Suggestion: BFA 8.3 legendary cloak stats

Hi,

In the past, MMOC used to publish stats collected from the armory. Could you please publish the stats of how many lvl 120 chars got the legendary cloak (should be equipped by anyone who got it) and maybe also a division by rank (how many of those who have it, have it at rank 1, rank 2, etc.). Would be a nice thing to do to understand how players embraced the 8.3 system.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to know this too but not really until the end of the expansion. Any tally of players extracted now would be very incomplete. I still see plenty of people who are either working on it or have just started. I play very casually myself and haven't started on it yet. I'm not in any rush but will do the quests for it before SL comes along.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I thought about this statistic because of the Blizz blue post with a guide on how to get the cloak... It suggests not many people did it. The reason is not so important, but it would show, probably, how many people embraced the cloak system 1-2 months after release from the total number of 120's.
    But yea, you could do it later (or never), just a suggestion.

Numbers are gonna be biased af because a lot of people won't bother getting it on alts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeusX View Post
    I thought about this statistic because of the Blizz blue post with a guide on how to get the cloak... It suggests not many people did it. The reason is not so important, but it would show, probably, how many people embraced the cloak system 1-2 months after release from the total number of 120's.
    But yea, you could do it later (or never), just a suggestion.
    The reason they made the guide is because many people left in 8.1 - 8.2 and it's convoluted to find where the quest start if you're bombarded with 3-4 new systems since your absence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeusX View Post
    I thought about this statistic because of the Blizz blue post with a guide on how to get the cloak... It suggests not many people did it.
    I've seen a lot of questions about how to even start it. If I were Blizzard and saw that I might want to respond with a guide. Also better to do this by account rather than characters.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."