Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    No, it wasn't.

Trump was speaking at a campaign rally -- yeah, he was at a rally instead of doing his job -- and telling the crowd "I did the best job, and anyone who says otherwise is a liar!"

While the DOW dropped like a rock, the WHO raised the threat level to maximum, multiple cases of unknown origin popped up, he gagged information coming from his own experts (we're left with with House members are saying after a closed-door session and the CDC before Pence slammed the door on the rest), we have yet another IG investigation, and most importantly, blamed Democrats, who don't have the ability to respond to this threat.

That's the context of Trump. You've seen it for years. Take credit for everything, lie about results, call leakers and whistleblowers traitors, and gaslighting his rabid fanbase with lie after lie to cover his objective failures.

This isn't even mildly out of context. This is more of the same. And people need to stop defending him when he makes mistakes with yet more of "What He Meant Was..." when it's clear what he meant.
    Things taken out of context are taken out of context and this is as wild as it gets.

I get it, you are fighting the great evil Emperor Trump over there, over the pond. But I am not sure outright bullshit that's easily disproved is what you should be championing - this is just a credibility hit, if anything.

Did Trump say Coronavirus is a hoax? No, he did not. Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Donald Trump is one of the most dangerous presidents of the USA. Democrats should never let the Republicans forget how much of a mess they have created.
    Sadly to most of them they are willing to gamble the very life of the nation for a supreme justice judge or two. They actually know the stakes and just hope it doesn't even up taking that cost. It isn't ignorance. They are totally aware.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Did Trump say Coronavirus is a hoax? No, he did not.
    Well then, it's a good thing I didn't say that, did I?

I'll also point out "you just don't like Trump" isn't a defense, either. Especially when I continue to cite specific words and actions as evidence. In the post you quoted. They're right there. You saw them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well then, it's a good thing I didn't say that, did I?

I'll also point out "you just don't like Trump" isn't a defense, either. Especially when I continue to cite specific words and actions as evidence. In the post you quoted. They're right there. You saw them.
    Who cares what you said.

I'm talking about this whole thread premise which, in my opinion, is shameful. Especially because there is so much real shit to talk about anyway. It's not like there is a lack of general idiocy Trump spawns anyway, there is no need for BS - he supplies enough as is without having to make more.

It's ok, there is no need to wiggle around like a worm on a hook about every little thing. This thread is really no something to make mental gymnastics and reaching about to somehow make it credible.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    https://politicalwire.com/2020/02/28...rus-is-a-hoax/

So..according to Trump at a trump rally, the coronavirus is a hoax created by the democrats. *their new hoax*
    How can his supporters believe this??
    Well.....I guess the one person that figured out how to lower Trump's base numbers, is Trump by lowering the number of his base.

- - - Updated - - -

Noi
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Who cares what you said.

I'm talking about this whole thread premise which, in my opinion, is shameful. Especially because there is so much real shit to talk about anyway. It's not like there is a lack of general idiocy Trump spawns anyway, there is no need for BS - he supplies enough as is without having to make more.

It's ok, there is no need to wiggle around like a worm on a hook about every little thing. This thread is really no something to make mental gymnastics and reaching about to somehow make it credible.
    No, he called it hoax.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-118269
    “The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. They're politicizing it,” he said. “They don't have any clue. They can't even count their votes in Iowa. No, they can't. They can't count their votes. One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.’ That did not work out too well. They could not do it. They tried the impeachment hoax.”

Then Trump called the coronavirus “their new hoax.”
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...their-new-hoax
    "One of my people came up to me and said, 'Mr. President they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn't work out too well," Trump said. "They tried the impeachment hoax."

"This is their new hoax," he said, apparently referring to Democrats' criticism of the official coronavirus response.
    Sooooooo, yeah.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Sooooooo, yeah.

"This is their new hoax," he said, apparently referring to Democrats' criticism of the official coronavirus response"

I don't get it, you don't even read what you link? Wipe your foam and re-read what you linked and the read the OP title...

Come on... logic leaps are real.

Well.....I guess the one person that figured out how to lower Trump's base numbers, is Trump by lowering the number of his base.

- - - Updated - - -

Noi
    No, he called it hoax.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-118269

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...their-new-hoax

Sooooooo, yeah.
    Read the last line you quoted.

"This is their new hoax," he said, apparently referring to Democrats' criticism of the official coronavirus response.

If Corona is to become a huge problem, the hardest hit will be the Leftist cities like San Francisco, that allow bums to shit in the streets and steal stuff from stores as long as it's under...$50? $500?

Corona would actually help Trump greatly.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-02-29 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Buttwitch View Post
    If Corona is to become a huge problem, the hardest hit will be the Leftist cities like San Francisco, that allow bums to shit in the streets and steal stuff from stores as long as it's under...$50? $500?

Corona would actually help Trump greatly.
    The hardest hit will be the elderly. The elderly tend to vote Republican.

Corona won't help Trump.

5+ Year Old Account
    This thread is closed. There is already a Mega-Thread to discuss Trump and his actions.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."