Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Why shouldn't she? They are "allies" in the "Alliance". Isn't an alliance all about teaming up?

I am more annoyed that they tried to villify Tyrande for going after Sylvanas and now he's ordering Turalyon to do exactly that.
    Where is the fucking difference?
    I expect Tyrande to do her thing, but i could see she being against the idea of working with a Void user and a Windrunner (the combination is really bad)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I expect Tyrande to do her thing, but i could see she being against the idea of working with a Void user and a Windrunner (the combination is really bad)
    Idk, since she has resorted to the dark side powers of Elune, too, they might have more in common than we suspect, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Idk, since she has resorted to the dark side powers of Elune, too, they might have more in common than we suspect, just saying.
    I actually thought that because of her dark powers of Elune she would be more against it, as she would be more likely to react negatively, cause, in the end, it seems she still uses the light.

But we shall see, however i do hope to see this 2 interact one way or the other

Note: Or just more Tyrande in general, we need more of her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwccMDReewg

According to this from a preorder on amazon. It looks like Sylvannas is having Sira and Nathanos to seek out and kill Bwonsamdi the troll loa of death. The horde leaders are building up Zekhan in this to it mentions. Looks like its more horde then alliance story.

“The Horde is nothing!” With those infamous words, Sylvanas Windrunner betrayed and abandoned the Horde she vowed to serve. The Dark Lady and her forces now work in the shadows as both the Horde and Alliance, including her own sister, Alleria, race to uncover her next move. Struggling to shoulder the crushing weight of leadership, King Anduin entrusts the void elf and High Exarch Turalyon to uncover Sylvanas’s whereabouts.

The Horde now stands at a crossroads. The various factions form a council, leaving the mantle of warchief to rest. Thrall, Lor’themar Theron, Baine Bloodhoof, First Arcanist Thalyssra, and many other familiar faces rise to this new challenge. But the threats are numerous, and the distrust runs too deep.

When the council is derailed by a failed assassination attempt on Talanji—the Zandalari queen and a key ally—Thrall and the rest of the Horde leaders are forced into action. They empower the young troll shaman Zekhan, still grieving the loss of Varok Saurfang, with a critical mission to aid Talanji and help uncover the rising threat against her.

Meanwhile, Nathanos Blightcaller and Sira Moonwarden have been tasked by the Dark Lady with a terrifying gambit: to kill the troll loa of death himself, Bwonsamdi.

As Zekhan and Talanji work to save Bwonsamdi, their journey will be a key turning point in bolstering the Horde against the coming darkness and finding themselves along the way. Failure to save their allies and the trickster god will surely doom them—but through success, they may rediscover what makes the Horde strong.

Sounds like Nathanos and Sira might actually kill Bwonsamdi.
    Last edited by tripleh; 2020-03-08 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post

According to this from a preorder on amazon. It looks like Sylvannas is having Sira and Nathanos to seek out and kill Bwonsamdi the troll loa of death. The horde leaders are building up Zekhan in this to it mentions. Looks like its more horde then alliance story.
    Oh, more Horde story to come. How delightful /s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I actually thought that because of her dark powers of Elune she would be more against it, as she would be more likely to react negatively, cause, in the end, it seems she still uses the light.

But we shall see, however i do hope to see this 2 interact one way or the other

Note: Or just more Tyrande in general, we need more of her
    Well, we don't exactly know much about the dark powers of Elune. Maybe they are very similar to void powers, who knows?

The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Here's a book that's trying to explain things that should be said in-game. Enjoy and pay up!
    Yes, i would so fucking love a quest where im forced to sit down and listen to NPC's chat for an hour, you are SOOOOO smart.
    everything ever needs to be ingame, i need to watch jaina and arthas fuck too, i need to see that ingame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Being racist is not wrong. It is a lifestyle that you don't approve of. Being racist isn't even illegal, and it never will be.
    LOOKA THIS BOI!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yes, i would so fucking love a quest where im forced to sit down and listen to NPC's chat for an hour, you are SOOOOO smart.
    everything ever needs to be ingame, i need to watch jaina and arthas fuck too, i need to see that ingame.
    I would watch an hour long cutscene if that miraculously made the story MAKE SENSE and wasn't just one Sylvanass' fanboy self-insert jerk off material.
    How is being forced to buy a book to understand the story in a game you're playing a good idea?

I would watch an hour long cutscene if that miraculously made the story MAKE SENSE and wasn't just one Sylvanass' fanboy self-insert jerk off material.
    How is being forced to buy a book to understand the story in a game you're playing a good idea?
    You know you can read books free online, or listen to them free on audio book right?
    Being racist is not wrong. It is a lifestyle that you don't approve of. Being racist isn't even illegal, and it never will be.
    LOOKA THIS BOI!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You know you can read books free online, or listen to them free on audio book right?
    You can WHAT

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    You can WHAT
    Today's sponsor is auditaro, as you may well know books are nice, but who got the time to read books, so go listen to books! on auditaro you get a free book when you sign up.
    thanks for supporting and reading the webpage.
    (Fake name made up to not be actual advert)
    LOOKA THIS BOI!

The Unstoppable Force
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post

“The Horde is nothing!” With those infamous words, Sylvanas Windrunner betrayed and abandoned the Horde she vowed to serve. The Dark Lady and her forces now work in the shadows as both the Horde and Alliance, including her own sister, Alleria, race to uncover her next move. Struggling to shoulder the crushing weight of leadership, King Anduin entrusts the void elf and High Exarch Turalyon to uncover Sylvanas’s whereabouts.

The Horde now stands at a crossroads. The various factions form a council, leaving the mantle of warchief to rest. Thrall, Lor’themar Theron, Baine Bloodhoof, First Arcanist Thalyssra, and many other familiar faces rise to this new challenge. But the threats are numerous, and the distrust runs too deep.

When the council is derailed by a failed assassination attempt on Talanji—the Zandalari queen and a key ally—Thrall and the rest of the Horde leaders are forced into action. They empower the young troll shaman Zekhan, still grieving the loss of Varok Saurfang, with a critical mission to aid Talanji and help uncover the rising threat against her.

Meanwhile, Nathanos Blightcaller and Sira Moonwarden have been tasked by the Dark Lady with a terrifying gambit: to kill the troll loa of death himself, Bwonsamdi.

As Zekhan and Talanji work to save Bwonsamdi, their journey will be a key turning point in bolstering the Horde against the coming darkness and finding themselves along the way. Failure to save their allies and the trickster god will surely doom them—but through success, they may rediscover what makes the Horde strong.

Sounds like Nathanos and Sira might actually kill Bwonsamdi.
    Since Bwonsamdi has an instance and plays a role in SL... Nope.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Because this isn't a single player rpg.

WoW is an mmo, and therefore a terrible medium for storytelling.
    Most of the stuff that's happening in the books can't be shown in game unless Blizzard for some reason decided it'd be a nice idea to bore the playerbase to death with 10 min. long dialogues between characters.

Of course certain events that transpired in books should be shown in game in one way or another, or available in game perhaps through in game texts or be referenced through optional dialogues like the ones on our warships in BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Because this isn't a single player rpg.

WoW is an mmo, and therefore a terrible medium for storytelling.
    I thought exactly the same thing... until I've played FFXIV. Acti-Blizz just sucks at it, but it can be done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Since Bwonsamdi has an instance and plays a role in SL... Nope.
    I assume both can be true. Death likely doesn't work out well in application for something like Bwonsamedi. Perhaps the dungeon is fixing whatever Nathan and Sira do to him.