Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ...
18
26
27
28
29
30
38
... LastLast
  1. #541
    Bloodsail Admiral Raspberry Lemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    And I think this kinda just seals the deal. Since you know, grievous's damage also increased with health pools.
    not anywhere close to how much healing power you have gained... the only time i can reach my max hps potential is with bursting... i can't even get close to it on any key i've done with grievous... there's just not enough damage from it... if people fuck up the damage they take from the fuck up outright kills them...
    Last edited by Raspberry Lemon; 2020-07-10 at 04:39 PM.

  2. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    not anywhere close to how much healing power you have gained... the only time i can reach my max hps potential is with bursting... i can't even get close to it on any key i've done with grievous... there's just not enough damage...
    And this is why the game isn't balanced around the 1% mythic raiders though.

    Even if you've never struggled with any key for healing, that doesn't change that there's a reason why the M+ system allows for multiple difficulties.

  3. #543
    Bloodsail Admiral Raspberry Lemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    And this is why the game isn't balanced around the 1% mythic raiders though.

    Even if you've never struggled with any key for healing, that doesn't change that there's a reason why the M+ system allows for multiple difficulties.
    i'm not a 1% mythic raider lol... i have never stepped into mythic raid... all my gear is from mythic plus and warfronts/dungeon weekly...

  4. #544
    For every toxic leaver there seems to be 10 keys that are doomed where people try to hold others hostage in.

  5. #545
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    i'm not a 1% mythic raider lol... i have never stepped into mythic raid... all my gear is from mythic plus and warfronts/dungeon weekly...
    I'm not saying you are.

    I'm saying it's the same kind of logic. The game should be, and is for the most part, balanced around the average player.

    There's a reason why some affixes that are considered "more simple" like quaking was still nerfed, or why volcanic is being looked into with Shadowlands.

  6. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    i play all healers... it's not difficult on any except disc priest if the group is stupid enough to stop pulling... your increase in healing from better gear has outscaled the damage grievous does... it was already happening in season 3... now in season 4 it does laughable damage...

    healing volcanic or quaking is far harder than healing grievous with pugs... worst to ever heal with pugs was bursting/quaking though...
    Honestly, grievous is only tough for healers who aren't good tank healers. It's not difficult to heal the group back up over 90% with any healer. But when a 1mil hp tank drops to 50% and you now have to quickly heal him back up together with the rest of the group and you can't keep up with the stacks on the tank, then it gets really tough. If you manage to instantly heal the tank over 90% hp then it's a free affix for you.

  7. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    i'm not a 1% mythic raider lol... i have never stepped into mythic raid... all my gear is from mythic plus and warfronts/dungeon weekly...
    If your IO score is higher than 3k3 your are the 1% FYI
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

    Azharok - Dalaran EU

  8. #548
    Bloodsail Admiral Raspberry Lemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm not saying you are.

    I'm saying it's the same kind of logic. The game should be, and is for the most part, balanced around the average player.

    There's a reason why some affixes that are considered "more simple" like quaking was still nerfed, or why volcanic is being looked into with Shadowlands.
    the average player is horrible at the game... it shouldn't be balanced around them...

  9. #549
    Got a bad one on an AD 17, downed the priestess boss, moving onwards, tank tries to snap pull some mobs, falls off the edge, so quits. It is one thing to quit when the key is dead* but when you do it because you fuck up but lack the humility to just own it and move forward.

    *= I had one quit as we got to the last boss in sots, we weren't going to get it timed, just missing out, he could have let us have the weekly but nah, just quit. For the sake of a few minutes. I'd have understood if we were still at the second boss or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post


    Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

  10. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    , he could have let us have the weekly but nah, just quit. For the sake of a few minutes.
    Making Tidalcores useful for everyone could be an idea to combat leavers. As a tailor I get at least a 1000g profit out of it by selling a bag, which is really nice since it pays for buffs and repair. My jewelry/enchanter Alt benefits not at all.

  11. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Making Tidalcores useful for everyone could be an idea to combat leavers. As a tailor I get at least a 1000g profit out of it by selling a bag, which is really nice since it pays for buffs and repair. My jewelry/enchanter Alt benefits not at all.
    That is quite an interesting idea, maybe other things that can be of use to disincentivise players from quitting as much, especially when you are just about finished.

    Though what I forgot to do, and usually do it on higher keys, is list it as being for weekly, so that most who join will probably see it through to the end, provided it isn't a complete horror show. That has worked really well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post


    Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

  12. #552
    Bloodsail Admiral Raspberry Lemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,030
    just left a +15 freehold because the tank was pulling one pack at at time in a group with all dps 475+... taking ages to pull too because he was marking everything in the pack...

  13. #553
    Had a real ass of a tank in Siege +18.

