10+ Year Old Account

50 euro prepurchase pack

before the introduction of the bundle cashgrab, what was the number of card packs u got for paying the standard bundle worth 50 euro. i remember it being 60 packs, now its 55. lasr time i boigt prepurchase was in dk expansion in 2017 and december 2018 with the trolls expansion

correct me if im wrong

EDIT: alright then, about that guaranteed legendary.

what if i bought both the standard bundle (55 packs) AND mega bundle (90 packs)
    it additionally offers shit i dont care about like battleground perks (which btw u should unlock by just opening the card packs even with the standard 55 pack bundle, jeez fuck u corporate blizzard),
    arena passes when i play only constructed and brawls from time to time (btw there used to be a custom that before new expansion launch brawls rewards were that new expansion card packs, now they are only standard, shaking my fucking head)

now hypotethically, i buy both the standard and mega bundle so i get 55 + 90 card packs (or so i fucking assume), lady vashj portrait i dont give a fuck about, another card back which is exactly the same as the standard bundle so basically cant get both of them

BUT my main question is: do i get ANOTHER guaranteed legendary? 1 from standard bundle and another 1 from the mega bundle = 2
    or just a single one, like with the card back?

anyone done this before since the fucking mega bundle introduction??

thanks in advance
    Last edited by Proskill; 2020-04-01 at 11:23 AM.
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

It's too much, 50 euro - lol