Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho3 View Post
    Waghhhh pre-mades are stomping mee. Waaagghhhh i don't wanna join them so il cry on forums instead!111
    Post count checks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Post count checks out.
    Just put him on ignore, but I wonder how many posts he'll get to before he's banned.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

This is not likely to change anytime soon. Actually, WoW BG pvp is not fair in any of the current implementations.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Just put him on ignore, but I wonder how many posts he'll get to before he's banned.
    I've been here before you were even born kiddo and I will be here even after you'l get infected with corona-chan and die(or w/e the reason for that would be).

Catering to LFR'S/Noobs/Crying Forum trash/etc and all that typical low IQ/low skill crowd ruined WoW, thankfully - no longer. WoW Classic is back and TBC/Wotlk will soon to follow. You can always go and "enjoy" Pet Battling against bots in some other game which has nth to do with real WoW Also I won't get banned, as I'm not breaking any rules.
    Last edited by Pu3Ho3; 2020-03-20 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    I understand the no changes mindset, but Classic will continually keep dying if people are left to grief others like this. They need to ban folks who use the pre-made addons to force queue together, not permaban, but 24 hours every time they use it until they get the hint..
    What a sad post.

WoW is about the social experience. It should absolutely NOT cater to people who want to play by themselves. It should NOT ban people for group play.

If you are getting whipped by premade, then start your own premade. If you want solo play, find another game. What you do NOT do is beg for Blizzard to enforce solo play in WoW. That is disgusting. There's plenty of games you can play out there where you don't have to talk to anybody.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho3 View Post
    I've been here before you were even born kiddo and I will be here even after you'l get infected with corona-chan and die(or w/e the reason for that would be).

Catering to LFR'S/Noobs/Crying Forum trash/etc and all that typical low IQ/low skill crowd ruined WoW, thankfully - no longer. WoW Classic is back and TBC/Wotlk will soon to follow. You can always go and "enjoy" Pet Battling against bots in some other game which has nth to do with real WoW Also I won't get banned, as I'm not breaking any rules.
    Just because you think something is "real wow" doesnt make it so, kiddo. But I wouldnt expect much better from a racist asshole who "jokes" about people dying from Corona-chan, as you put it.

This is how classic was - just back then people were less organized and less knowledgeable (less "abuse-y").

Classic is horrifically vulnerable to laming, griefing and overall abuse of various mechanics in unintended or unforeseen ways.

Either join a really hardcore guild for classic to compete with other hardcore groups - or play Classic casually in parts where those player groups are not hideously overbearing.

Curious to know what competition the premade groups see. If you do mostly (or all) premade BGs, how often are you going against a full random group versus another premade?

I've always been curious about Blizzard's match making system. For a couple Xpacs (a while back) when I did a lot of BGs, it seemed like I could get in decent groups, even though we were randoms. When I didn't PVP as much, I seemed to always get matched in groups where everyone else had as little PVP experience as I had, then we'd get matched up with an opposing team who's iLvl dwarfed ours and we'd get destroyed. So I figure the other faction just has it figured out, so I start PVPing in the other faction and find the same exact thing happening where I'm paired with a full team of low PVP geared folks.

Of course once the premade groups & addons got more sophisticated and we started seeing a lot more of those, I would always be put in a full random group going against a premade, regardless of what faction I was playing.

It's anecdotal, I know, but it's a repeatable. So, I dunno... /shrug

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    The sad reality of Classic is that it's a fantastic game ruined by websites like wowhead and mmo-champ.

Being able to simply google how to do everything, the best way to do everything, the best build to use, etc. is the big issue with the game.
    No. The websites didn't ruin it. The players did.

Horrible community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I think classic is the best WoW gaming experience you could have. Especially world pvp, the games super balanced, everyone loves winning or losing, and tbh, even here on the forums people are really happy about it.

I always tell people it’s nice to see how retail WoW has turned out now that classic released because I rarely get people that still play retail that dont like to play it. Before when their wasnt an alternate WoW people would play and get angry alllllll the time, now at least on my realm/people I see: the toxicity has dropped 10 fold.

Classic is the best thing to happen to the original game (you call it retail lol) - and tbh, I’m VERY pleased how it turned out bigup Assmon for making classic great: he really is the face of classic, and see you all in Shadow... I MEAN AQ

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I think classic is the best WoW gaming experience you could have. Especially world pvp, the games super balanced, everyone loves winning or losing, and tbh, even here on the forums people are really happy about it.

I always tell people it’s nice to see how retail WoW has turned out now that classic released because I rarely get people that still play retail that dont like to play it. Before when their wasnt an alternate WoW people would play and get angry alllllll the time, now at least on my realm/people I see: the toxicity has dropped 10 fold.

Classic is the best thing to happen to the original game (you call it retail lol) - and tbh, I’m VERY pleased how it turned out bigup Assmon for making classic great: he really is the face of classic, and see you all in Shadow... I MEAN AQ
    Imagine trying to troll this hard

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Imagine trying to troll this hard
    I stopped reading after he used the word "balanced". Ahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    What a sad post.

