who is at nearly at heroic raiding level in gear. I have completed heroic Ny'alotha 12/12 and 3/12 in Mythic on my Holy Paladin. I am currently on Tarren Mill server but willing to server change to be part of something great.

I have always struggled to find my own guild, and my recent guild have been kind people, but have stumbled across too many healers. I am wanting to learn disc priest full time. I am available all times in evening 5PM server time onwards till 11PM. I would just like a chance to be in a friendly guild with a willingness to teach someone how to become a top mythic disc priest. I have a mic, and willing to join discord for Coms. I am interested in cutting edge content, and play regularly everyday.

My Disc priest is not ready to raid currently, but I would like to join a guild with the outlook of helping me build myself up. I know all mechanics for the current content and willing to put lots of work in to become the best I can be with the benefits of being able to pick things up very quickly!

Thank you for taking the time to check this out and read my post.

If you have any questions about myself or want to reach out to me, please contact me on my battle.net - Nytro#21825

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Just a quick update to my post, I am happy to join a full Heroic only guild as well on ANY server.
    RX is looking for good players: wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/RX we are on Draenor EDIT: NVM I see you cant go past 11PM sorry :/