Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    Or they could start to fully integrate HS into WoW, being able to duel other players in the ingame taverns ect., also endless possibilities to dump Cards and stuff into loot tables of bosses and achievements to once more revitalize old content.
    I like this. Inns like Goldshire and Darkshire is where you'd have to go to play it.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'd love a Rastakhan's Rumble Holiday/event that happens once every few months.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hearthstone cranks the silly up way too high to make it 1:1 apply to WoW, to the extent that I often wish it were tonally in line with the game and could be another avenue to actually expand the game's lore and tell stories outside of WoW, with tie-in content and such.

That said, they've also had a bunch of really, really cool ideas that I would absolutely love to see implemented in WoW at some point. They've woven in bits and pieces here and there, but not much beyond cameos.

I think chief among them is probably their updated, modern day version of Gadgetzan:

It's hard to imagine how they could tie this into the content of Shadowlands so I doubt we'll ever actually see it make its way into WoW, but Gadgetzan as a Mechagon meets Suramar style outdoor hub would be amazing, and the crime families could be incorporated similar to class orders or covenants. Grimy Goons (Hunter, Paladin, Warrior, + Death Knight), the Kabal (Mage, Priest, Warlock, + Demon Hunter), and the Jade Lotus (Druid, Rogue, Shaman, + Monk).

Hell, even if we never get modernized Gadgetzan, I'd love to see the crime families trying to expand into some other new location in WoW and vying for control.

Only a select few things in HS are nice .. shit like the whacky clownshow dragon stuff can stay in as far away from WoW as possible. And I'm saying that despite knowing where the next expansion will lead us.

Edit: Since people keep bringig up Gadgetzan. To be honest, cities not just being shallow villages with 5 houses of which only 3 have working doors would be a start no matter the city (besides Suramar). They kinda did it with Suramar but that has been it pretty much.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-03-02 at 02:07 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Hearthstone isn't mean't to be canon... deathknight anduin? lmfao.

Just enjoy it for what it is, don't let their wackiness taint the warcraft world and make the whole damn IP kidified.
    I'm not suggesting making the whole HS content and story canon, just some bits of it, just like how Tortollan where first introduced in HS before WOW, for example, the whole: Hagatha thing in Gilneas, is not too wacky or kiddie (obviously in HS it has a more light hearted feel to it, but that can easily be changed when implemented in wow)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Hearthstone cranks the silly up way too high to make it 1:1 apply to WoW, to the extent that I often wish it were tonally in line with the game and could be another avenue to actually expand the game's lore and tell stories outside of WoW, with tie-in content and such.

That said, they've also had a bunch of really, really cool ideas that I would absolutely love to see implemented in WoW at some point. They've woven in bits and pieces here and there, but not much beyond cameos.

I think chief among them is probably their updated, modern day version of Gadgetzan:

It's hard to imagine how they could tie this into the content of Shadowlands so I doubt we'll ever actually see it make its way into WoW, but Gadgetzan as a Mechagon meets Suramar style outdoor hub would be amazing, and the crime families could be incorporated similar to class orders or covenants. Grimy Goons (Hunter, Paladin, Warrior, + Death Knight), the Kabal (Mage, Priest, Warlock, + Demon Hunter), and the Jade Lotus (Druid, Rogue, Shaman, + Monk).

Hell, even if we never get modernized Gadgetzan, I'd love to see the crime families trying to expand into some other new location in WoW and vying for control.
    IMHO the whole Gatgetzan stuff should be an expansion, Gatgetzan the main city hub with subzones (with every single gang control 1 zone, depending the gang you choose is your hub, while the others are your "lvling" zone) and introduce Kezan (Basically a city continent), patch zones added could be Gnomeran (It is supposed to be way bigger than what we have in game, but most part of it is sealed cause radiation and stuff) also it would keep the theme with the Goblin cities (Crazy tech and stuff)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Only a select few things in HS are nice .. shit like the whacky clownshow dragon stuff can stay in as far away from WoW as possible. And I'm saying that despite knowing where the next expansion will lead us.
    I agree, only selected stuff and with some changes (cause there are things that are shown quite goofy in HS because that's its style)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I like this. Inns like Goldshire and Darkshire is where you'd have to go to play it.
    I don't know why this is not a thing, i mean, that will literally make people spend more time of their wow subscription, playing something that's already FREE outside of the game, so its just a win win situation for them.

Also... the one thing that Blizzard should have made for Cellphones, is the Pet Battle, and that alone would make the whole mode more popular.

BUT NO! LETS MAKE DIABLO FOR CELLPHONES! *sight*