Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Has anyone ever been really bored and figured out what expac has the most animal violence?
    You were definitely bored when you made this useless topic, that's for sure.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    Stormstout Brewery says hello. It just wasn’t the final boss.

That's no raid though... And it's just 2 bosses that's animals. Well, the monkeys was more humanoid if anything.

Has anyone ever been really bored and figured out what expac has the most animal violence?
    As in cruelty to animals? I think they all are. The amount of teeth, paws, skins, innards, feathers, eggs and other animal parts I had collected for the various quest over my adventuring careers must be huge.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cata, my guildmates and I slayed 200 000 critters for the guild achievement, know tons of other guilds doing the same in uldum.

Pretty sure sheep are animals.

Seems like official character stat page lacks a breakdown by enemy type.

Need an addon to keep a running tally, make a new character... play through every quest before you move on to the next expansion. Then you would have your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Probably TBC because of Hemet Nesignwary. He existed in Wrath as well, but Wrath has DEHTA to cancel it out kindasorta. Can't remember Cataclysm onwards having Hemet's quests.
    Cataclysm is the only one he isn’t present for as much as I can remember.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2020-03-02 at 04:42 PM.

every expansion has a quest related to animal poop.

some of those quests are just dig though the poop till you find something.

but some, like that WQ in voldun, actually has you feeding laxatives to animals to get them to poop.

that's some real animal violence right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say classic just for having most content of kill quests
    If i must count an exp, then TBC for same reason (after classic of course)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Seiken3 View Post
    The more I think about it, the more I'd want an animal-raid. I mean, we've had ogres, gronns, mages, dragons, warriors/brutes, insects, demons(oh god, so many demons!) elements - the list goes on... How about having an ultimate bunny of doom as the last boss?
    Hopper from Stormstout Brewery only faced a minor setback!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    Vanilla obviously.

Boar farm best leveling method.
    I tried that method, found it to be extremely boar-ing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    On a side note, will we see Hemet in Shadowlands too? Can’t think of an xpac without his hub.

Honestly I also hoped they would have carried on Harrison Jones also but he disappeared after Cata I think (at least Horde side).
    He isn’t dead so no but we could come across his ancestor maybe

If you count Vanilla, I would say that. Not only does it have a million kill 10 boars for 10 teeth that drop 10% of the time quests, but I think it's fair to say that wildlife is the main concern in most zones. In expansions you are telling a story that gets jammed in a couple of zones, which means more meaningful quests relating to the generally humanoid story focus.

Not to mention at the time, best leveling practice was to kill mobs to and from objectives.

3+ Year Old Account
    Easily WoD. All that trapping was pretty gruesome.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Honestly I also hoped they would have carried on Harrison Jones also but he disappeared after Cata I think (at least Horde side).
    No please. Uldum was made ostensibly worse by the fact that the latter half was a parody of Indiana Jones vs. the Nazis. It was probably much better in the planning meetings than when finalized in game.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I tried that method, found it to be extremely boar-ing

- - - Updated - - -

He isn’t dead so no but we could come across his ancestor maybe
    MoP has his son, so why not have his dad or grandfather show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    No please. Uldum was made ostensibly worse by the fact that the latter half was a parody of Indiana Jones vs. the Nazis. It was probably much better in the planning meetings than when finalized in game.
    Just a matter or taste and/or humor. I personally loved the quests. I wish they hadn’t become such a major focal point of questing and had been more akin to a short side quest as all the quests tended to feel like it slowed down the overall pacing of the quest line.

Probably WoD. Normally, there are a few animal killing quests. Then TBC and WoTLK had the Nesingwary Safari quests. But WoD had all of those, then on top of that, you had the Garrison Barn, which made every single person in the game into a skinner and you weren't just skinning for some chump change - those animal parts were pretty valuable. I think it was called Savage Blood and it was ridiculously good money making for about 6 months or so at least.

WoD was like a genocide for all of the animals particularly in Nagrand. You even needed to kill em for rep for the goblins down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Probably TBC because of Hemet Nesignwary. He existed in Wrath as well, but Wrath has DEHTA to cancel it out kindasorta. Can't remember Cataclysm onwards having Hemet's quests.
    That his son's quests got remade in Cata in STV was a thing. He was also in Vot4W in MoP and one of his flunkies was also in Krasarang.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

They all have Hemet Nesingwary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

There is no animal voilence in video games take your crusade somewhere else

10+ Year Old Account
    Mist of pandaria clearly, millions of toads died that expac.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..