Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Nope it definitely is.
    I am once again asking KrazyK923 to delete his account and stop posting forever.

    Knaak has eaten more shit than any of the other authors put together. Golden, for her part, was usually considered to be a decent author and the best producer of WoW novels. Your absolutely fucking ridiculous, concern troll-tier assertions are completely useless.

    For what it's worth, "stoically handsome face" is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Stoically is such a bad adjective to use in that sentence.

    Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-03-05 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

  2. #62
    Legendary! Darkeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    6,892
    Reads almost as I imagined it would.

    Will skip.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Knaak has eaten more shit than any of the other authors put together. Golden, for her part, was usually considered to be a decent author and the best producer of WoW novels.
    Bahahaha. Are you serious, do you actually believe this? Because I could totally see you just trolling and that's fine. But to seriously think that Knaak has gotten more hatred than Golden?

    ROFL.

    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I am once again asking KrazyK923 to delete his account and stop posting forever.
    Naw its fun to see the incel backlash to point out the truth.

    Kudos for knowing the phrase "concern trolling" but you should learn what it means first before using it.

    Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-03-05 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS. DO YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THIS?

    ROFL.
    There's nothing to believe. It was the truth. Golden got a lot of shit, any author of the WoW novels did, but she was certainly always the most well received. Both because she's a decent writer and because even when her writing is bad (Before the Storm) it's not unreadable (Knaak has produced some pretty fucking bad books. Stormrage is almost criminally shit.)

    Golden is now pretty much the novelist with the most sway on the game and also the one who is the most visible to the public. Is everyone a sexist against men because Ion gets a ton of hatred?

    There's no doubt that maybe a few of Golden's haters hate her because she's a girl, sure. But that's likely a pretty small number up against the majority of people that don't like her because she honestly isn't that great of a writer and she's been known to clearly favorite characters and turn them into mary sues (Anduin).

    But you baselessly and without evidence scream and spit into the void. No one cares what you think.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Golden is now pretty much the novelist with the most sway on the game
    This is factually untrue. She literally tweeted TODAY about how this was untrue. She constantly talks about it. Why? Because nutjob incels lose their shit when she writes anything they don't like and constantly harass her.

    The second the excerpt from this new novel got released, you saw a backlash of incel nutjob Sylvanas and Night Elf fanboys going fucking bananas on Twitter toward her.

    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post

    But you baselessly and without evidence scream and spit into the void. No one cares what you think.
    You apparently do because you're still here

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    This is factually untrue. She literally tweeted TODAY about how this was untrue. She constantly talks about it. Why? Because nutjob incels lose their shit when she writes anything they don't like.
    Considering she's the only person at Blizzard who is writing novels and is also actively designing the game's fucking story, I'm going to go ahead and say it is not 'factually untrue'.

    Holy shit.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    ...actively designing the game's fucking story
    This is, again, factually untrue.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    This is, again, factually untrue.
    Cool. Explain how it's 'factually untrue', then.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Cool. Explain how it's 'factually untrue', then.
    She doesn't develop the fucking story dude. How many more times does she need to come out and say it. She takes what the story team has decided and tidies it up.

    She literally JUST SAID THIS TODAY.

    You just completely ignored me pointing this out.

    Thanks for trying. Nobody cares what you think

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    She doesn't develop the fucking story dude. How many more times does she need to come out and say it. She takes what the story team has decided and tidies it up.

    She literally JUST SAID THIS TODAY.

    You just completely ignored me pointing this out.

    Thanks for trying.
    I'm aware at what Golden does at Blizzard. She primarily writes cinematics. As in, she develops the story. Do you have anything other than factually incorrect ranting to dispute this at all, or?

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Considering she's the only person at Blizzard who is writing novels and is also actively designing the game's fucking story, I'm going to go ahead and say it is not 'factually untrue'.

