Poll: How much will a black lotus cost the day Naxx is released?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    yeah,those will be the world firsts and the fastest kills,but anyone in bwl/aq gear that has spent some time reading up on figths will do it just fine

- - - Updated - - -

Oh absolutely, but just looking at data from BWL the first two weeks, there where many guilds who actually struggeled with full clears, which is kinda amusing seeing as BWL is easy compared to AQ and Naxx.

Only time will tell of course, Naxx won't live for long for even the casuals, and eventually fall to the ordinary pugs (and more coordinated pugs earlier).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    considering they float around 150g my server atm...

not like I need a flask for orange parses anyways xD
    world buffs is more then enough.
    Orange parses is for noobs though, pink is where its at.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Who fucking cares? Content is puggable day one. You don't need anything to clear naxx except for being LVL 60.
    99% of the playerbase will have a good old fashioned months long progression through naxx, just like most of the raiding playerbase has not killed Nef yet.

The game is more than just what the people at the top are doing.

They hover between 100-120g on Arugal atm. They were 55-70g in P1 and jumped up once BWL's date was announced. I'd expect another jump for AQ to ~200g then another to 250-300g for Naxx.

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    Any thoughts on the future of an item with such a limited quantity is welcome. On the really high pop raiding servers I see these going for mega gold. They're quite valuable on the medium realms already.

On the other hand, I think a lot of players will leave once they find out AQ40 requires a lot of running in circles around Un'Goro/Silithus/Plaguelands/Burning Steppes, but there'll still be a lot of raiders.

Feel free to post with your server, too. On Old Blanchy they've been steady at 55-60 for weeks, but they just spiked to 100 today.
    50 silver.

because every single moron stockpiling them for naxx will toss them all in AH and then start undercuting each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    is 4 horsemen puggable day 1 without 8 warriors using the t3 setbonus that adds 5% chance for taunt to hit?
    Ever heard of Nat Pagle's Broken Reel?

I'm not sure I'd use it over mitigation trinkets, its a 75 second cooldown after the first taunt rotation its gunna go out of sync. to the point where its not off cooldown for the next taunt. ultimately it depends when you're swapping, you would have to swap at 6-7 stacks.

there is enough time to farm those for tanks so it can be tested I don't know if taunt works by spell hit or regular hit, it could be both i've seen myself get less taunt resists the more regular hit that I have and I've also tanked majordomo with all my hit gear and had him resist 3 taunts in a row. i'd be willing to give the trinkets a try but I think its going to take more than just that to beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    I'm not sure I'd use it over mitigation trinkets, its a 75 second cooldown after the first taunt rotation its gunna go out of sync. to the point where its not off cooldown for the next taunt. ultimately it depends when you're swapping, you would have to swap at 6-7 stacks.

there is enough time to farm those for tanks so it can be tested I don't know if taunt works by spell hit or regular hit, it could be both i've seen myself get less taunt resists the more regular hit that I have and I've also tanked majordomo with all my hit gear and had him resist 3 taunts in a row. i'd be willing to give the trinkets a try but I think its going to take more than just that to beat it.
    Taunt is a spell. Nat pagles broken reel is incredible for 4 horsemen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Orange parses is for noobs though, pink is where its at.
    pink just means your rng let you crit.

considering they float around 150g my server atm...

not like I need a flask for orange parses anyways xD
    world buffs is more then enough.
    I can sympathize with that. The other day someone linked me logs because apparently I had orange parses on all bosses and that same guy asked me for advice.

I cringed a bit and gave him an elaborate response like a true chad. The truth is.. He's probably picking his nose or rubbing his balls in between spamming frostbolt.

You need commitment.

Why would the price change? They're pretty useless unless you do content extremely under geared

pink just means your rng let you crit.
    And used CDs properly etc. 99 isn't just "lel rng, u lucky".
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

What condition is it in?

Quote Originally Posted by last1214 View Post
    Ahh the fallacy that Naxx will require flasks and world buffs...
    This is true imo. It was true in MC, it's true in bwl and it'll be true in naxx.

What's not true is that it will be puggable for even a month after release. BWL is currently difficult to do outside a full guild group on my server so i don't imagine naxx will be easy at all for most of the player base outside the apes or whatever their name is.

As if people are going to do the heigan dance, not cross the charges, or even MC properly.

good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogarash View Post
    Hah! You go in to naxx at lvl 60 (assuming no gear, screw it, assuming pre-bis gear, attuned and all) and you'll not get past the trash to Patchwerk.
    While the content is not hard grant you given todays standards, it is gear dependant as some stuff (like patchwerk) will destroy your HP pool faster than you can say "Naxx"
    People keep saying that Classic is "hard".

Naxx will be cleared day one. Maybe even within 12 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I'd say around 400g. Mostly due high demand and inflation at that time.

Why do you reply in this thread if you do not care?

I am not saying Naxx will be hard or anything but this place is HUGE. Do not think pugs will be able to finish it day on day one mostly due how time consuming it will be to clear all trash and 15 bosses.
    ah you dont remember wotlk. thats fine

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    This is true imo. It was true in MC, it's true in bwl and it'll be true in naxx.

What's not true is that it will be puggable for even a month after release. BWL is currently difficult to do outside a full guild group on my server so i don't imagine naxx will be easy at all for most of the player base outside the apes or whatever their name is.

As if people are going to do the heigan dance, not cross the charges, or even MC properly.

good luck.
    You talk about apes while ignoring the 1500+ other grps that crushed bwl in a few hours. It will be pugged on the first weekend, and most likely day one.

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    ah you dont remember wotlk. thats fine
    Yeah... almost 200 days played in game during WotLK... and many more later on private servers... but of course you, random person on the mmo-champ know better what i remember...
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2020-03-09 at 07:48 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    4 horseman may be a block, not really sure as I didn't pay any attention to how taunt works on pservers.

I've heard that regular +hit effected taunt on private servers, but in actual vanilla/classic, only spell hit will. If this is true (I don't think it is), then tanks will be seeing far more taunt resists than they did on pservers, making the fight harder.

There is also a ZG trink you can use to increase spell hit, which all tanks used at first on pservers.
    Zg trinket completely remove the need for 4set t3 if the taunt works the same as on privates.
    However, if you use 8 tanks, there is much room for taunt resist to happen without risking a wipe.

As for the encounter itself, it is not that hard really, C'thun require just as much coorsination if not more than 4 horsemen. What was hard about 4 horsemen was figuring out the strategy to begin with. Once the strategy was known if was killled by 10-20 guilds the same day.
    With all strategies well known, Kel'thuzad is a much harder boss by far (Depending on tuning of course) while the strategy is easier on paper, there is much more going on at the same time and a small mistake can cause a wipe. Phase 3 is where shit hits the fan, and phase 1 is rediculously long and boring so you risk falling asleep during it.

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    Why would the price change? They're pretty useless unless you do content extremely under geared
    Price for lotuses went up like 70g for BWL release.

Guess people thought they weren't useless after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    Price for lotuses went up like 70g for BWL release.

Guess people thought they weren't useless after all.
    LOL. People must be REALLY bad if they need flasks in order to beat BWL, it's easier than LFR LOL