Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ...
18
26
27
28
29
LastLast
  1. #541
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Aarhus, Denmark, Europe
    Posts
    4,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormvind View Post
    Your post doesn't make any sense then.
    Well neither does supporting the government being able to hypotheticallly remove a significant portion of the population because you do not like them..

  2. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Please provide the stats you consulted to reach this conclusion.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The things you guys aren't sure about could fill an encyclopedia.

    You are of course wrong on all counts as usual. You can be a refugee from Turkey like any country, but that's irrelevant in any case because these are not refugees from Turkey. You'd know that if you'd read anything about this issue, which of course you haven't.

    Don't you ever stop to think that it wouldn't be so easy for me to dunk on you if you took five seconds of your time to actually understand the thread topic before venturing an embarrassing uninformed opinion?

    And yes countries do have a moral obligation to accept refugees, the fact that you personally have no morals is also irrelevant.
    No, you can't. Turkey is deemed a safe country. You can't be a refugee from a country that is considered safe. What you're talking about is being an ASYLUM SEEKER. Those are two distinctly different concepts with very different legal consequences. I suggest you read up on the legal texts before accusing someone of being "wrong on all accounts as usual", because I have actually read the legal texts.

    Go ahead, "dunk on me". You'd be just about the first to do so here.

    I never said we don't have a moral obligation to accept refugees. Are you mixing me up with one of the degenerates around here? Read my text properly. There is a decision to be made which moral obligation weighs higher. And my absolutely intact moral understanding tells me that whatever sobstory is whirling around in your head when you think of this topic, this is what I'm trying to make sure doesn't happen again:



    Since you seem to be totally oblivious to what happened then, I'd really call YOUR moral compass into question at this time. But, feel free to make your point. I'm totally excited to hear you explain how it's okay to risk the already way too popular far-right movement in Europe to gain even more traction and have the consequences for everyone coming to Europe be even worse than in the countries they came from.
    Last edited by Slant; 2020-03-22 at 03:43 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  3. #543
    Maybe Turkey could stop fucking around in Syria so that the Syrian war would end and the refugees could then be returned to Syria to rebuild.

  4. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Maybe Turkey could stop fucking around in Syria so that the Syrian war would end and the refugees could then be returned to Syria to rebuild.
    A good number of the Syrian refugees fled from Assad. Why would they return?
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

  5. #545
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    A good number of the Syrian refugees fled from Assad. Why would they return?
    That's usually what happens when a war is over. Refugees go home to rebuild.

  6. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    That's usually what happens when a war is over. Refugees go home to rebuild.
    youu know they have been arresting/conscripting or just flat out disappearing fugees who go back right??

  7. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    youu know they have been arresting/conscripting or just flat out disappearing fugees who go back right??
    Probably he doesn't know that because he doesn't subscribe to conspiracy theories.

    But yes, some refugees cannot return. Just like in any war, there are always people who side with invaders. Syrians won't take kindly to people who helped invaders ruin their country, especially ones that sided with ISIS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame
    Most people are imbeciles. Twitter is just a way for them to demonstrate it.

  8. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Probably he doesn't know that because he doesn't subscribe to conspiracy theories.

    But yes, some refugees cannot return. Just like in any war, there are always people who side with invaders. Syrians won't take kindly to people who helped invaders ruin their country, especially ones that sided with ISIS.
    fuck off..

    https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/02/06...ning-refugees/
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...rted-1.3429762
    https://www.ft.com/content/630b11f8-...e-8b459ed04726

  9. #549
    As I've posted: Syrians aren't keen on welcoming back those who supported invaders. They will get arrested, it is naive to think otherwise. However none of those links prove what you have posted about people disappearing. One alleged case posted on known propaganda website doesn't mean anything.
    Last edited by BoltBlaster; 2020-03-25 at 08:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame
    Most people are imbeciles. Twitter is just a way for them to demonstrate it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •