Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Also hit Erdogan where it hurts, economic sanctions.

Because this will keep happening for years.
    Yeah, that's not happening.

Everybody and their mothers realize that this smidgen of refugees Turkey let out is just a PR stunt by Erdogan for both home audience and some in EU.

EU won't be sanctioning anyone, simply because Turkey is having all the real cards here. If Turkey lets even quarter of refugees they host go forward to Europe, it will be a crisis of whole other magnitude, than this.

What is much more likely is that EU will cave and pay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nldSkpfdoR8

Human rights they say. Greek civilization they say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerul View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nldSkpfdoR8

Human rights they say. Greek civilization they say.
    As per international law. Seek entry through legitimate means.

As per international law. Seek entry through legitimate means.
    And otherwise get your boat sinked in water?

10+ Year Old Account
    And otherwise get your boat sinked in water?
    Yes, that's the law. Don't like it, don't come here. It's that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

There are plenty of legitimate means to enter Europe, especially as a war refugee that they claim to be, risking their life and their childrens lives by opting for a plastic dinghy through the rocky Aegean waters is pretty dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Banks instead of tanks, that's what finally conquered Europe for them.
    And the great irony being that most of Europe willingly signed up to the Fourth Reich after stopping attempts at the second and third. Germans come knocking once again offering totalitarianism, what do the French, Swedish etc do in response? Get down on their knees.

Thank fuck for Brexit.

- - - Updated - - -

There are plenty of legitimate means to enter Europe, especially as a war refugee that they claim to be, risking their life and their childrens lives by opting for a plastic dinghy through the rocky Aegean waters is pretty dumb.
    Thank you for being honest about how inhumane you are.

Thank you for being honest about how inhumane you are.
    That would be turkey's goverment planning to use millions of refugees as pawns in their little political games with zero regard or care if they make it just herding them into no mans land. Greece have all the rights to stop them at the border if they please.

They should also try to stick to legal ways to cross and there wont be issues like that.

Im sure some will make it but they cant just let lose hundreds of thousands to cross at will.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    That would be turkey's goverment planning to use millions of refugees as pawns in their little political games with zero regard or care if they make it just herding them into no mans land. Greece have all the rights to stop them at the border if they please.

They should also try to stick to legal ways to cross and there wont be issues like that.

Im sure some will make it but they cant just let lose hundreds of thousands to cross at will.
    What are you talking about? Turkey have cared and feed 4 million of them for years. Also no one is forcing them to leave now. It's up to them if they want to leave or not; Turkey just doesn't hold them back anymore. What about you take those 4 million and have the leverage if that is what it is?

Just accept the fact that you only care about rich humans right; rest can suffer, get their boat sank and drown. You are just evil.

Greece has the right to protect their borders from illegal entries

What are you talking about? Turkey have cared and feed 4 million of them for years. Also no one is forcing them to leave now. It's up to them if they want to leave or not; Turkey just doesn't hold them back anymore. What about you take those 4 million and have the leverage if that is what it is?

Just accept the fact that you only care about rich humans right; rest can suffer, get their boat sank and drown. You are just evil.
    And now they use them as pawns and political weapons it seems your pretty clueless what's going on here and only reason erdogan desided to release them was that he got no help in syria and rightfully so as they should not even be there. Erdogan and turkey is the main reason atm there is no peace in syria.

Erdogan is a idiot and behaves like a child when things dont go his way.
    Do you hear the voices too?

you cry about their human rights while ignoring the Human rights of the people of Greece, you're just as evil, If the Migrants are not supported with handouts they turn to stealing and mugging, who do they steal from? So again I ask, why don't you care about the Human rights of westerners?

I would place the people of my nation before the needs of the ones that are a threat to it safety, They pay their taxes to be ensured they are safe, to hand it over to economic migrants for fear they would harm my citizens isn't acceptable.

Would I want to sink a boat filled with migrants? Hell no that Boat is worth more than their pathetic lives, I would rather the Troops were ordered to capture and detain and then deport, and if someone like you moan? You should be sent a couple of migrants to live with you, no Welfare or handouts, if they get desperate you'll change your mind pretty quick.

7+ Year Old Account

You cant be this incredibly stupid? Also, take a look in the video. The war in Syria has caused a Guinean family (that's close to the equator) to have to seek asylum in Europe...amazing isn't it?

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-eu...oN06kONyONlDFU

Turkey is raising hell in Syria right now, they are invading another nation, and they are the actual cause of these people being on the run right now. If Erdogan is so eager to commit ethnic cleansing, then he can care for the people who suffer from it.
    Last edited by Aurgjelme; 2020-03-02 at 06:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah, cant wait for these economic migrants aka "refugees" to enter my country and make the capital even less safe than it is currently and pointing it out makes me a racist in some peoples eyes.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

5+ Year Old Account
    Why isn't Russia being blamed for all of this like last time? And why is there no thread about their US election 2032 election meddling? Hillary's missing slippers?

And look, look how all the racists and nazis are again crawling out of the woodwork.
    We do not have only the immigrant problem, we have others as well...

The LAWWWWW, Mr. Smart Guy, does not call for creating threatening situations on water. Get a grip.

Turkish authorities are engaged in human trafficking and are sending migrants to the borders, not just "letting them through". More Turkish lies, as usual.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-eu...turkish-border

Also seen mention on Twitter that the pig Erdogan has activated the Grey Wolves (an ultra-nationalist, fascist gang) and are siccing them on Syrian homes and business in Turkey to drive more Syrians to the Greek and Bulgarian borders.

10+ Year Old Account
    EU, UN, NATO, all once again proven useless, myopic and inhumane, not daring to even lift a finger towards Turkey or keen on resolving the issue.

We've got Merkel saying "I understand Erdogan". What do you understand du blöde Kuh? as the Germans say. How the fuck is she still in charge? We've the UN saying absolutely nothing, except for reprimanding us Greeks for not letting them all through. What the fuck is going on? Have they all gone insane?

I wonder how they can still exist, and most importantly, why we're paying for them. It's all so tiresome.

I just wish we went to war already and be done with it than spending the next decades tiptoeing around escalation upon escalation.

blah blah blah
    Yes, that is EXACTLY what we need, another war!
    /s

God fucking damnit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how they can still exist, and most importantly, why we're paying for them. It's all so tiresome.
    You're buying into Erdogan's plan if your takeaway from this incident is that the EU or NATO aren't worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.