Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Not your political stance so much as your lack of morals. The point people are making is the Republican party has had plenty of chances to try to change the outcomes of various Clinton investigations and failed. If you fail to see that, that is one thing. However, if you are okay with constantly dragging a person through the coals due to their political affiliation despite multiple investigations proving no criminal wrong doing, then you should do some self reflecting.
    Failing to prove someone guilty doesn't mean they didn't do it, just ask OJ. By the way I disagreed with a criminal investigation of Benghazi I don't think Clinton did anything illegal, she was just incompetent. The email thing however she should have gotten in trouble over, even the investigation Comey did stated she did a no no but that he didn't recommend prosecuting her on.

    Let's not forget her whole reason for having a private email server was so she wouldn't have to carry around 2 mobile devices. Such a bullshit excuse. Who the fuck sets up a private email server because of that?

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Failing to prove someone guilty doesn't mean they didn't do it, just ask OJ. By the way I disagreed with a criminal investigation of Benghazi I don't think Clinton did anything illegal, she was just incompetent. The email thing however she should have gotten in trouble over, even the investigation Comey did stated she did a no no but that he didn't recommend prosecuting her on.

    Let's not forget her whole reason for having a private email server was so she wouldn't have to carry around 2 mobile devices. Such a bullshit excuse. Who the fuck sets up a private email server because of that?
    What incompetent actions did Clinton take regarding Benghazi?

    Using a private server was inadvisable, arrogant, and yet another sign of how much of an entitled moron she is... but not illegal. Who cares? Get over it.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Failing to prove someone guilty doesn't mean they didn't do it, just ask OJ. By the way I disagreed with a criminal investigation of Benghazi I don't think Clinton did anything illegal, she was just incompetent. The email thing however she should have gotten in trouble over, even the investigation Comey did stated she did a no no but that he didn't recommend prosecuting her on.

    Let's not forget her whole reason for having a private email server was so she wouldn't have to carry around 2 mobile devices. Such a bullshit excuse. Who the fuck sets up a private email server because of that?
    Sure and in that same vein wanting something to be criminal when it isn't, so reopening the same can of worms over and over again isn't going to suddenly make it criminal.

    The amount of people that use private servers in politics in positions as high as hers is greater than one. Do I think it was wrong? Sure. Do I think it was criminal? No. As a Democrat do I want them to go back and charge every Republican who did it before her? No. Do I think they should all be banned from future politics? Sure. But what I want versus what the law states are two different thing.

    So I don't waste taxpayer money to get the outcome I want.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    What incompetent actions did Clinton take regarding Benghazi?

    Using a private server was inadvisable, arrogant, and yet another sign of how much of an entitled moron she is... but not illegal. Who cares? Get over it.
    Having a private server isn't illegal, storing classified information on it is.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Having a private server isn't illegal, storing classified information on it is.
    It wasn't marked as classified, was it?

    For the record, the real crime was removing classified information and placing it on an unclassified network.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Having a private server isn't illegal, storing classified information on it is.
    That depends on the specifics, and in her case it was nothing that rose above the level of "improper".

    There's this myth that classified material is very tightly regulated and any mishandling is handled with a hammer coming down and people going to jail for years, and that's just not reality. In college, I found classified materials numerous times doing historical research. You just call a number and they tell you whether to destroy it, send it in, or don't worry about it. Most of the time, they just don't care, at all.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Having a private server isn't illegal, storing classified information on it is.
    Also, it wasn't Clinton who denied additional security prior to the attacks, it was someone else within her department. I guess we should start holding the head honcho accountable for any crimes committed under their reign. Sure that'll go well in today's world.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is dozens of topics about Hillary's emails, almost nothing about Republican emails and you wonder why the ratio is off? LMAO I know you love to hate me but come on man, common sense.
    because the republican propaganda networks wouldn't cover their own hypocrisy - nothing more

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    What makes you think I don't hold the same standards for Republicans too? Do you honestly think I would be fine with a Republican hosting a private email server to do public business?
    Are you fucking serious right now? Trump and his entire fucking family are doing exactly just this very thing and you are fine with it.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Are you fucking serious right now? Trump and his entire fucking family are doing exactly just this very thing and you are fine with it.
    Who's housing a private email server and storing classified information it? Please post links, because we need to be outrage and stop that shit, even better how about you make a post about it.

  11. #111
    Pandaren Monk smityx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Walmart Basment FEMA Camp 7
    Posts
    1,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    They’re not going to get a different result, nor do the people running these farce inquisitions expect to.

    They want to drag a democrat’s Name through the mud... again... to try and sow discord in the minds of voters... again. The mere notion of being “under investigation,” and therefore “under suspicion and untrustworthy” is what they’re after, not any actual findings.
    Kind of like Trump with the Biden Ukrainian phone call thing. He wanted the guy to announce the investigations in Hunter but cared less if they were done. Just wanted the announcement to sow discord. Unfortunately for him (Trump) and Bernie (not implicating him in this. Just that Joe Biden is still relevant and will most likely win the Dem primary) it isn't working out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Who's housing a private email server and storing classified information it? Please post links, because we need to be outrage and stop that shit, even better how about you make a post about it.
    It's being held currently in storage by "Top Men" in a old Walmart FEMA death camp basement. Here's a leaked photo of it being moved to it's location in the stacks next to the Meuller report and the remains of James Hoffa


  12. #112


    Of course Trump would support this utter shitshow.

  13. #113
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    18,871
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    MY posting history has always stated I hold Republicans to the same standard.
    What you say and what you do are two very different things.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  14. #114
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    27,341
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Who's housing a private email server and storing classified information it? Please post links, because we need to be outrage and stop that shit, even better how about you make a post about it.
    Trump's family. Your willful ignorance knows no bounds.
    No one is above the law!

  15. #115
    Why do people still try to discuss with Zenkai when they're not only a Russian shill but also a constant troll? They're playing a game and you're all playing along.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Why do people still try to discuss with Zenkai when they're not only a Russian shill but also a constant troll? They're playing a game and you're all playing along.
    Because they'll gladly then spend post after post claiming because no refuted their bullshit that it therefore is true.

    And forum rules require we somewhat treat them like they don't have years of posting from under a bridge

  17. #117
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    62,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Why do people still try to discuss with Zenkai when they're not only a Russian shill but also a constant troll? They're playing a game and you're all playing along.
    We have two alternatives, as users;

    1> Let trolls run rampant, so their disinformation is presented without opposition, and others reading the thread might start to think there's actually two stories, and pick the wrong one to believe, or

    2> Debunk their shit every time they post so everyone can see what they're doing.

    If moderation was going to take care of the issue, we could stick with #1. Without being backed up by moderation, I don't see how it's a viable alternative. Remember; the goal isn't to convince them they're wrong. This is debate, performed for an audience. That's who we're seeking to convince.

    Ignore features, even the advanced ones some users offer in their sigs, clean up your perception of the forum, but they don't actually clean up anything. They're the equivalent of brushing the cat throwup under the rug. Some of us would rather clean that up proper, even if the cat keeps throwing up. Because we've been told that taking it to the vet (letting mods fix it) isn't gonna happen.

    Edit: I should note I'm not complaining about moderation's position, here. It is what it is, I'm just pointing out what that position necessitates from the community, in response. Please don't use this as a springboard to bitch about moderation; it's a hard job and none of 'em are getting paid to do it.
    Last edited by Endus; 2020-03-17 at 02:10 PM.

  18. #118
    If this were the GOP it would be a blistering ruling smacking down the GOP. But it's against Hillary so it's actually nothing.

  19. #119
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    18,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    If this were the GOP it would be a blistering ruling smacking down the GOP. But it's against Hillary so it's actually nothing.
    More like it's because it's the 9th/10th+ iteration of the same fucking thing.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  20. #120
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    62,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    More like it's because it's the 9th/10th+ iteration of the same fucking thing.
    Basically nobody protested the first round or two of investigations on Hillary Clinton, into either Benghazi or her handling of classified material.

    That those investigations found nothing and the GOP just . . . keeps launching new ones, hoping the facts will change if they keep demanding reality bend to their will, that is what people take fuckin' issue with.

    Anyone honest understands this. Anyone claiming otherwise is a liar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •