Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Fan fiction at best. Some will enjoy it and eat it up tho

I can’t stand the peaceful hippy horde, I prefer sylvanas and wc2 horde.

Some of us want to be the bad guys, I didn’t roll zombie evil wizard summoner (warlock) to be the hero of anything

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    "and every time Poochie isnt on screen the characters need to ask 'wheres Poochie?"
    Comment of the day

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    "and every time Poochie isnt on screen the characters need to ask 'wheres Poochie?"
    My planet needs me!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post

Some of us want to be the bad guys, I didn’t roll zombie evil wizard summoner (warlock) to be the hero of anything
    It's 2020, there is no room for bad guys, everyone has to be a good little trooper and avoid hurting anyone's feelings. #BeKind

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post

I personally don't think one thing have to exclude the other, i like my factions when they feel more... alive, no faction is completely good.

I wish it was shown more, without having to go full villain mode.

More whining from those who don’t even play anymore. 0/10 community.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeons View Post
    More whining from those who don’t even play anymore. 0/10 community.
    And/or dont read books in the first place.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2020-03-05 at 03:55 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Just curious; what did BlizzCon change or alter about Before The Storm or Chronicle?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Turalyon, High Commander? Uh oh.
    One war too late if you ask me.., just saying.. Hope he teams up with Tyrande since she's doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    One war too late if you ask me.., just saying.. Hope he teams up with Tyrande since she's doing the same.
    If Alleria is going, i doubt Tyrande will be into the idea of teaming up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Just curious; what did BlizzCon change or alter about Before The Storm or Chronicle?
    As far as i know, the only real change between books and lore before the expansion and in the expansion, was the short story "A Good War", where a NE (Sira i believe) planted corpses of slain NEs in an area to blame it on the Horde.

Don't remember the full details. (Might check this later)

“I am reminded, my noble friends,” Anduin began softly. “Of a day not so long ago, and not so far from here. A placid place in the Arathi Highlands. A gathering meant to be peaceful, a gathering meant to reunite families torn asunder by forces they could never have foreseen . . . ”

Would really loved to see this pivotal plot point in-game. I'm not even sure if I'm being sarcastic or not.

De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by azkhane View Post
    I only hope we get a dialog option on his dungeon where we can laugh about him needing help like the mf laughed of us when we die in zandalar, i will fucking pay money for that, also for killing him, nobody likes a jerk that laugh of your failure/getting gang****
    Dude, are you ok? Sounds like you might've met Bwonsamdi too many times

Ahmanét, daughter of Bwonsamdi
    Bwonsamdi is my future husband <3

Looking forward to feminist fanfiction with warped characters for diversity and of course, homosexual fantasies to satisfy depraved female fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post

- - - Updated - - -

As far as i know, the only real change between books and lore before the expansion and in the expansion, was the short story "A Good War", where a NE (Sira i believe) planted corpses of slain NEs in an area to blame it on the Horde.

Don't remember the full details. (Might check this later)
    I read it but I don't really recall. Tbh, I never really think about the level of canon or how well they adhere to it. I think if the choice is sticking to established canon or improving the game, I'll take butchered lore every time. Of course whether or not those changes, if any, are actually improving the game, is a subjective opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I provide structured, valuable feedback in PTRs, and I can follow the logic of how the missile knows where it is because it knows where it isn't, and from where it isn't can infer where it once was. Hence why I started getting Beta, and now Alpha invites.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Sure, I like reading too. But why the preorder? I mean unlike with videogames, you have no benefits by preordering a book over just buying it when it's out.
    I tend to preorder because unless its someone like Brandon Sanderson with a huge marketing team behind them once the announcement has been made, I forget to go out and buy. With preorders, unless its something I have been counting down to, the book drops through my letterbox and reminds me.

4 years later and there's still no answer to WHERE THE HELL is the Vindicator???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Tides of war wasn’t retconned with mop.

War crimes wasn’t retconned with wod.

Illidan wasn’t retconned with legion.

Before the storm wasn’t retconned with Bfa.

Why do you think this one will break that track record?
    But this book will likely retcon Sylvannas not wanting to be Warchief, where she'll be a mustache-twirling villain and she was always gonna plan to burn down Teldrassil, even if her original plan wasn't faqed up by Saurfang's "muh honor"; going "All according to plan." BS.
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2020-03-06 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Looking forward to feminist fanfiction with warped characters for diversity and of course, homosexual fantasies to satisfy depraved female fantasies.
    Warped characters for diversity?????

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    But this book will likely retcon Sylvannas not wanting to be Warchief, where she'll be a mustache-twirling villain and she was always gonna plan to burn down Teldrassil, even if her original plan wasn't faqed up by Saurfang's "muh honor"; going "All according to plan." BS.
    Quite possible, there tends to be retcons just not in the expan that follows a book.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Why shouldn't she? They are "allies" in the "Alliance". Isn't an alliance all about teaming up?

I am more annoyed that they tried to villify Tyrande for going after Sylvanas and now he's ordering Turalyon to do exactly that.
    Where is the fucking difference?

Sounds like a bad twilight fanfiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Blizzard have been making books based around the game since 2001. You are aware of that?

Day of the Dragon, Lord of the Clans, The Last Guardian all came out between Warcraft 2 and Warcraft 3.

Cycle of Hatred and War of the Ancients came out between Warcraft 3 and WoW

Plus there were more WoW books, comics, and short stories released areound Vanilla to MoP than any other expansion

Novels
    Rise of the Horde
    Tides of Darkness
    Beyond the Dark Portal
    Night of the Dragon
    Arthas: Rise of the Lich King
    Stormrage
    The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm
    Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects
    Wolfheart
    Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War
    Dawn of the Aspects
    Vol'jin: Shadows of the Horde

Comic Series
    World of WArcraft Vol 1, 2, 3, 4
    Ashbringer
    Bloodsworn
    Dark Riders
    Curse of the Worgen
    Pearl of Pandaria

Manga
    The Sunwell Trilogy
    Warcraft Legends 1
    Warcraft Legends 2
    Warcraft Legends 3
    Warcraft Legends 4
    Warcraft Legends 5
    Deathknight
    Mage
    Shaman

And don;t get me started on the webstores, all found on Blizzard WoW site.

Now all of a sudden its gotten to one book per expansion and NOW people are crying that this should be in game?
    replace The Last Guardian with Of Blood and Honor. TLG was between RoC and TFT
    Lightbound Orcs > High Elves https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ace-suggestion

Blizzard should realize that Alteraci Humans will fulfill the Young Adult Dystopia Anarchy fantasy for Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Why shouldn't she? They are "allies" in the "Alliance". Isn't an alliance all about teaming up?

I am more annoyed that they tried to villify Tyrande for going after Sylvanas and now he's ordering Turalyon to do exactly that.
    Where is the fucking difference?
    I expect Tyrande to do her thing, but i could see she being against the idea of working with a Void user and a Windrunner (the combination is really bad)