Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I would give it a solid 2/10 - place bored me to death! A couple of semi decent fights, the rest of them - meh.
    Aesthetics of the place make my eyes bleed.

I do not. It feels generic to me.
    Dolanar-

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    the area should have been a questing zone like how argus was
    Argus should have been a full expansion akin to Outland, not just some half assed questing zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Dazar'alor was the best raid in the expansion, the other 3 were very meh.
    Yeah absolutely this.

Last raid is OK but N'zoth itself just isn't an epic feeling fight. Jaina was much more epic.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=keymil;52514877Ironically, out of all of them the most fun was Wrathion.[/QUOTE]

Thats how i felt too actually. Wrathion was my fav fight. I liked Ra-den as well. But Wrathion felt the most like a raid boss imo. I just like dragons

5+ Year Old Account
    For me, N'yalotha is a resounding "meh". There are a few cool bosses, but others are quite... Uninspired, to say the least, Tentacle Boi in the first place.

I'm also salty at N'yalotha being just a raid, not even a quest hub ala Argus. Much like Argus, N'yalotha could have carried an entire expansion on its own.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

It wasn't bad. Few fights felt kinda tedious... any fight that requires you to spam interrupts you can set a watch to isn't something I find that fun. I also find secondary resources like sanity dull.

It wasn't a bad raid it just didn't stand out compared sunwell, siege or hellfire

I might be getting too boomer for this shit. Just did carapce in LFR for the first time and what a fucking visual mess that was ontop of having to watch for the eye of corruption circle

my old eyes are tired now