    Holy shit.
    I don't really care about that whole conversation but the part he's referring to is this one :

    https://twitter.com/ChristieGolden/s...33648817442817

    Quote Originally Posted by Christie Golden
    *me having to clarify yet again that not only did I not “write BFA”, no one person writes WoW, and I’m not even on the game team. I write cinematics based on what game team wants to focus on. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.*
    Anyway, I'm not sure she can be taken seriously, as when you read the list of her top/preferred books, the reason is always "because love story". Lolz

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    As in, she develops the story.
    I mean you can keep lying but that doesn't make it true. Kudos for driving the thread completely off topic because you were triggered by a totally accurate description of the incel outrage at her.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2020-03-05 at 08:16 AM.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I mean you can keep lying but that doesn't make it true.
    Do you ever get tired of yourself?

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Do you ever get tired of yourself?
    Nope, not at all.

    Do you? Because for as much as you say nobody cares what I think, you're still here half an hour later repeating a lie
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2020-03-05 at 08:20 AM.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I don't really care about that whole conversation but the part he's referring to is this one :
    Oh no, I know what he was referring to. KrazyK is just kind of infamous on these forums for being someone impossible to have any kind of conversation with because he'll immediately resort to just saying everything he doesn't like is a lie/"factually wrong" or whatever. I was just entertaining the local mental illness, I guess.

    Anyway, I'm not sure she can be taken seriously, as when you read the list of her top/preferred books, the reason is always "because love story". Lolz
    Golden's massive pitfall as a writer is romance. She can not write romance, and it's obvious that sappy, feel-good romances with fake emotional stakes are her favorite thing to write.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Oh no, I know what he was referring to. KrazyK is just kind of infamous on these forums for being someone impossible to have any kind of conversation with because he'll immediately resort to just saying everything he doesn't like is a lie/"factually wrong" or whatever.
    Oh I thought the strawman was that I hated the Horde? I didn't know it mutated in my absence. Good to know

  17. #77
    @therealstegblob, just stop feeding the troll. It is obvious now that he is trolling us with all this bullshit. Just ignore him as I do and he will starve natural way.

    Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-03-05 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

  18. #78
    Old God Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    10,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Oh my this is going to be such a nice consistent novel ........



    So, Anduin is no longer the leader of the Alliance



    Turalyon would never know Alleria is his wife and mother of his son, had to add Windrunner



    I mean it takes like what two minutes to look up that it is an Island, not a continent.



    Dark Rangers are Rangers that use shadow magic, but they are still Rangers, it makes no sense for their archery skill to increase in undeath, especially since according to new lore the senses are dulled and their bodies break down.
    alliance leader role was always a messed up, we pretty much had 2 leaders, one political with terenas and one militar with turalyon

    they are prob going for this route again, with anduin taking the role of terenas. But, i was hopping for then to drop this shit of high king for good

    its not from his point of view, so it make sense to say windrunner, since its to the reader to know

    zandalar is a vast continent, not just small island, ingame obviously looks smaller.

    i agree with the dark ranger thing being bullshit, but they "have" to add the extra drama/danger sense into the plot, always have

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Maybe make him High Commander before the super important world war and not right after it's over? Sometimes I wonder if Anduin is a troll.
    its just blizzard shit writers, now maybe they saw the shit they did and are trying to cover after the community talk for so long how anyone would be better, but they have to make it look like it was their own idea

  19. #79
    I am Murloc! Varodoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Telogrus Rift
    Posts
    5,074
    So I guess Alleria is more of a sidekick than an actual protagonist, cause Turalyon seems to be the main character for the Alliance. He's the one in charge of the operation to find Sylvanas and he is the High Commander of the Alliance forces.
    How could I ever have loved someone so weak? Let us hope Arator did not inherit your cowardice.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Just posting this after reading the excerpt--I'm really looking forward to this book. The other part that they released with Zekhan was good, too.

    It looks like Sylvie is trying to make it look like the Zandalari are breaking the armistice. Kind of sloppy though, but still not as careless as "The Horde is Nothing".

    I don’t think that is her plan as far as I can tell she still has some agents but her true goal probably has to deal with everybody’s favorite death God


    For all we know she is trying to find a way into the Shadowlands and has gone to talk to him and what better way to get his attention then killing it his queen the source of all of his power since we are led to believe that his kind gain more strength the more they are worshipped.

    She will go there get information and then head off to ice crown after getting what she needs

    Because she might not know that the only way for a non-entity from the Shadowlands to enter into the real world is by destroying the veil

    She might even try to figure out the secret of everybody’s favorite which people gorak tul

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •