Page 1 of 2
LastLast

0/10 reviews are overused. Now, thanks to Gamestop, you will see true 0/10 ''games''

Ah, the joy of asking Grandma for Sonic 2 and getting this….

(Technically Sonic 2. Technically)

Now you can experiment again the ''joy'' of those games that make Monopoly looks fun.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/25/cnn-u...mes/index.html

These '90s handheld games are making a comeback and available for preorder right now
    They're bringing back the old handheld games and Gamestop is going to stock them.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ah, the joy of asking Grandma for Sonic 2 and getting this….

(Technically Sonic 2. Technically)

Now you can experiment again the ''joy'' of those games that make Monopoly looks fun.
    If its such a big deal maybe buy your own games and let Grandma save her pension money for bingo night?
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    If its such a big deal maybe buy your own games and let Grandma save her pension money for bingo night?
    Dude, I was seven years old.

10+ Year Old Account
    This topic = further proof that people will complain about anything.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2020-03-01 at 09:25 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Dude, I was seven years old.

Then be thankful you got a handheld and not a towel?

[QUOTE=Volatilis;52145050]Then be thankful you got a handheld and not a towel?[/Q

Would you admit that the primary target of those, like ''PCP'' consoles or ''Polystations'' are uninformed parents ?

Would you admit that the primary target of those, like ''PCP'' consoles or ''Polystations'' are uninformed parents ?

Low income families sure. Not everyone can just afford a new switch every christmas.

If they're that uneducated about what they are buying then they dont follow their kids hobbies all that well if you're implying companies dupe them into buying the latest "Sonic"

Low income families sure. Not everyone can just afford a new switch every christmas.

If they're that uneducated about what they are buying then they dont follow their kids hobbies all that well if you're implying companies dupe them into buying the latest "Sonic"
    They were great for toilet time, leave on in the bathroom and you have entertainment every time nature called (before cell phones obviously).

I strongly disagree with this statement : those ''games'' were a waste of 20 $, rich or poor.

Not even sure what the big deal is with this post. Even if you thought they where shit, they aren't being sold as legitimate games anymore but as collectors shit for millenials nostalgia.

Also KH3 literally had mini games like this so clearly more then one company thinks there is nostalgia for them. Also if you paid $20 for them in the 90s you got scammed, these things where literally 5-10 bucks a pop at K-Mart.

10+ Year Old Account
    I strongly disagree with this statement : those ''games'' were a waste of 20 $, rich or poor.
    My man is about to tell you to pull yourself up by the bootstraps.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

i actually remember those and thought they were kind of fun when i was a little kid

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh yes, bringing back old school terrible shit so that Hipsters can buy them and talk about how much of a Nerd they are.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    My man is about to tell you to pull yourself up by the bootstraps.
    I bought Sonic 4 with my cash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Ahh yes, bringing back old school terrible shit so that Hipsters can buy them and talk about how much of a Nerd they are.
    That's the spirit of this thread. Try those, then remember that 0/10 game review you (not the poster, in general) because the game is coming on EPIC GAMES, the game is ''too woke'', a designer called a Youtuber a loser, one class is not balanced….

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah...those things that are based on 1970's technology.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know what you all are complaining about. They may be basic, but there were a lot of great LCD and LED based hand held games from the 70s/80s/90s (and even some into the 2000s). Sure, there was trash like a chunk of Tiger's releases, but people also seem to forget that the Game&Watch series existed and those were fantastic little time wasters, not to mention all the other companies that then tried to rip them off with their own style of titles. I have actually been thinking how it would be cool to see a Kickstarter for some new original LCD/LED titles or re-manufacturing of some iconic classic ones, so I kind of hope this starts that trend again. I mean they re-released the original Tamagotchi and anniversary edition of Digimon a year or two ago. I would drop an ass-load of cash if Nintendo ever decided to re-release some G&W titles. Fuck collectibles like Pop figures, these are the kind of collectibles I would be all about.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2020-03-02 at 04:51 AM.

Still better than diablo immortal
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I dont know what you all are complaining about. They may be basic, but there were a lot of great LCD and LED based hand held games from the 70s/80s/90s (and even some into the 2000s). Sure, there was trash like a chunk of Tiger's releases, but people also seem to forget that the Game&Watch series existed and those were fantastic little time wasters, not to mention all the other companies that then tried to rip them off with their own style of titles. I have actually been thinking how it would be cool to see a Kickstarter for some new original LCD/LED titles or re-manufacturing of some iconic classic ones, so I kind of hope this starts that trend again. I mean they re-released the original Tamagotchi and anniversary edition of Digimon a year or two ago. I would drop an ass-load of cash if Nintendo ever decided to re-release some G&W titles. Fuck collectibles like Pop figures, these are the kind of collectibles I would be all about.
    But those are not Game and Watches. Those are Tiger Electronics games.

Having only one cheap game on them they seem more like collectibles than anything. There's already websites on the internet to go digging through nostalgic old games en masse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.