Whisper-Tab wont flash anymore

Hi there,

I have created another chatwindow just for whispers for like 10 years now, so that I dont miss whispers during raids, /2 spam, etc.
    Now I noticed that this window wont indicate a new message with a blinking tab anymore. I used the addon "Prat" for years but either with this addon disabled, the whisper-tab just indicates that I have a whispers when hovering over it with the mouse.

Do you have any idea fixing this issue? I missed a lot of whispers lately because I am so used to the flashing chat-tab.

Thank you
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Dagrot View Post
    Hi there,

I have created another chatwindow just for whispers for like 10 years now, so that I dont miss whispers during raids, /2 spam, etc.
    Now I noticed that this window wont indicate a new message with a blinking tab anymore. I used the addon "Prat" for years but either with this addon disabled, the whisper-tab just indicates that I have a whispers when hovering over it with the mouse.

Do you have any idea fixing this issue? I missed a lot of whispers lately because I am so used to the flashing chat-tab.

Thank you
    <3
    I do the same thing but have the opposite problem. when i get a whisper it permanently flashes since 8.3.