Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    In china, yeah doubt we see that here.
    Where have I seen something like this before?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post
    pretty much the best reply to the post and all true,only matter of time before it reaches us/eu.
    This shows a complete lack of knowledge how the chinese game market operates.

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me?

Tokens in Classic?

Fuck right off

EDIT:
    If you say "it's just China lol" why do you think they deserve a worse product than us? Do you think they don't deserve as good of a game as us? Just curious.
    IDK if you know but their play style is far different then ours, they have had hundrreds of times more microtransactions then the other versions. they have more mounts, more reward, exp pots, max level boosts earlier, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    There's already tons of people buying from gold seller sites, Why do you feel like the WoW token is gonna kill the game, if 3rd party sellers haven't done that yet?
    how would you know this? Are you selling it to them or are you basing it off your own purchases?

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    You aren't supposed to get away with it tho.. Blizzard is supposed to catch and punish those who cheats.
    I've had a random dude just give me thousands of gold before. Is that cheating also?

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfan View Post
    "We heard feedback from players saying that they want to buy game coins in a safe and legitimate manner, rather than through an unauthorized third-party gold exchange service-"

So you listened to the feedback of players complaining about not being able to BUY GOLD in game????? Instead of being like. No. Earn your own gold like you should???? You guys literally are implementing this to exploit the chinese players. You want their money more than you care about the integrity of the game. Shameful. Do you not realize the negative effects? of course you do and you don't care.
    So your saying blizz should not listen to player feedback? good to know.
    Also its better for blizz and for the players, if they provide a legit, legal, unbannable, unscamable way for people to buy gold.
    its literally the whole thing that is going on now with unbanning cannabis, if they make it legal, they can tax it, and make sure people who need it get it, and stop the illegal trade of it, and save innocent people from being hurt/scammed

btw "to exploit the chinese players" how is adding something they already had, exploiting them?

also the chinese game market is far differenthen ours

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post
    pretty much the best reply to the post and all true,only matter of time before it reaches us/eu.
    yeah nah, unless the players REALLY want it, they wont. which knowing the community, they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    this is an example of why wow is so shit now.

this is the audience they cater to. the asian markets cause all of this shitty p2w and cash shop crap. there's a billion of them, and for some stupid reason, it's legal for american companies to sell their products there. if we'd force american companies to only sell here and maybe in europe, we wouldn't have this shit forced on us.
    So what your saying is it should be illegal to do buisness with asian markets?
    Sounds pretty fucking shit.
    That would mean no nintendo games, no final fantasy
    among many other things
    the global market would crash
    and many countries would go bankrupt

idk what world you live in, but any madeup make beleif where suddenly countries are not allowed to trade with entire regions, is a quick way to have a depression, and a world wide trade crash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    You aren't supposed to get away with it tho.. Blizzard is supposed to catch and punish those who cheats.
    And they do.
    but eventually they see "hey we see you guys want this so bad, that your willing to risk eveerything for it... so maybe we will supply it, legally, and tax it so we can regulate it, and make sure people are free of being scammed, hamred, or punished"
    like the real world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    it won't be first time they test in china first in first place
    Yes, because we all know about how they added 2 weekly lockouts to the rest of the world!

People really get high off of being doomsayers huh?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noct View Post
    People really get high off of being doomsayers huh?

That combined with the racist anti-china fearmongering that's popular in America rn leads to replies like the ones in this thread lol.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

"So what you're saying is" ... man, FelPlague shilling hard for this, lmao.

Bow to your Chinese overlords, you make the game they ask for or china takes their money and goes home.

10+ Year Old Account
    The "World of Warcraft" Time Badge is about to be launched in the "World of Warcraft" classic nostalgic clothing, please pay more attention to the "World of Warcraft" official website.
    The Website got it right. Wolf in sheep's clothing

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me?

Tokens in Classic?

Fuck right off

EDIT:
    If you say "it's just China lol" why do you think they deserve a worse product than us? Do you think they don't deserve as good of a game as us? Just curious.
    People in China tend to have different exceptions and wants out of games like wow which is why wow and all blizzard games are so drastically different over there.

So the real question is why do you think you should dictate what they want? Do you think you know better what they want then they do?

Can you blame Blizzard for wanting to make more profit? They are a business after all. They don't make games out of the goodness of their hearts.

finally! i hope this happen in eu and us..

and why not? for most players, classic is not an economy simulator, they want to have fun!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    this is an example of why wow is so shit now.

this is the audience they cater to. the asian markets cause all of this shitty p2w and cash shop crap. there's a billion of them, and for some stupid reason, it's legal for american companies to sell their products there. if we'd force american companies to only sell here and maybe in europe, we wouldn't have this shit forced on us.
    You aware that blizzard has pretty much always been catering to China right? Rather it be a different payment model then the monthly sub or adding chinese only rewards or even remaking the whole game to remove skulls and stuff, this isn’t something blizzard started doing recently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    well time to quit. Blizzard is truly dead.
    First they kill Warcraft 3 and then classic.... RIP.
    If you are against them making changes that the Chinese market want how did you last this long?

Quote Originally Posted by Kpmk View Post
    Makes sense, they put a lot of work in classic wow and it's been dying very fast. May as well cash in while they can before all that works turns to nothing.
    There's a queue on my realm every evening, since they opened up BWL.
    I'm sure it will die off again and people will come back for ZG, AQ and Naxx and the same thing will keep repeating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Don’t play Classic so no idea on how is the economy compared to Vanilla but I remember that even gathering 800 gold for the fastest mount was quite a nightmare, a lot of people started TBC without having it.
    I still don't have it, because i don't play a lot apart from raiding. And i use a lot of consumables there. My gold pretty much stays constant, if i just keep making mooncloth on CD.

Had one back in vanilla though, but also had more time to farm for it back then. And don't care enough, to invest time for it. I travel a bit slower, so what.

(and farming with a holy priest is not fun for me)

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I've had a random dude just give me thousands of gold before. Is that cheating also?
    Nah, Only if you pay real money for the gold.

It's the "Intent" that is against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by bloomy View Post
    you can already farm gold in retail and buy a token that you use to play classic, all this does is allow you to farm the gold in classic instead... if you have a problem with this i think you need some serious mental help.

bring on the tokens, it changes nothing and exposes the crybabies. lmao
    Game time is not an issue. The issue ALL who whine have is that you can buy game currency as you wish.

A non issue for me since farming gold in Classic is really frustrating, but no lifers of course think that you gotta hard work 24/7 even to earn the right to click Play in the Blizzard launcher.

meanwhile, we can still not merge characters from multiple accounts in classic..
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.