Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Maybe you should think about why people think you have a clear bias in favor of Republicans/Trump then.
    It's simple, people don't like other people posting facts that bust their political bias bubble. If someone on these forums claimed Trump was really a 3 eyed alien and you posted no he isn't then you get labeled as a Republic Trump supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    MY posting history has always stated I hold Republicans to the same standard.
    What you say and what you do are vastly different things. Of course you say you hold Republicans to the same standard. I have no doubt in my mind you've deluded yourself into thinking that's the case but this is perhaps the funniest damn thing anyone has said or will say this century.

It's simple, people don't like other people posting facts that bust their political bias bubble. If someone on these forums claimed Trump was really a 3 eyed alien and you posted no he isn't then you get labeled as a Republic Trump supporter.
    No. That's just the whiney right wing victim complex you and others have adopted because when faced with actual opposition you crumple immediately. As made evident by your posting history where you notoriously don't read your own articles which almost always contradict your own nearly 100% anti democrat/left wing point. The worst I've ever seen is a slight sarcastic comment about Republicans and means little given your active defense of their objectively horrendous policies which you'll almost always justify with but a democrat did X unrelated or not as bad thing. But if a democrat jaywalks god help us all!
    Last edited by shimerra; 2020-03-09 at 02:11 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    What you say and what you do are vastly different things. Of course you say you hold Republicans to the same standard. I have no doubt in my mind you've deluded yourself into thinking that's the case but this is perhaps the funniest damn thing anyone has said or will say this century.

No. That's just the whiney right wing victim complex you and others have adopted because when faced with actual opposition you crumple immediately. As made evident by your posting history where you notoriously don't read your own articles which almost always contradict your own nearly 100% anti democrat/left wing point. The worst I've ever seen is a slight sarcastic comment. But if a democrat jaywalks god help us all!
    Oh look at this, me agreeing that Pence shouldn't use personal email

You should never use personal email for business. As far as locking him up, if he emailed classified information and deleted emails like Hillary, I agree lock him up.

I know I won't get an apology for you lying about my posting history.

That's just a strawman argument you made since people can actually point out specific policies and moments for why they are against Trump.

For example the trade deals the US signed with previous presidents which Trump is against. Trump's trade deals however aren almost identical to the original ones that where signed except for a few small differences plus the name of the trade deal. What has started as a joke however turned quickly into a reality with Trump and this is why Trump has zero trust.

Lets say this topic. You defended this specific lawsuit early but based if you look at it this way. Hillary Clinton has been investigated by law enforcement, GOP controlled congress and the Trump admin and probably a dozen other lawsuits started by right-wing groups which all reached the same conclusion. So most people will conclcude based on the history of this group that it's yet another frivolous lawsuit but

You're right. Because I didn't. You'll get the apology when we get pages upon pages of rants and links from right wing pundits like you gave us over Hillary's emails. Oh and did you forget about the other Trump administration officials also using personal emails? Guess because they're Republican we'll just say lock em up if they did but not look into the matter any further.

Thank you for proving my point. Republicans get a one word that's a bad thing. Hillary gets a multi year freak out. God it's so fucking simple with you. Let me know when your ratio moves from 1000:1 holding democrats to republicans accountable. Dear god that other poster just link spanked you. Beyond pathetic Zenaki.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2020-03-09 at 02:35 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    first off none of that happened in the context you imply and our resident trump shill talking about holding people accountable is fucking hilarious
    He knows that. He's posted in threads where the time line of Clinton giving the emails, waiting the appropriate amount of time the destroying the server they she was supposed to.

But hey, let's not let facts get in the way if an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    You're right. Because I didn't. You'll get the apology when we get pages upon pages of rants and links from right wing pundits like you gave us over Hillary's emails. Oh and did you forget about the other Trump administration officials also using personal emails? Guess because they're Republican we'll just say lock em up if they did but not look into the matter any further.

Thank you for proving my point. Republicans get a one word that's a bad thing. Hillary gets a multi year freak out. God it's so fucking simple with you. Let me know when your ratio moves from 1000:1 holding democrats to republicans accountable. Dear god that other poster just link spanked you. Beyond pathetic Zenaki.
    There is dozens of topics about Hillary's emails, almost nothing about Republican emails and you wonder why the ratio is off? LMAO I know you love to hate me but come on man, common sense.

There is dozens of topics about Hillary's emails, almost nothing about Republican emails and you wonder why the ratio is off? LMAO I know you love to hate me but come on man, common sense.
    Well, that would be your fault... remember?

You just proved their point for them.

MY posting history has always stated I hold Republicans to the same standard.
    No, you haven't. Otherwise you would be screaming to high heaven as Trump uses his unsecured phone, Jared and Ivanka use private emails and Whatsapp to talk to foreign dignitaries, while they are employed, illegally, by the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, you haven't. Otherwise you would be screaming to high heaven as Trump uses his unsecured phone, Jared and Ivanka use private emails and Whatsapp to talk to foreign dignitaries, while they are employed, illegally, by the White House.
    Already posted proof, try to keep up. Find some other reason to hate me it seems to be your M.O.

Already posted proof, try to keep up. Find some other reason to hate me it seems to be your M.O.
    I hate your hypocrisy, and you only posted about Pence. Meanwhile Trump and his next wife are currently breaking the same fucking law you are crying that Hillary violated.

10+ Year Old Account

So once every three years when Jupiter is in ascendance and a Orion aims at a comet, you'll make a middling "well I might care if they did the same thing" claim

Truly the same as the pages of digital ink you've spilled in lambasting anyone not in the GOP
    And give zero shits on things GOP members do, if not flat out defend them.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    So once every three years when Jupiter is in ascendance and a Orion aims at a comet, you'll make a middling "well I might care if they did the same thing" claim

Truly the same as the pages of digital ink you've spilled in lambasting anyone not in the GOP
    And give zero shits on things GOP members do, if not flat out defend them.
    Not true, just because I don't participate in every hate republican circle jerk doesn't mean I condone their actions when they do wrong. You guys are weirdly hung up on my political stance, it's actually kind of creepy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I hate your hypocrisy, and you only posted about Pence. Meanwhile Trump and his next wife are currently breaking the same fucking law you are crying that Hillary violated.
    My stance is if he is breaking email laws, hold him accountable, does that make you happy? I find it ironic you only care about politicians wrong doings when they have an R in front of their name.

Not true, just because I don't participate in every hate republican circle jerk doesn't mean I condone their actions when they do wrong. You guys are weirdly hung up on my political stance, it's actually kind of creepy.

- - - Updated - - -

My stance is if he is breaking email laws, hold him accountable, does that make you happy? I find it ironic you only care about politicians wrong doings when they have an R in front of their name.
    Well, the problem is, that Hillary has been investigated for DECADES and the Republicans have found NOTHING. Same with the current Email fiasco they tried to pin on her. Dozens of investigations between her emails and Benghazi, tens of millions wasted. Meanwhile, Trump has been investigated several times, has a bunch of his people in jail or going to jail and he will likely end up there himself thanks to Michael Cohen.

IDK man your proof is basically a piss poor condemnation.
    It's like this:

Us: eh they already found Susie clean of dog kicking why bother investigating again.
    You: dog kicking is bad! We need to investigate Susie she's a bitch!
    Us: Billy kicks dogs why don't you hate him. You never condemm him like you do for Susie's alleged act.
    You: no I do! See I once said "If billy the dogkicker did it bad!"
    Us: we have pictures of him doing it and no evidence of Susie doing it
    You: Susie bad! 0/10 YOU'RE JUST BIAS AGAINST BILLY

- - - Updated - - -

Not your political stance so much as your lack of morals. The point people are making is the Republican party has had plenty of chances to try to change the outcomes of various Clinton investigations and failed. If you fail to see that, that is one thing. However, if you are okay with constantly dragging a person through the coals due to their political affiliation despite multiple investigations proving no criminal wrong doing, then you should do some self reflecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Not your political stance so much as your lack of morals. The point people are making is the Republican party has had plenty of chances to try to change the outcomes of various Clinton investigations and failed. If you fail to see that, that is one thing. However, if you are okay with constantly dragging a person through the coals due to their political affiliation despite multiple investigations proving no criminal wrong doing, then you should do some self reflecting.
    Failing to prove someone guilty doesn't mean they didn't do it, just ask OJ. By the way I disagreed with a criminal investigation of Benghazi I don't think Clinton did anything illegal, she was just incompetent. The email thing however she should have gotten in trouble over, even the investigation Comey did stated she did a no no but that he didn't recommend prosecuting her on.

Let's not forget her whole reason for having a private email server was so she wouldn't have to carry around 2 mobile devices. Such a bullshit excuse. Who the fuck sets up a private email server because of that?

Failing to prove someone guilty doesn't mean they didn't do it, just ask OJ. By the way I disagreed with a criminal investigation of Benghazi I don't think Clinton did anything illegal, she was just incompetent. The email thing however she should have gotten in trouble over, even the investigation Comey did stated she did a no no but that he didn't recommend prosecuting her on.

Let's not forget her whole reason for having a private email server was so she wouldn't have to carry around 2 mobile devices. Such a bullshit excuse. Who the fuck sets up a private email server because of that?
    What incompetent actions did Clinton take regarding Benghazi?

Using a private server was inadvisable, arrogant, and yet another sign of how much of an entitled moron she is... but not illegal. Who cares? Get over it.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Sure and in that same vein wanting something to be criminal when it isn't, so reopening the same can of worms over and over again isn't going to suddenly make it criminal.

The amount of people that use private servers in politics in positions as high as hers is greater than one. Do I think it was wrong? Sure. Do I think it was criminal? No. As a Democrat do I want them to go back and charge every Republican who did it before her? No. Do I think they should all be banned from future politics? Sure. But what I want versus what the law states are two different thing.

So I don't waste taxpayer money to get the outcome I want.