10+ Year Old Account

Your Character is Part of a Horrific Vision

Inspired by a thread on the WoW forums, I figured I’d bring it over here. Same concept, your characters home city is a part of a Horrific Vision, and your character has succumbed to N’Zoth. What abilities or flavor would they have?

Personally, my character being a Blood Elf Warlock from Silvermoon, and since Murder Row is so small, she would have control over the Bazaar. She commands Aberrant forms of the demons, instead of straight up demons, so they’d be purple or straight up void walkers. The task would be to help Rommath defeat 3 mini bosses that control several corners of the Bazaar. A succubus at the Tailoring shop with gnome minions, a pack of imps with possessed gold purses at the bank, and a Voidlord with several possessed shopkeepers. Once those are defeated my character spawns, and all of the demons you defeated spawn as adds throughout the fight, with patches of void fire on the ground that saps 20 sanity per second if stood inside and an aoe fear that can be interrupted.

How about you guys?
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

My Night Elf Mage would then be in the charred husk of the Howling Oak in the smoldering ruins of Darnassus sending burning branches raining down form above (sanity damage ability) and having a wall of flame encircle and slowly closing in on the arena. Once weakened, she blinks to the top of the tree and starts raining meteors which does sanity damage if hit and spawns some weak fire elementals. When defeated the fire elemental explodes. If they explode close to the last few supporting parts of the tree, those parts break and when those parts are destroyed (3 pieces requiring 3 elemental explosions each) the tree collapses, crushing her to death in the process.
    From her defeat, the boss (Tyrande) gets the burning branches ability, which sends chunks of roof from the Temple of Elune crashing down in the encounter, taking place in said temple.

To get to her, one would have to put out fires in Craftsmen's Terrace to free sentinels and worgens with the help of Ivar Bloodfang, all whom have come to stop a maddened Tyrande, who believes the burning, yet still alive, World Tree was the perfect bastion to help N'Zoth after he told her the "truth" about Elune. The soldiers aside from Ivar got discovered by my mage who thought it would be fun to burn them alive, so they would know what the victims of tree burning felt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    Snip
    I love it! I hadn’t considered what ability the boss (Lor’themar) would have upon my defeat but I think patches of void fire with an interruptable aoe fear would be appropriate. The patches last as long as the encounter and are targeted at random players.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner