Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    ...Trust me, you will be just fine without infesting every single thread with your complaints. If you dislike the game so much, stop playing and visiting discussion about the game. If you are too addicted to do that, go seek help. But stop spreading your negativity in basically every single border and let people make their own decisions.
    I don't need your advice pal, just like OP didn't particularly need mine, as I already admitted.

And trust me, I'm just fine the way I am. I don't know what 'negativity' you're talking about. I suppose that you are refering to my opinion of how Blizzard like to "balance" things, but myself along with probably 80% of the remaining participants on this forum share this same opinion, so I really don't understand what you're on about.

Anyway, if you can't or don't want to provide constructive counter to my opinion then please, by all means, don't waste your time calling me negative...

Quote Originally Posted by ecospherez View Post
    Absolutely off topic, please stay on point or GTFO, it offers nothing to what OP is asking. Go whine in the other countless threads moaning about corruption.
    Is corruption not a system used in current wow? If yes, then how is he anywhere off-topic choosing to discuss it with OP?

You need to calm down a few notches, each time someone has a slight critique your alarms all go BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP ALERT!!!

Frankly I am so tired of Blizzard-apologists running in to defend anything negative about the game, it should be moderated.

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    Is corruption not a system used in current wow? If yes, then how is he anywhere off-topic choosing to discuss it with OP?

You need to calm down a few notches, each time someone has a slight critique your alarms all go BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP ALERT!!!

Frankly I am so tired of Blizzard-apologists running in to defend anything negative about the game, it should be moderated.
    OP didn't talk about corruption at all. Your desire to push your agenda has nothing to do with the topic. Every time someone asks ANYTHING you have the same retards reeeeeeing, whining how bad everything is in WoW and crying because "we can't say anything boohoo".

"Hey what can I do?"
    1st answer: "WOW SUCKS LOL" "BOOHOOHOO BLIZZARD SHILLS"
    Yeah, definitely on topic
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2020-02-26 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    And trust me, I'm just fine the way I am.
    Denial is a hell of a drug. Alcoholics also say they are fine, cause who could know better than themselves, right? And yet, some actions, some signs speak for themselves, and no amount of words you speak to make yourself feel right will make them true.

I don't know what 'negativity' you're talking about. I suppose that you are refering to my opinion of how Blizzard like to "balance" things
    That, amoung the other stuff, but it takes only a moment going through your recent post history to see how much you dislike the game, yet you insist on visiting these forums to spew your negativity and hate. And it doesn't require a galaxybrain to know it's an attempt to manipulate other people's opinion to make yourself feel better and in confirmation zone.

but myself along with probably 80% of the remaining participants on this forum share this same opinion
    A number out of nowhere, I guess. Of course you, as a person who hates this game, pay way more attention to negative comments, cause they play into your opinion. And that makes your perception a "Majority of the people here share my opinion! I'm right!". I, on the other hand, know (and it's not a secret knowledge by the way) that people who enjoy the game, won't waste their time coming here for a daily "love the game" spam, because they don't feel the need to convince anyone - they care about their entertainment. Also, you'd be surprised how many people just don't post at all, but still visit these forums.
    But why am I surprised - pulling numbers out of one's ass as a proof of their failed arguments is a very basic tactic for people who have nothing to show but hate.

so I really don't understand what you're on about.
    If you go to a restaurant and dislike the food they serve, you maybe tell the staff what is wrong, leave and never come back.
    If you play a game and dislike it, you maybe tell the devs what is wrong, quit and don't come back unless they fix what you deemed broken.

At least that's how a healthy human being, with more going on in their life than a game they hate, would do. It's not a job you're forced to show up to every day (and even then, you can change the job). It's not a school that you are bound to attend. It's not food that you must eat every day to survive. It's a game. A form of entertainment, and you have the right to choose any form of entertainment out of all available to you, to provide you fun and pleasure.

Yet here you are.

Anyway, if you can't or don't want to provide constructive counter to my opinion then please, by all means, don't waste your time calling me negative...
    But I just provided a constructive counter, perhaps too constructive for you to comprehend and that's the issue As I said, denial is a hell of a drug, and people rarely know when to admit they are wrong - it's easier to just ignore what they were given or call it false, keeping their bubble intact.

And I think I will decide for myself how to waste my time, thanks.

You genuinely believe you know me better than I know myself dude? You must be really special. Honestly, all the crap you wrote is not even remotely constructive feedback on my opinion, it's just a bunch of nonsense which aims to somehow convince me that you know me better than I know myself.

The fact I dislike how the game is handled doesn't mean I dislike the game. And the fact I'm vocal about it only shows that I'm not ignorant.

And implying that everybody over here who shares my opinion is the minority, because others cba to post? I just can't decide if that's more absurd or hilarious. The fact you can pull the classical "where'd you get that number from" on me doesn't mean there aren't numerous threads on daily basis concerning how crap Corruption actually is...
    As I thought - too constructive for you to process it. But basically reacted how I described you would. Welp, there's no winning with delusional people, so you keep being miserable while I enjoy the game and have a good time
    Last edited by keymil; 2020-02-26 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Imagine bein that guy, corruption is fine, sure it has some flaws(mostly the rng obtaining) but to be so negative yet still show up on this forum constantly is just pathetic.
    Sure it is fine if your end game are WQ and Pet Battle.

I believe you need to do the original war campaign, darkshore, do a Naga world quests for the quest item, then nazjatar, mechagon and finally current content of invasions and visions.

(If you want to go in order)

That said, there's a lot of daily style content if you want flight and zandalari trolls, so you should probably be doing wq in zuldazar and nazjatar/mechagon. Don't forget there are rares coral ancients in nazjatar that give good rep items (potentially) that you can kill weekly.

Oh, and check Zuldazar for invasions (if you Google BFA invasion timer you should see when an invasion is up, can check the map to see which zone it's in.)
    Last edited by yamix; 2020-02-26 at 04:57 PM.

@keymil

You genuinely believe you know me better than I know myself dude? You must be really special. Honestly, all the crap you wrote is not even remotely constructive feedback on my opinion, it's just a bunch of nonsense which aims to somehow convince me that you know me better than I know myself.

The fact I dislike how the game is handled doesn't mean I dislike the game. And the fact I'm vocal about it only shows that I'm not ignorant.

And implying that everybody over here who shares my opinion is the minority, because others cba to post? I just can't decide if that's more absurd or hilarious. The fact you can pull the classical "where'd you get that number from" on me doesn't mean there aren't numerous threads on daily basis concerning how crap Corruption actually is...

-Tanaris I think is just referring to something that gets you a pet, minor side mission

-get some contracts from the auction house to get zandalari rep a bit faster. Obviously any quests in Zul'dazar will help your rep with them. the 3 reps are zuldazar, talanji's expedition, and voldunai.

-I'm not sure you can salvage the timeline at this point but just keep in mind it's by order of release: leveling zones, Uldir, dazar'alor raid, nazjatar/mechagon, old god goodness, etc.

-as far as quick catch-up gear Nazjatar first for boa benthic gear tokens, then rares in the two n'zoth corrupted zones for 410 random boa tokens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

Are you for corrutption because it's "fine" or against it because of the "rng" (which is exactly what's WRONG with Corrutpion)???
    I can only speak for myself.

As I thought when it was still on PTR, corruption RNG (acquisition and throughput power) is worse than WF/TF. I don't understand what they were thinking ... this was so predictable. At the same time, once you do get some decent corruption, it is fun. Who doesn't like seeing a wave of power blowing shit up? Also, I really like the aspect of corruption where you have to balance the power with the danger of stacking it too much.

At the end of the day it is meh, aka "fine". It could have been a lot better, but it's ok. But I can also see where other people (top raids for instance) would really hate it.

but to be so negative yet still show up on this forum constantly is just pathetic.
    You're only allowed to post on MMOchampion if you're not negative about WoW. I guess.

Imagine bein that guy, corruption is fine, sure it has some flaws(mostly the rng obtaining) but to be so negative yet still show up on this forum constantly is just pathetic.
    There's so many people that hate corruption I don't think it really qualifies as a "that guy" situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    You're only allowed to post on MMOchampion if you're not negative about WoW. I guess.
    I've learned that you have to like 100% of everything about wow or wHy Do YoU eVeN pLaY iF yOu HaTe ThE gAmE?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill yourself -updated 3/7/2020

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    ...I really like the aspect of corruption where you have to balance the power with the danger of stacking it too much...
    Agreed.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post

I've learned that you have to like 100% of everything about wow or wHy Do YoU eVeN pLaY iF yOu HaTe ThE gAmE?
    Its even better, you are not supposed to even make posts about wow unless its positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Corydon View Post
    Hi fellas,

I took a break from WoW by the end of 2018. I think 8.1 had just released!? I took a break because I didn't enjoy BfA anymore. I was having a blast in Legion though.

Well, now I resubbed and am actually enjoying the content. Thing is, I am a little confused how to best do my grinding. I had completed Pathfinder1 in 2018. I now need to complete Pathfinder2. Also I want to unlock Zandalari trolls asap. Oh yeah, playing Horde btw.

I looked up the guides on Wowhead and they are helpful. But I am in fear to miss content chronologically and mess up my timeline if I do it "wrong".
    For example I was doing my business in Zuldazar / Kul'Tiras and and one point was sent to Nazjatar even though I haven't completed my business yet. War campaign not completed. Not a single sub-zone on Zandalar completed. Also I did not complete any of the newer raids. But now there is MOTHER in that heart chamber and she already unlocked my azerite heart to level 50. I'm now supposed to do some Tanaris 5man scenario dungeon I believe.

Is there any path I should stick to in terms of story flow (I like story) or should I just go straight ahead to Nazjatar and Mechagon and do my questing there and not mind Zuldazar at all? Also, some NPCs talk about Sylvanas being my warchief (still) and others only talk about Cromush and some troll guy. i am puzzled

Thanks for you help, folks!

(I don't mind spoilers but other readers possibly might.)
    So, Mechagon is a little side-thing with no relation to the main questline at all, it won't make the story seem disjointed. Nazjatar and the 8.3 content may seem like something is missing if you do NOT complete the 8.0/8.1 storylines (You also need to fully complete all of the pre-8.2 quests to unlock Zandalari).

8.3, however, has the Legendary Cloak locked behind it, which is pretty big in terms of gear (You can't even do the last 2 bosses in the new raid without it).

Imo, I would do...

8.3 content - Takes about 3 hours to knock out the storyline and get into the "endless grind" stage. You will also get a few 430/445 pieces along the way to give yourself a gear boost. Also, almost none of the 8.3 content takes place in Zandalar/Kul Tiras, so you can fly around and get it done faster.
    8.1 content - Since you fully completed Pathfinder 1, this means that you have a few short questlines to do that came out in 8.1. ~3 hours to do them, and then you can...
    Grind 8.2 content. Note that another allied race, Mechagnomes, require you to complete the full Mechagnome questline AND get exalted with their rep. Naz doesn't require as much, just rep. Fortunately, getting rep now is much easier then getting rep in the past - Outside of CTA weeks, each zone is pretty much empty in WM (Probably almost always empty in non-WM), meaning you can kill the rares as they pop up, and you can get rep tokens that work up to exalted for 25 mana pearls (And you can get about 75 manapearls a day if you exhaust all the manapearl sources each day)
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Hi

I just got back on a toon i haven't played since early BfA, he was 330ish ilvl

I already had pathifinder 2 but it doesn't change much to your course of action

What I did, was jump directly into Nazjatar, unlock the story there and first essences, then you get a quest that sends you to Mechagon. This is for the 8.2 content
    While doing all of this you can also get working on your legendary cloak by accepting the quest at your capital that introduces you to Wrathion and the 8.3 content

It's pretty straight forward, no need to get lost in the BoD campaign and other past content for now

Plaese read above... The fact that you guys decline reality doesn't mean that the game is fine and dandy... Blizzard are practically joking with us, and you guys are FINE with it...
    or maybe, just maybe, people are actualy enjoying something YOU dont like? wild concept i know, but it is in fact true that not everybody must have the same opinion as you...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'm kidding, BFA certainly deserves to be trashed on, and there are plenty of threads for it. I just feel it's misplaced to do it in the thread based on a guy getting back into the game, last thing I'd wanna read when I get something new is someone telling me how bad it is
    this, i personaly dont hate bfa, but i understand a lot of people do, but to mention it in EVERY thread, even in those that have nothing to do with it...

its like you stop someone on the street to ask him the time and he tells you not to watch female ghostbusters bcs its shit... i mean, he might be right but WHY would he tell you that?!

- - - Updated - - -

myself along with probably 80% of the remaining participants on this forum share this same opinion
    well, majority of crazy people think they are not crazy... being in the majority doesnt mean you are right especialy if the question is completely subjective...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post

but he is right you know, question was about lore and such, OP said he do enjoy the game, and Greengrim reacted with how the game is bad... its veeeery marginaly connected, but it is really off topic

Well, if you haven't completed all of Zuldazar subzones, that's the first thing you need.
    After that, try completing the War campaign as it should guide you through Kul Tiras and Nazjatar, together with some Heart of Azeroth shenanigans in the middle

Once done with that, everything will point you to 8.3 content

Regarding the Zandalari master race unlocking, you'll need to finish Zandalar's storyline, so doing the quests should be enough and should get you near revered reputation.
    Start doing emissaries and World Quests with a Zandalari Empire contract to get more reputation. If you are willing to, you can go War Mode to get more reputation with each quest
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Corydon View Post
    Hi fellas,

I took a break from WoW by the end of 2018. I think 8.1 had just released!? I took a break because I didn't enjoy BfA anymore. I was having a blast in Legion though.

Well, now I resubbed and am actually enjoying the content. Thing is, I am a little confused how to best do my grinding. I had completed Pathfinder1 in 2018. I now need to complete Pathfinder2. Also I want to unlock Zandalari trolls asap. Oh yeah, playing Horde btw.

I looked up the guides on Wowhead and they are helpful. But I am in fear to miss content chronologically and mess up my timeline if I do it "wrong".
    For example I was doing my business in Zuldazar / Kul'Tiras and and one point was sent to Nazjatar even though I haven't completed my business yet. War campaign not completed. Not a single sub-zone on Zandalar completed. Also I did not complete any of the newer raids. But now there is MOTHER in that heart chamber and she already unlocked my azerite heart to level 50. I'm now supposed to do some Tanaris 5man scenario dungeon I believe.

Is there any path I should stick to in terms of story flow (I like story) or should I just go straight ahead to Nazjatar and Mechagon and do my questing there and not mind Zuldazar at all? Also, some NPCs talk about Sylvanas being my warchief (still) and others only talk about Cromush and some troll guy. i am puzzled

Thanks for you help, folks!

(I don't mind spoilers but other readers possibly might.)
    Ermm hmmm tbh idk, I was gonna just write you out a list of stuff you need to do to be raid ready as I've just rerolled my self and gotten through most of it, but it seems your more concerned with the story, on that front idk, I just took the catch up skips

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    or maybe, just maybe, ...
    Maybe, just maybe, you can actually read the whole damn comment chronology.... I did admit this was not the place already.

And accusing me of posting this in EVERY thread is just plain crap and not true.

Edit:
    @Monster Hunter

Dang bro, I just noticed your signature. I do too bro, dang!
    Last edited by Greengrim; 2020-02-27 at 02:20 PM.

Maybe, just maybe, you can actually read the whole damn comment chronology.... I did admit this was not the place already.

And accusing me of posting this in EVERY thread is just plain crap and not true.

Edit:
    @Monster Hunter

Dang bro, I just noticed your signature. I do too bro, dang!
    @ercarp made it for me, he has a #imisslegion one.