LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    "I don't have proof so I'll try to deflect" lolololol

bro, please don't do this to yourself.
    His proof: "dude trust me"

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    "I don't have proof so I'll try to deflect" lolololol

bro, please don't do this to yourself.
    "My memory is the same as a goldfish lololol".

I did all 36 mage towers, I really don't care what you think or what your brain fails to store.

They aren't comparable besides "can be done solo".

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    It does make the visions substantially easier, i agree. But trying to flex some invisible skill here? As i've said, armory link, and then we'll have a discussion.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...sions-of-nzoth did 5 masks 2 weeks ago, which means no 15% extra sanity reduction resistance, no cloak proc etc, now i literally use 0 orbs in 5 masks.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    "My memory is the same as a goldfish lololol".

I did all 36 mage towers, I really don't care what you think or what your brain fails to store.
    so did I buddy, and frost dk was equally as faceroll as the others.

remorseless winter/ hb spam the icicles, ams when he hides, dps cooldowns when he isn't doing either
    zzzzzzz

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    His proof: "dude trust me"
    it's actually hilarious

Difficulty is relative

Fun is subjective

Goala are unique per individual

The mage tower and horrific visions are not comparable content. Someone close this pointless thread.

Also, the fact that visions reward significant gear upgrades through sockets, as well as upgraded cape stats, makes the system much better than mage tower (which I thought was more fun).

Mage tower gave you a weapon skin 99% of you aren't using anymore... and that's it! Cosmetics more important to you guys? (Don't answer)

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Cloak 12 trivializes visions, for every single damn spec, 5 masks 2 weeks ago? tough stuff, 5 masks now? meme.
    You have a very well geared DH, it makes things far easier for you than for some specs.

Jesus, you looted 90k mementos, you farmed the shit out of the visions

You have a very well geared DH, it makes things far easier for you than for some specs.
    I said every spec cause i've seen even shadow priest soloing 5 masks, it does trivialize stuff, like i said, 2 weeks ago or even earlier it was way harder, no proc, way less sanity reduction resistance etc, but if a shadow priest can solo 5 masks now, who cant?

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEBqK9HfiUc&t=31s sp clear, not me, and it was uploaded on february 17th, imagine how easy it is now.
    Last edited by Frozenbro; 2020-02-27 at 08:23 PM.

I said every spec cause i've seen even shadow priest soloing 5 masks, it does trivialize stuff, like i said, 2 weeks ago or even earlier it was way harder, no proc, way less sanity reduction resistance etc, but if a shadow priest can solo 5 masks now, who cant?

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEBqK9HfiUc&t=31s sp clear, not me, and it was uploaded on february 17th, imagine how easy it is now.
    It's definitely easier now, but saying it's a "meme" is a bit of a stretch.

It's definitely easier now, but saying it's a "meme" is a bit of a stretch.
    visions as a shadow priest was also a meme, until people realized its actually possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    While in Mage Tower you were mostly in control of the situation if you just knew what to do.
    What does this even mean, everything in visions is basically scripted and avoidable except a very few mechanics like the knock from the valley of wisdom miniboss, you are in complete control unless you "gasp" dont know what you are doing.

I think Horrific Visions compare better to Withered Army Training. They have absolutely nothing to do with Mage Tower.

I didnt care for any of the skins.

Mage tower literally didnt exist for me.

Visions drop loot I can use.

Visions exist for me.

My main was shaman enhanc, I really did not care about getting different skins for different specs at the moment. When mage tower launched, on the first day I got it done in 5 tries.
    Mage tower was way better, fights tunned for each spec, good rewards, easy to get currency, an actual challenge.
    I did all 36 mage towers
    Yes, and I had fun lvling my alts and gearing them to do mage tower
    Dude, you're a treasure trove. I've actually lost all interest in this pointless comparison between visions and mage tower, i'm just curious how much further can you spiral. A person, who actually managed to put an effort to complete the mage tower on first cicle (wasn't 1st day btw), albeit one of the easier ones, still a fairly solid achievement. You should have stopped there. Judge that one mage tower you completed in regards to that gear and point in time and just stop.

But naah, he then goes to judge mage tower difficulties and tuning, claiming he did all 36 of those.That's cool and all, but you didn't complete those at their intended difficulty, how the hell do you have any say in that? Half of your posts should start with "People say, that"

Dude, you're a treasure trove. I've actually lost all interest in this pointless comparison between visions and mage tower, i'm just curious how much further can you spiral. A person, who actually managed to put an effort to complete the mage tower on first cicle (wasn't 1st day btw), albeit one of the easier ones, still a fairly solid achievement. You should have stopped there. Judge that one mage tower you completed in regards to that gear and point in time and just stop.

But naah, he then goes to judge mage tower difficulties and tuning, claiming he did all 36 of those.That's cool and all, but you didn't complete those at their intended difficulty, how the hell do you have any say in that? Half of your posts should start with "People say, that"
    its funny too cus if you had roots of shaladrassil and prydaz on shaman, you literally couldn't die.

They were all easy, with a few exceptions like aff lock if you didn't have corruption ring. So many specs I knew absolutely nothing and still did mage tower just fine.

By your logic nobody can judge mage tower if they didn't complete all 36 on day 1. And I did complete my first mage tower on the first day it was up.

Cry all you want, I completed everything.

They were all easy, with a few exceptions like aff lock if you didn't have corruption ring. So many specs I knew absolutely nothing and still did mage tower just fine.

By your logic nobody can judge mage tower if they didn't complete all 36 on day 1. And I did complete my first mage tower on the first day it was up.

They were all easy if you overgeared them, yes. All easy at launch? Definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    It was gated behind shitty currency that was tied to shitty wq's.. Did you even play legion?
    Yeah, but you could farm dozens of attempts *daily*, much more if you wanted to, and the farming stayed efficent (sentinax, the best method, was possible to farm nigh endlessly).

DOZENS of attempts. Compare that to visions, which require multiple dailies AND weekly events for, at the most and after multiple buffs, 5-6 attempts. The artifact challenge grind was practically non existent in comparison, the vision grind is insultingly abusive.

Yes, you did. And yes, they were easy. For you at the point in time when you overgeared them. I would take you input only on the enh shaman one. Nothing else.

I can say "Guys, i think mythic Gul'dan was pretty hard" and here you run in with your "Nah-ah, it was super easy. I know for sure, i killed him in a raid decked with mythic antorus gear." That's what your argument looks like.

Noone takes anything from your day one(?) or all mage towers completed. Congrats. If they were actually easy like you say (sometimes? sometimes you say they were a real challenge), you would have done all of them in the first couple of months. But you did them when you managed to, because, guess what, you needed to overgear them so they became easy

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...sions-of-nzoth did 5 masks 2 weeks ago, which means no 15% extra sanity reduction resistance, no cloak proc etc, now i literally use 0 orbs in 5 masks.
    Bruh... that's why i asked. You were probably a little less decked in top gear, but decked nonetheless. Not everyone has gear like that, or plays a demon hunter.

The shadow priest argument is kinda dodgy too. He is most likely a very skilled player as well as was running a very good gear in that video. Hell, most people don't even sim the amount of damage he made in that video. That's what the cloak ranks are for, increasing the sanity resistance decreases the gear needed.
    Last edited by Tang0; 2020-02-27 at 08:58 PM.

Yes, you did. And yes, they were easy. For you at the point in time when you overgeared them. I would take you input only on the enh shaman one. Nothing else.

I can say "Guys, i think mythic Gul'dan was pretty hard" and here you run in with your "Nah-ah, it was super easy. I know for sure, i killed him in a raid decked with mythic antorus gear." That's what your argument looks like.

Noone takes anything from your day one(?) or all mage towers completed. Congrats. If they were actually easy like you say (sometimes? sometimes you say they were a real challenge), you would have done all of them in the first couple of months. But you did them when you managed to, because, guess what, you needed to overgear them so they became easy
    I'm sorry if it was hard for you, I didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Hey you did it, you completed hard content! YAY!