Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    I know it is hard to grasp concept but we have more than 20 people on raid. And we are not using buddy-system for progression, we take best players despite being casual guild.

And yet some people complain farming is taking whole day of raid or sometimes even more despite those players are usually the cause of it. This estimation is going to show them difference how much faster can we clean farm if they wouldn't die so much.
    I get what you're saying. Those using this excuse, I would cut without question. You got a worm who once you pin down, wiggles until you pin them down again... and they still find more wiggle room.....thus making you pin them down again. I get where you're coming from. These people need purged without explanation.

I know how farm content feels to someone who gets their BiS with all the RNG gods on their side. But those people should be encouraging you to cut the fat, not contributing to it. I'm all for farming and gearing the unfortunate RNG players, but if you're farming carries, there's something else going on entirely.

To me, farm content is to get those unlucky RNG people their gear. It's not to gear new recruits who have no business being in your farm group to begin with. I've been both players and being the guy who is carried in farm is better RNG then the guy who has put in the same amount of kills/attempts and needing to just farm for RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Long story short, I need math formula or algorithm to calculate how much time we waste as a raid group when we play with people sub 90% survivability.

For example if we have most people with 99% survi on some boss progress and 3 people with 89% survi, how will that impact the the actual number of pulls.
    This surely can be calculated.

Or maybe even more advanced one to calculate how much are we going to waste on farm bosses because of such people.
    how do you want to calculate a cat jumping on your keyboard or rather factors happening IRL.
    Last edited by Millyraynge; 2020-03-09 at 09:23 PM.