Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    No cos it's a video game and the violence in it does not matter, animals or not.

  2. #62
    There's been plenty of violent animals in every expansion.

  3. #63
    Mechagnome Rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Probably TBC because of Hemet Nesignwary. He existed in Wrath as well, but Wrath has DEHTA to cancel it out kindasorta. Can't remember Cataclysm onwards having Hemet's quests.
    Hemet has had a hub in every portion of the game. STV in vanilla, Nagrand in TBC, Sholazar in WotLK, Mount Hyjal in Cata, Valley of the Four Winds in Mop, Nagrand (again) in WoD, Highmountain in Legion, and Zuldazar in BFA.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Margamanthak View Post
    He was a neutral garrison follower in WoD, but yeah, after they replaced their planned Uldum content with "Harrison Jones and the Lazy Neverending Parody" (Coming to a theater near you in 2025), he kind of took a backseat.

    Also, we have to talk about the fact that animal cruelty and "Our people are running out of food, kill things to get us food"/"We're being terrorized by these things that are killing us, please do something about them" are different things. This is why Hemet Nesingwary is a very good candidate, especially as in BC each of the Hemet quests had us killing 30 mobs instead of 12, so that's 274 creatures we had to kill to sate his bloodlust.
    Was mainly interested in Hemet because I find him a fun character (even being alliance ).

    Cruelty side I didn’t really asked myself such a question , it’s simply a game and I do not care much about killing pixels, regardless their shape.

  5. #65
    If you get the Creepy Crate pet, it will eat level 1 critters. Pretty funny to see it eat a horse.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    I never do quests that require you to kill animals, cause Im vegan. /s

    Lol well I am vegan, but if I were to ignore all quests including killing animals I would probably have a tough time in game progressing.
    This isn't a joke--the game is programmed in many places with invisible NPCs that die as flags to trigger events or change variables or apply states, and those NPCs are all bunnies. There have even been places you can see them with the right tracking on a Hunter. We are all murdering bunnies every time we quest and level.

    Thus the entire game is animal violence, because the Blizzard devs think it is funny to have their ghost NPC switches all be bunnies (which it is.)

    As such, here is one numerical solution to the question by @Muajin76 in the OP (note that many have been removed, however, and may not still be on wowhead):
    https://www.wowhead.com/search?q=Bun...gorized-spells
    Last edited by Firefall; 2020-03-03 at 07:15 AM.

  7. #67
    No but now that you say it, we need a full animal slaughter raid, "The Zoo showdown" or something. Every boss is some type of critter and we fight waves of rats and such. Sounds awesome, good idea op!

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    This isn't a joke--the game is programmed in many places with invisible NPCs that die as flags to trigger events or change variables or apply states, and those NPCs are all bunnies. There have even been places you can see them with the right tracking on a Hunter. We are all murdering bunnies every time we quest and level.

    Thus the entire game is animal violence, because the Blizzard devs think it is funny to have their ghost NPC switches all be bunnies (which it is.)

    As such, here is one numerical solution to the question by @Muajin76 in the OP (note that many have been removed, however, and may not still be on wowhead):
    https://www.wowhead.com/search?q=Bun...gorized-spells
    Thats pretty funny and weird at the same time, but I guess it could have been anything so "bunny" would do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    No but now that you say it, we need a full animal slaughter raid, "The Zoo showdown" or something. Every boss is some type of critter and we fight waves of rats and such. Sounds awesome, good idea op!
    Why though?

  9. #69
    It's incredible that none of you guys remember that you blow up a mammoth in storm peaks with tnt and pick up the pick up the shreds
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  10. #70
    considering 'humans' are in FACT animals........ I say your question is misguided.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    considering 'humans' are in FACT animals........ I say your question is misguided.
    Several of the playable races actually aren't animals. And it's rather likely "humans" are one of those.

  12. #72
    Why would you look this up?
    This thread will end up Being messy.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Several of the playable races actually aren't animals. And it's rather likely "humans" are one of those.
    an·i·mal / ˈanəməl / a living organism that feeds on organic matter, typically having specialized sense organs and nervous system and able to respond rapidly to stimuli.




    Do you know what an animals is? Just because you give one distinction over another (ie, a bear, a lion, a whale, a snake, etc) the fact remains, they're an animal.

  14. #74
    Immortal callipygoustp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    7,244
    After having a few beers, I like to log into WoW, travel to an animal heavy zone, and slaughter everything while laughing like a maniac. Bonus if there is a skinner in the area that gets pissed that I'm not looting my kills.

  15. #75
    Our characters are literal murder hobos. We are homeless and rove around murdering anyone and anything for any reason or no reason. Literaly all it takes for us to murder the hell out of an entire species is someone simply saying hey dawg ill give you 2g to murder that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •