Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Hard to get interested if they don't change the ABSENCE OF CHARACTER STATS.

All items need to be changed and absolutely delete de "power" and "defense" stats to have actual real stats and be able to modify/customize those as we level as well.

- - - Updated - - -

In the same train of thought you could say Blizzard made mistakes with D3 and won't make the same mistake twice.

Unless you randomly believe you're better than them, which would be a good first mistake to note so you don't make it twice.
    It's as if they learned nothing. Looking at the talent trees and the over-simplified stats on gear. Stats especially are a downgrade from the already bare bone stats from d3.

They're going for a lot of aesthetics with this game but if they don't stop for a moment about giving it depth then it's going to be very disappointing to a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Except the poster I responded to worded his claim like it's a fact. And second, I took a mostly objective look at the items I mentioned: they were indeed overall well-received by Blizzard's player base.
    Yeah, can't say its really a fact, maybe he meant it was fact for him. Anyways I agree with him but I think the last reasonable product was Wrath of the Lich King.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Cannibal family? that sounds creepy to me.