WoW is about the social experience. It should absolutely NOT cater to people who want to play by themselves. It should NOT ban people for group play.

If you are getting whipped by premade, then start your own premade. If you want solo play, find another game. What you do NOT do is beg for Blizzard to enforce solo play in WoW. That is disgusting. There's plenty of games you can play out there where you don't have to talk to anybody.
    Blizzard has openly stated that the addon for premade outside of 5 players is not their intention. They have broken several iterations of that addon, but the players keep making more. This is what needs to be fixed.

Open world griefing and what not, is 100% okay. You take that risk. Running to Ony/MC/BWL every Sunday night for the guild raid is chaos. But you're with a guild or you go early, you expect it.

But when you're with 1-2 friends, and you want to queue AV or WSG, and you get 10-20 folks from the same guild in one game? That is beyond bullshit.

It has nothing to do with " go make your own premades " which is literally the cuckiest comeback imaginable. You can't ALWAYS get 10-20 folks organized to do shit. Sometimes its just you a few friends bored looking for something to do. It needs to be like Overwatch, you want to do a premade? Well, you're only going to play against other pre-mades. And you know what happens then? those premades stop forming, because most of them suck outside of pug stomping.

So take your shitty attitude elsewhere, there needs to be actions taken against folks when blizzard has broken a specific funtion from an addon, several times, and they keep doing it again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Vanilla had Thottbot, which later became wowhead so your point is moot.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds exactly like Vanilla WSG and AV
    It was nothing like that in server where i played on vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Call it just a warning for clueless new players.
    I am a classic fanboy and was always #nochanges (still am) and i came to classic servers in hopes to do casual instanced pvp as an endgame.

Sad reality is:

80-90% of random WG matches are "randoms" VS "full / partial premades"

And you might think at first:
    "It cant be that bad, you can probably still have fun against premades..."

No

Im talking roflstomps
    Graveyard farm
    Absolute chaos
    Free Action potions and Sprint with flag without any counter play possible

Here in europe the situation is so bad that the "common sense" when we see its a premade...is to instantly surrender the match by everyone staying in flag room and try to kill as many people as possible.
    And when the GY camp boss phase starts...everyonde decides to not rezz and stay dead until the match end.
    Basically...the "common sense" in europe is to make the life of the enemy as miserable as possible at first...and then decide to not feed them charity honor.

Its like this 80-90% of the matches.

--------------------------------------

Other things i would like to say:

1) Arathi Basin is probably going to be the same situation

2) Alterac Valley is the only casual instanced pvp "place" to have fun without fighting against a full premade (but the queues are 20min +)

3) Do NOT tell me:
    "Just make a premade yourself bro"

Do you think i am some kind of psychopath who enjoys "roflstomping" weak enemy players, GY camp them and spit on their graves?
    No, i dont enjoy that.
    Premade VS Premade is the same as "rated pvp"
    And my point is that there is no "casual" instanced PvP experience with fast queues.

------------------------------

here is my warning for new players
    premades were in van wow. it was bad from the start because BGs were server only, and were immediately dominated by the faction ahead in raiding.

on the server i was on, alliance dominated in WPVP, and BGs when intro'd, the imbalance was so bad, horde stopped queing which sent BG ques for the alliance to 45min to 2 hours. the imbalance was not due to a massive population imbalance either. issue on my server was with older players that came from other MMOs and were into min maxing 16 years ago. twinking lower levels to own in lower brackets also came from other MMOs whose players went right to work in van wow min maxing what was available. some alliance started second horde accounts (not using same name) got them to 51+ to roll into BGs playing two accounts at once, to generate wins and ranking.

addons enabled building groups to premade into AV this carried onto into BC when AV and BGing was still relevant.

queing into WSG and AB by looking at the BGs by number was in WOW even thru BC, believe it was removed in WOTLK. so blizzard removing this ability in classic, is anti van wow

so blizz saying they never intended to be more than 5 allowed to group, is untrue, they need to call sunshine acres nursing home and contact the original people who DEVd and ran WOW 14-16 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post

I love you buddy but you forgot several /s's in your post, some folks here thought you were serious

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    What a sad post.

The "social experience" of raping, yes, raping random groups that dont stand any chance.
    Amazing gameplay. Vanilla at its best. 10/10

Im not arguing to get it changed. Im arguing "it's cancer".

Because no matter how your little mind spins this truth around...it starts and begins with the word "crap"

Making a premade to abuse random groups is the definition bad gameplay.
    I would just like to know the ratio of how many times they get premades or randoms...

This shit is worse than The Matrix movie where people are used as batteries.
    Yes, "we" are this people's "source" of honor...IF we stop queueing (WHICH I DID) there is no more honor for this people.
    Last edited by Roanda; 2020-03-20 at 06:11 PM.

Rape? Jesus Christ this place

Quote Originally Posted by Munson85 View Post
    Rape? Jesus Christ this place
    For lack of better word...slaughter?

well there is a reason the honor system got scrapped, the classic one that is.