Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashcate View Post
    You can buy it before the run. No need to spend all currency on the Vessel.
    The fact that they solve the clutter issue by giving you currency instead of the key str8 away and removing the limit on the currency (which is absolutely needed) is just so convoluted. Why the hell is it so difficult to make the items stack in the inventory. I'm genuinely curious for what reason not making them stack makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Khestral View Post
    The fact that they solve the clutter issue by giving you currency instead of the key str8 away and removing the limit on the currency (which is absolutely needed) is just so convoluted. Why the hell is it so difficult to make the items stack in the inventory. I'm genuinely curious for what reason not making them stack makes sense.
    Because the reason is … I got nothing as blizzards decisions don’t make any sense to anyone but themselves

That new portal is such a welcome addition, any chance we can get the mop zone portals relocated so my hearth isn't set to a 5 year old hub?

They should remove the Vessel and make us spend 10k currency when entering the vision instead or move the Vessel to the currency tab too.

Lightbulb

Really, the process should have been, from the start:

• You get coalescing visions.
    • You enter a horrific vision.
    • You pay Wrathion, right there, to put the visions on a vessel and start the event (vessels are never an actual item).
    • As weeks go on, lower level cloaks need less and less coalescing visions per level (as a form of catch-up mechanic).

But maybe that's thinking too far ahead? It seems Blizzard nowadays goes by the Baby Steps™ standard... but they seem to be kicking the baby constantly in the process and then propping them back up and calling it a day
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Should they also increase damage done by enemies then?
    No prob with that, dying in visions is impossible as blood DK.

You can buy it before the run. No need to spend all currency on the Vessel.
    Who cares? The issue is that if i dump, or dumped last week all my coalescing I have 5 slot occupied by 5 vessels or more, when they can just make them stacks or be a currency.

But this requires too much work and brain power.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    No prob with that, dying in visions is impossible as blood DK.
    Okay but what is then the downside of being a tank if they reduce the health of the enemies for tanks? There needs to be both advantages and disadvantages of each role.

Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    Who cares? The issue is that if i dump, or dumped last week all my coalescing I have 5 slot occupied by 5 vessels or more, when they can just make them stacks or be a currency.

But this requires too much work and brain power.
    But now you don't need to dump your CVs, just keep them (nice and tidy in your currency window) until you need to go into a vision.

15+ Year Old Account
    As a DK thanks for the portal to leave the area of the vale assault boss.

Still no vessel stacking

Quote Originally Posted by reacher View Post
    But now you don't need to dump your CVs, just keep them (nice and tidy in your currency window) until you need to go into a vision.
    Sure NOW.

But last week you could just dump all your CV pre-cap and stockpiling all the Vessel, that doesnt even STACK so basically from 1 to n-1 slot wasted because was too hard to make Vessel like Coins or a stackable item.

Plus 8.3 is 1 month+ old, and they do now this kind of QoL that was easily to spot on PTR or Week 1.

Okay but what is then the downside of being a tank if they reduce the health of the enemies for tanks? There needs to be both advantages and disadvantages of each role.
    The downside is that as a tank you have less dps. Especially in single target. Lowered hp pool is meant to compensate that.

In a timed content (as visions are) it’s way better killing faster than taking less to no damage. They can also keep things as they are by increasing our resistance to corruption (= we have more time than others).

Today is just a miracle if we manage to do 4/5, masks are out of question and since gear comes with masks only, this content is totally useless for us.

Now reduce the price for a key to 2500 or 5000 max and we are getting somewhere!

People crying over TW nerf as though it affects their regular DPS output... it's still the same damage up to 5 targets, with diminishing effects more than.

Twilight Devastation changes probably due to the upcoming MIDI as every team is obviously going to be stacking TD, IMO for MDI they should just removed Corruptions seeing how they mostly have RNG proc rates it makes for a very unfair competition, who has the most "luck" with procs is going to have an advantage

Of course, the hero classes remain intact, but we nerf the tools for the lackluster classes so they feel even more down

thanks.
    Last edited by Tamrik; 2020-03-03 at 06:43 PM.

In a timed content (as visions are) it’s way better killing faster than taking less to no damage. They can also keep things as they are by increasing our resistance to corruption (= we have more time than others).

Today is just a miracle if we manage to do 4/5, masks are out of question and since gear comes with masks only, this content is totally useless for us.
    Really? Some of the first 5 mask clears were tanks... I do 5 mask as bear. Get outta here.

The downside is that as a tank you have less dps. Especially in single target. Lowered hp pool is meant to compensate that.
    Okay and what is the downside then AFTER you reduce the health pool?

- - - Updated - - -

This is a you-problem and not a tank-problem. A lot of tanks have completed 5-masks solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Still nothing about infinite star and the whole doing 20% (if not more) damage on your fights
    Because it doesn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I love that they nerfed Skitra, of all things. Skitra. Hands down the easiest boss in Nyalotha. Not sure why they felt the need to nerf Skitra in a hot fix.
    This will likely make Skitra harder, not easier.

Everyone skips the "invisible wall" phase and now they can't.

Sounds like you've not done mythic raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khestral
    They should remove the Vessel and make us spend 10k currency when entering the vision instead or move the Vessel to the currency tab too.
    The vessel is a keystone. Keystones don't, can't and won't stack. It also needs to be an item in your bag.

Core game systems can't be changed on a whim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khestral
    The vessel is a keystone. Keystones don't, can't and won't stack. It also needs to be an item in your bag.

Core game systems can't be changed on a whim.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.