Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Ok what is the best food for when you are Hangry?

Ok sorry about the stupid word "hangry" I just mean what is the best food for when you are very hungry or in other words feel like you are starving?

Mine is represented by the picture above, I remember the times when I didn't have a lot of money, was starving, and had like no time. For some reason to this day, I am not a fan of white castle unless I am really really hungry.

Nothing better than hot sliders and warm fries. While taking cars driving a tow truck in the graveyard shift Muahaha LOL!

It also helped it was the only place open 24/7 besides Denny's I think back then.

Follow up question.

What is your favorite New Dish or food you have tried?

Over the past year my fiance has been cooking for me, I don't ask but she loves to do it and is fucking awesome. So far my uncultured ass has been trying new dish's.

My most recent favorite is Lobster Ravioli.

Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2020-02-26 at 09:06 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Im a burger man too, we dont really have the same amount of chains here as America seems to have though so it is either a mcdonalds / burger king or local diner like

https://www.solita.co.uk/

this wasnt too good last time i went but i will let them off and try again, they have been amazing before

fiveguys also but am not keen on them
    Last edited by molliewoof; 2020-02-26 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    [IMG]
    Ok sorry about the stupid word "hangry" I just mean what is the best food for when you are very hungry or in other words feel like you are starving?

[/IMG]
    I though hangry was angry and hungry...which only has one answer....LOBSTER.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Ewww White Castle.

Hangry is cured by one thing and one thing only: Full sized pizza with spicy ranch or your preferred dipping sauce

anything that's easy to consume i guess..
    if you want to see me get angry while trying to eat i suppose tacos would be the way to go
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

White Castle isn't as great when you're not high, but making your own steamed onion cheeseburgers is super easy (hey're even better with some thousand island dressing). For real though, nothing is more comforting than mac'n'cheese (real cheese, at least 3 kinds) and good (not cheap super breaded) chicken nuggets.

10+ Year Old Account
    In-n-Out really hits the spot, but if I'm super hungry, even Taco Bell tastes good.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

7+ Year Old Account
    Pizza
    A close second: cheese burger.

7+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

Air dried beef from Mongolia or Inner Mongolia. More exotic meats such as yak are sometimes available.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    1/2 lb Baconator

10+ Year Old Account
    Burgers and hotdogs always do it for me. My mood immediately improves when I eat them. It's like those Snicker commercials where the grumpy guy takes a bite and becomes normal again.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

A good burger.

There's a few places for a decent one, depending on what you're looking for. I like In-n-Out Double Doubles for the most part because there's In-n-Out's all over where I am and they're easily and quickly accessible.

It used to be a Double cheeseburger from Mickey D's.

Now it's a pizza. A lovely, cheesy pizza with great cheese, bacon, chopped onion and one or 2 eggs allowed to cook at the very end of the pizza's time in the oven.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-03-01 at 06:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by molliewoof View Post
    Im a burger man too, we dont really have the same amount of chains here as America seems to have though so it is either a mcdonalds / burger king or local diner like

https://www.solita.co.uk/

this wasnt too good last time i went but i will let them off and try again, they have been amazing before

fiveguys also but am not keen on them
    Too be fair, most places in the US are just BK, McDonalds, maybe Wendys unless you live off a major expressway or in a big city.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

fair enough, even though i have heard of Wendys, i dont think we have them here, same with white castle which kinda sounds like the last nazi stronghold

15+ Year Old Account
    My answer to all these weird food threads is going to be the same.

Pizza.

Döner Kebab with Garlic Sauce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something carb heavy like beef chow fun or burritos.