    1st boss, someone got hooked and died. Tank told us we all sucked and that he would leave on the 5th death.
    He counted the deaths in chat each time.
    1st was the dps on the boss.
    - '4 more and I leave'
    2nd and 3rd were dps who pulled agro from the tank in a big pull.
    - '2 more and I leave'
    4th was due to a dps zoning into an obby on his own cause the tank cancelled it at the last second.
    - '1 more death and I leave'

    5th death was the tank falling into the water while bitching about us.
    - 'Tank has been kicked'

  14. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    just left a +15 freehold because the tank was pulling one pack at at time in a group with all dps 475+... taking ages to pull too because he was marking everything in the pack...
    You’re the toxic leaver this thread is about.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

  15. #555
    I am Murloc! Maxrokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Zuldazar
    Posts
    5,070
    This is why I still think guilds are important, you meet like minded people to teach each other while also trying to push harder.

    Although I have to say people really need to look at more deeper guides than the ones in wowhead. I still find people that doesn't know the function of the canon at the second boss from SoB
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

  16. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    This is why I still think guilds are important, you meet like minded people to teach each other while also trying to push harder.

    Although I have to say people really need to look at more deeper guides than the ones in wowhead. I still find people that doesn't know the function of the canon at the second boss from SoB
    It's always first boss SoB - alawys. Ranges go into cruise control and forget that they have to blow up all the azerite bombs and try a hastily put together dash for the bomb rather than being there pre-emptively.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    Had a real ass of a tank in Siege +18.

    1st boss, someone got hooked and died. Tank told us we all sucked and that he would leave on the 5th death.
    He counted the deaths in chat each time.
    1st was the dps on the boss.
    - '4 more and I leave'
    2nd and 3rd were dps who pulled agro from the tank in a big pull.
    - '2 more and I leave'
    4th was due to a dps zoning into an obby on his own cause the tank cancelled it at the last second.
    - '1 more death and I leave'

    5th death was the tank falling into the water while bitching about us.
    - 'Tank has been kicked'
    Yeah, I've been hearing a lot of these prima donna tanks that think they are god's gifts when dps who pug with me go. Omg, a tank who isn't a complete drama queen.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    just left a +15 freehold because the tank was pulling one pack at at time in a group with all dps 475+... taking ages to pull too because he was marking everything in the pack...
    Should tell him which mobs need to be interrupted and that he doesn't need to mark every mob. Like etc, always interrupt the frost blast, let going bananas cast then cc as the channel begins etc.

  17. #557
    Bloodsail Admiral Raspberry Lemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    You’re the toxic leaver this thread is about.
    maybe people should stop being so bad if they want people to stay... 3 groups i left today because people don't know how to play the game... first group they don't destroy mushrooms with upheaval so we wiped, 2 tries and then i left... second group the healer got grabbed by rezan and died... twice... then i left... third group was tol dagor and everyone but me died to the cannons on last boss... 3 tries... then i left...

  18. #558
    Mechagnome Rageadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Free state of China
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    maybe people should stop being so bad if they want people to stay... 3 groups i left today because people don't know how to play the game... first group they don't destroy mushrooms with upheaval so we wiped, 2 tries and then i left... second group the healer got grabbed by rezan and died... twice... then i left... third group was tol dagor and everyone but me died to the cannons on last boss... 3 tries... then i left...
    People that leaves mythic + is dead to me, the stupidity is so astronomical.
    get some reward for wasted time or no reward for wasted time, what would a normal functioning person pick? A smart person would stay cuz he/she gets loot anyway, a stupid person would leave.. why? I dont know why, its stupid.

  19. #559
    I am Murloc! dacoolist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    5,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    maybe people should stop being so bad if they want people to stay... 3 groups i left today because people don't know how to play the game... first group they don't destroy mushrooms with upheaval so we wiped, 2 tries and then i left... second group the healer got grabbed by rezan and died... twice... then i left... third group was tol dagor and everyone but me died to the cannons on last boss... 3 tries... then i left...
    You're either trolling us, or deserve the worst you get.. leaving an M+ because you think you're SO MUCH BETTER makes you look like a complete jackass.

    This thread is about you 100%, and I hope you have the worst rng for the rest of your days

  20. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageadon View Post
    People that leaves mythic + is dead to me, the stupidity is so astronomical.
    get some reward for wasted time or no reward for wasted time, what would a normal functioning person pick? A smart person would stay cuz he/she gets loot anyway, a stupid person would leave.. why? I dont know why, its stupid.
    Most people who have done m+ regularly don't need any loot from the dungeons anymore.
    The only reason to do m+ is to either better your score, and if you are in a group with baddies, then staying won't better your score, or the weekly chest, but even that is pointless for most good players now.

    So if you get in to a group with bad players and it is obvious that you won't have a chance to increase your score then the rational thing to do is to leave the group.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •