Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Trump proclaims Coronavirus to be a hoax!

https://politicalwire.com/2020/02/28...rus-is-a-hoax/

So..according to Trump at a trump rally, the coronavirus is a hoax created by the democrats. *their new hoax*
    How can his supporters believe this??

Mod Edit: This thread is closed.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-02-29 at 03:01 PM.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

10+ Year Old Account
    America, your President!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so while this is still a stupid statement, I'd feel remiss is there wasn't more context given beyond the headline.

It's less he's claiming the Virus itself is a hoax, as much as he's claiming that the news about how badly he's bungling it is part of the same 'Hoax!' narrative the Impeachment and Mueller investigation are to make him look bad.

There, now armed with this context, you can all be more rightfully frustrated at this idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    “So far we have lost nobody to coronavirus in the United States. We are totally prepared.”
    That is going to age well.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Okay so while this is still a stupid statement, I'd feel remiss is there wasn't more context given beyond the headline.

It's less he's claiming the Virus itself is a hoax, as much as he's claiming that the news about how badly he's bungling it is part of the same 'Hoax!' narrative the Impeachment and Mueller investigation are to make him look bad.

There, now armed with this context, you can all be more rightfully frustrated at this idiot.
    If we weren't already rightfully frustrated with *said idiot*
    It's simply amazing, that he changes his stance on the virus. Nobody dares contradict him either, not even the CDC, which is even more appalling.

so a hoax is killing people? time to ban hoaxes!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

“So far we have lost nobody to coronavirus in the United States. We are totally prepared.”
    I'll check back in a month.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    That is going to age well.
    "Everything is under control," Trump didn't say but I'm pretending he did, "the DOW drops 3,600 points all the time."

Donald Trump is one of the most dangerous presidents of the USA. Democrats should never let the Republicans forget how much of a mess they have created.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Although trump didnt say the virus itself is a hoax... I think he meant how the democrats are trying to politicize the virus is a hoax. Right? I think people are taking this out of context here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    so a hoax is killing people? time to ban hoaxes!!
    I'm sure that the coronavirus hoax ban would get acquitted. lol

I don't understand what the hoax is supposed to be?

Trump did fire the pandemic response team.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...pandemic-team/

It's not beyond reason to question his administrations ability to handle it given all the lies and/or lack of knowledge they've told about the virus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Although trump didnt say the virus itself is a hoax... I think he meant how the democrats are trying to politicize the virus is a hoax. Right? I think people are taking this out of context here.
    I don't understand what the hoax is given the articles I've seen. I'm trying to understand.

He's calling the Criticism of how bad the Virus is getting a hoax which is as dangerous calling it hoax, he's trying to downplay the Virus for his reelection and sweep away how poorly they are managing this issue.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    He's calling the Criticism of how bad the Virus is getting a hoax which is as dangerous calling it hoax, he's trying to downplay the Virus for his reelection and sweep away how poorly they are managing this issue.
    That's true. I'm just saying that he isnt saying the virus itself is a hoax. Hes not that much of an idiot.

True, that's exactly what he meant. He didn't say the virus itself is a hoax, just that it's being politicized by the Dems. I'm sure that would doom his presidency if he openly said the virus itself is a hoax and to just be ignored as fake news.

- - - Updated - - -

That's true. I'm just saying that he isnt saying the virus itself is a hoax. Hes not that much of an idiot.
    Hmm...i'll be honest. I can completely see Trump saying the virus itself is a hoax. I believe he's that much of an idiot. :P

He is that much of an idiot, but that isn't what he is saying I'm fairly sure.

It's funny that you still believe there are limits to his idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    It's funny that you still believe there are limits to his idiocy.
    I just think that it's good to not get in a circle jerk with a misleading title. Trump administration has had a bad response to the crisis, but that doesnt change the title being misleading.

10+ Year Old Account
    He seems to be under the impression that 'stealth' aircraft are literally invisible and that 'clean coal' involves physically scrubbing coal.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

I just think that it's good to not get in a circle jerk with a misleading title. Trump administration has had a bad response to the crisis, but that doesnt change the title being misleading.
    I'm just saying you should know by now not to place limits on the idiocy of 45.