Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Trolls... where are they? Living in the middle of swamps and forests, doing fuck all? Just like ants, they have the numbers but they do anything except for causing mischief which is put down swiftly

Except they were pushed out of their lands by others. Its not mischief, its trying to recover their ancient land
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Except they were pushed out of their lands by others. Its not mischief, its trying to recover their ancient land
    Why are you describing the Old Gods?

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    *wet fart noise followed by a flying deflating balloon*

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing they can do. Blizz wrote them as utterly unforgivable after this point. All it took was Sylvanas giving a couple of vague what ifs that go against everything he had seen with his own eyes to turn even Saurfang the literal only orc that realized how far they had fallen via manipulation and general dumbassery to forget all his life lessons. Saurfang being portrayed generally as the soul of the horde it doesn't speak much to confidence that they even -want- to make amends.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    For starters they could begin by not having their personalities being determined by thirst for Alliance blood. We can go from there.
    not our fault that forsakens are addicted of human flesh!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    Danath trollbane yeah but honestly arathi is in ruins so he bears no real power, Akama isn't part of the alliance so his Oppinion doesn't matter and he is spirit is most likely broken again by DH's and Vereesa didn't really bear any hostility to horde even in her inner though in war crimes so not really.
    Trollbane is a monarch though, and Stromgarde is now restored and the Horde just lost there. He is as important as Katherine, Alleria, Turalyon, and the Dwarf leaders in terms of leadership given that he is literally their king now.

Vereesa killed more Blood Elves than Jaina did and let's not forget she wanted Rommath dead in Legion
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    i feel like this is quoting something lol
    its probably a patchwork of multipe ones. The last 2 parts definetly sounded familiar in my head. Not sure where ive heard that be4. And greenskins is something that stuck in my head like a racist slurr towards orcs xD
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    its probably a patchwork of multipe ones. The last 2 parts definetly sounded familiar in my head. Not sure where ive heard that be4. And greenskins is something that stuck in my head like a racist slurr towards orcs xD
    closest I know is Danath calling Eitrigg the orcish n-word; I'm not sure of his opinions towards Forsaken though
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

There is nothing to amend for. The only problem is that we didn't finish the job and exterminate all of the Alliance. Garrosh was right. We should have listened to him when we had the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Trollbane is a monarch though, and Stromgarde is now restored and the Horde just lost there. He is as important as Katherine, Alleria, Turalyon, and the Dwarf leaders in terms of leadership given that he is literally their king now.

Vereesa killed more Blood Elves than Jaina did and let's not forget she wanted Rommath dead in Legion
    Yeah monarch in name only though as population of stromgarde is minimal because of past years from vanilla till legion meaning its military power isn't high and monarch political powers is based on power of the kingdom and its next to nothing atm well Katherine isn't ruler anymore and KT military power far exceeds stromgardes, well void elves are only a handfull of elite troops same as lightborne and no novel places their leader on the same political power as ruler of an entire kingdom and kingdom of ironforge is morst likely political strongest member of the alliance after stormwind.

Yeah she did and sylvanas killed countless orcs in second war and Vereesa killed them in purge of dalaran and war crimes happened and rommath is openly disliking high elves and thinks vereesa and all of them who sided with kirin tor when they imprisoned kael in tft are traitors as rommath was a Kael'thas loyalist until kael became tool of the legion so its more than likely that they hate each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrange View Post
    There is nothing to amend for. The only problem is that we didn't finish the job and exterminate all of the Alliance. Garrosh was right. We should have listened to him when we had the chance.
    #garroshdidnothingwrong

After 8.2.5 the Horde is currently more powerful then the Alliance. The rebels and Alliance didn't know if they could defeat the Loyalists/Sylvanas. Now that everyone is joined back together Horde are in a position of Power again. Why would they bother with amends? Everyone now knows Sylvanas was just trying to kill as many people as possible on both sides. Making both factions leadership look like fools. She isn't leading the Horde anymore.
    The Alliance control most of Lorderon now they also took back Darkshore. Its not like they lost the war, they gained alot of land and resources. Trying to force more out of the Horde is what gets you another war. Alliance players need to just be happy this dumb faction War garbage storyline is over.

Though It would be nice to see ingame cooperation in some aspects. Like for example alliance allowing Forsaken back in to clean up the plague in Lordaeron(like they do for every single plagued area they bomb since Cata). Argent crusade setting up cleansing Towers ect... Also small changes like adding Elite kill squads in Ashenvale that will take down any Horde player that enters the zone. Class halls getting small updates where all the orderhalls coming together to provide support when the pre-patch launches and the Scourge attack ect...

3+ Year Old Account
    Yeah she did and sylvanas killed countless orcs in second war and Vereesa killed them in purge of dalaran and war crimes happened and rommath is openly disliking high elves and thinks vereesa and all of them who sided with kirin tor when they imprisoned kael in tft are traitors as rommath was a Kael'thas loyalist until kael became tool of the legion so its more than likely that they hate each other.
    Vereesa and her High Elves openly dislike Blood Elves not the other way around. Rommath doesn't hate High Elves, he lamented that they had to kill their High Elf brethren in the Purge of Dalaran. Just because he said "I never tire slaying Alliance" doesn't mean he hates High Elves too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    -snip-
    As of 8.3 Lordaeron still belongs to the Forsaken - Andorhal, Deathknell, Bulwark, Durnholde, Tarren Mill, Sepulchre, etc.

I've always wanted to see Stratholme and Tyr's Hand become neutral hubs for Paladins and Priests like Dalaran. Maybe Argent Dawn Lordaeronians could make themselves their own "kingdom" owning Stratholme, Tyr's Hand, Corrin's Crossing, Blackwood, etc. as a neutral faction like the Kirin Tor and make Maxwell their Regent Lord (and then make Calia/Turalyon and Lillian the Silver Covenant and Sunreavers of Eastweald).
    Last edited by Ardenaso; 2020-03-06 at 07:11 PM.

Mana Bomb the Alliance and wipe them from existence. Or for a more for feels option exile the Forsaken from the Horde allowing them to break off into their own 3rd faction to make the game slightly entertaining again.

For starters they can disown Alliance characters like Baine and Calia. Once that is complete they can finish their conquest of Kalimdor and finish off the night elves and draenei, who are long past their expiration dates. The fact that these elder races have lived for thousands of years and have only brought ruin to themselves is a strong indicator that they should have already perished.

With the external problems gone and Kalimdor under Horde control, it's time to clean house. Undead have no place in the world, period, so they should be dropped now while they're homeless. Should be easy to mop up the remainders, especially without Sylvanas around to raise more. Blood elves can be dropped, too. Leave them to fend for themselves in the EK. If they're smart they'll hole up in their forest and mind their own business.

This would make amends for me at least. Simply purge all the undesirables.

#garroshdidnothingwrong
    Damn right!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Vereesa and her High Elves openly dislike Blood Elves not the other way around. Rommath doesn't hate High Elves, he lamented that they had to kill their High Elf brethren in the Purge of Dalaran. Just because he said "I never tire slaying Alliance" doesn't mean he hates High Elves too.

- - - Updated - - -

As of 8.3 Lordaeron still belongs to the Forsaken - Andorhal, Deathknell, Bulwark, Durnholde, Tarren Mill, Sepulchre, etc.

I've always wanted to see Stratholme and Tyr's Hand become neutral hubs for Paladins and Priests like Dalaran. Maybe Argent Dawn Lordaeronians could make themselves their own "kingdom" owning Stratholme, Tyr's Hand, Corrin's Crossing, Blackwood, etc. as a neutral faction like the Kirin Tor and make Maxwell their Regent Lord (and then make Calia/Turalyon and Lillian the Silver Covenant and Sunreavers of Eastweald).
    Rommath outright blamed everyone who sided with kirin tor and garithos and then vereesa windrunner even then was part of the kirin tor, so how he talked about kirin tor before wotlk in a novel imblies he would hate vereesa.

The usual slogans...
    1) The Alliance punishing "the Horde" in the way many describe is genocide based on racist guilt by association. Deciding on that would make you evil, just like Sylvanas. As someone who is thinking of switching to Alliance, I don't want them to be made evil just as a switch over to get away from the villian bat being used on the Horde.
    2) If you want invoke pre-modern morality you can't really call even the burning of Teldrasil evil. Someone mentioned the Romans. They would have call Burning Teldrasil a "great victory".
    3) To say "the Horde" got off scott free is just a lesser version of the same thing. You are saying that people who didn't burn Teldrasil escaped punishment for it.
    Last edited by allawyn; 2020-03-06 at 07:53 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Rommath outright blamed everyone who sided with kirin tor and garithos and then vereesa windrunner even then was part of the kirin tor, so how he talked about kirin tor before wotlk in a novel imblies he would hate vereesa.
    He blamed Ansirem and Modera, the Alliance High Elves currently were those who were exiled by Lor'themar with a minority of those who joined the Kalimdor Brigades, and the Alliance Expedition in Outland. Silvermoon Guards refer to Vereesa as an "exile" implying she was at one point a "Blood Elf" until she was also kicked out as well.

I haven't seen much of the High Elves who sided with Garithos' Enforces and I'll look up to it, but so far I think High Elves were probably just told by Garithos that their prince and his comrades dabbed with some vile creatures and he accused them of attempting to start an instigation with little context so they were just kept in the dark and just told to not question anything. Most likely they would later be the Sunreavers given they are quite apologetic on the Kirin Tor

7+ Year Old Account
    Horde should finally destroy Alliance and leave Stormwind in ruins. Everybody know that horde is stronger, Blizzard should stop blueballing us.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allawyn View Post
    The usual slogans...
    1) The Alliance punishing "the Horde" in the way many describe is genocide based on racist guilt by association. Deciding on that would make you evil, just like Sylvanas. As someone who is thinking of switching to Alliance, I don't want them to be made evil just as a switch over to get away from the villian bat being used on the Horde.
    2) If you want invoke pre-modern morality you can't really call even the burning of Teldrasil evil. Someone mentioned the Romans. They would have call Burning Teldrasil a "great victory".
    3) To say "the Horde" got off scott free is just a lesser version of the same thing. You are saying that people who didn't burn Teldrasil escaped punishment for it.
    1. While the horde civilian population might not be to blame the army very much so is.

2. You don’t need any modern morals wow has firmly laid out that these kind of things are wrong based on is own mortality.

3.the people who burned the tree did get off Scott free if they survived the war it wasn’t sylvanas firing the catapults nor was it her stoking the fires with shamanistic magics of her murdering civ’s in other places. Sylvanas gave the orders but the horde soldiers are just as much to blame.