1. #1
    Blademaster hyperlance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Brisbane, Australia

    Goblin Engineering in BFA Alliance

    Hi All,

    I recently change professions to engineering and want to make the Depleted-Kyparium Rocket, but it requires Goblin Engineering to learn. I can't for the life of me work out how I can get this in BFA now. Can someone help please.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    you have to level classic engineering high enough to get a quest to pick between goblin and gnomish. the choice applies to both classic and burning crusade (if I recall correctly no recipes from WotLK onwards require either)
    it's a pain in the arse, but as well as the mounts it also gives access to teleport toys

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts