Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The ones who ended when the show was suppose to end and not dragged out over an extra billion seasons.

Babylon 5

and...

Firefly of course

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Sopranos definitely declined with the whole Johnny Cakes thing. It was clearly out of ideas by the end
    Theres also a high chance that you havent figured the ending out, yet. Besides that, the last season was plagued by the writers strike.
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2020-03-04 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Are you just counting the first 3 seasons on NBC with Harmon ooooor?

Deadwood.
    Also, any Justified fans out there? Generally speaking, I think that show improved every season (excluding the Crowe season).
    Deadwood is great, I'd say the series wasn't long enough to count for declining quality. You could almost say the rush to end it because of its cancellation was the decline. And the movie is hot garbage.

Are you just counting the first 3 seasons on NBC with Harmon ooooor?

Deadwood.
    Also, any Justified fans out there? Generally speaking, I think that show improved every season (excluding the Crowe season).
    All of them.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    The ones who ended when the show was suppose to end and not dragged out over an extra billion seasons.
    The Leftovers fits this. 3 seasons and keeps getting better with each and ends just about perfectly.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Breaking Bad and Futurama

7+ Year Old Account
    This thread is confirming how often I forget good shows. I thought Justified was great from start to end. As with any show there are weaker episodes (or stretches) here and there, but, in general, I thoroughly enjoyed Justified from start to finish.

Timothy Olyphant is way underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    All of them.
    So you're saying you really didn't see a decline in quality beginning with season 4 and you thought season 5 was still as good as the first three(and not fucking hard to even make it through)?

I felt Breaking Bad got better it's entire run, with the first couple seasons being boring and the last few fantastic.

Star Trek shows often do the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Breaking Bad.

Awesome all the way through.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Babylon 5

and...

Firefly of course
    Firefly only lasted for 1 season and I don't see what the fuss is about that show. It was a generic "space" adventure show and not even that original.

I would say

The Expanse
    Battlestar Galactica (the remake)
    Haven (although the last season feels a bit rushed)

Honorary mention Supernatural - it did decline and then improved beyond the early seasons and then declined again etc. but it's a long running show so it's to be expected.

3+ Year Old Account
    Firefly stayed pretty good for it's entire ONE season rofl, thanks to retarded TV deal for never forcing this series to last TOO LONG HUH?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say Lie To Me. I mean sure, the series never REALLY took off commercially, but it was a solid show and it never really dropped.

Also, Obligatory spot for FIREFLY!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Firefly stayed pretty good for it's entire ONE season rofl, thanks to retarded TV deal for never forcing this series to last TOO LONG HUH?
    They literally cancelled it because it wasn't popular with a specific demographic. It was popular in multiple others.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    I would say Lie To Me. I mean sure, the series never REALLY took off commercially, but it was a solid show and it never really dropped.

Also, Obligatory spot for FIREFLY!

- - - Updated - - -

They literally cancelled it because it wasn't popular with a specific demographic. It was popular in multiple others.
    Wasn't it also aired at a pretty shitty time? Can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Wasn't it also aired at a pretty shitty time? Can't remember.
    And in the wrong order iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    All of them.
    Even the cast called season 4 bad!

5 & 6 were...ok. But to compare seasons the second/third seasons to 5 & 6 is a big stretch for me.
    Yo do you tho bro. Except for season 4. Chang literally farted on that.