Page 1 of 2
LastLast

"It's just alpha!".

Prepare yourselves for another round of Blizzard apologists doing what they do best - performing breathtaking mental gymnastics to defend their dark masters.

I for one can't wait for the alpha to be released. It will be quite interesting to observe, will the shitshow repeat itself exactly like the last time?

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Void of my sou... Bah, Argentina :D
    WTF... The hatebone is strong in this one *facepalm*

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, fresh account that makes more threads than usual person can crap. Anyone wanna bet who's alt account it is?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonwho View Post
    WTF... The hatebone is strong in this one *facepalm*
    Can u blame him?

Didt people bring damning feedback on Azerite gear on day 1, but Blizzard still went through with it.

Covenants and their spells tied to em will 100% be a shitshow as they will not be balanced and its bad if they are and are NOT buffed/nerfed.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Hmm, fresh account that makes more threads than usual person can crap. Anyone wanna bet who's alt account it is?
    my money is on Jaylock

This is premature. At least have the decency to wait for alpha to be out before starting the hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, here we go again.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    my money is on Jaylock
    Very classic choice, I like it.

I mean say what you will about a 1 post account but he's fucking right. Blizzard fanboys always scream "it's alpha it's for bug testing nothing's finalized"

and what's this...it made it to release? Who could have possibly predicted that, as if blizzard has some sort of track record or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Can u blame him?

Didt people bring damning feedback on Azerite gear on day 1, but Blizzard still went through with it.

Covenants and their spells tied to em will 100% be a shitshow as they will not be balanced and its bad if they are and are NOT buffed/nerfed.
    Numbers feedback in alpha is 100% useless. The feedback needs to be about the system itself and the overall feel of it. Numbers can be tuned systems can't be redesigned.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's make a deal: We don't shitpost defending Blizzard's backwards design decisions and you don't pay for a product you don't like.

Sound good?

...No?

Shitpost it is then.

Can u blame him?

Blizzard has said earlier that not enough people give feedback from ptr/beta to act on.
    It's an annoying situation of guessing whether the people not giving feedback are happy with the stuff or indifferent.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    my money is on Jaylock
    Ooooh taking it old school, I like it.

Inb4 the lock here is how the thread will go on

The Shill will say " alpha number doesn't mean nothing ! " Not that beta seems to be acknowledge by Blizzard.

The Cucks will say " durr already hating durr "

The Haters will say " fuck Blizzard China ching chong "

The pessimistic like me will say " honestly after BFA Beta, BFA 8.0.1 8.1 8.3 No essence account wide, I hope coronavirus brings our race on the verge of extinction so we don't risk to be deluded "

In alpha and beta its already to late to start switching out any of the major systems, alpha and beta is mostly bug fix and number tuning.

A non working system will be changed at most to be as good as possible and then switched out earliest in a x.1 or x.2 patch.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I mean say what you will about a 1 post account but he's fucking right. Blizzard fanboys always scream "it's alpha it's for bug testing nothing's finalized"

and what's this...it made it to release? Who could have possibly predicted that, as if blizzard has some sort of track record or something
    He's not though. Nor are you.

Most of the stuff people have a fit about does change, but people have totally unrealistic ideas about what can change and how fast.

Like with covenants, numbers and how abilities work can easily change quickly. That covenants exist or how they function on a basic level can change but could easily take six months or a year.

So generic shrieking about how nothing in Alpha changes is absolutely mindless and worthless. Some things can change, and some things can't, or not until after release. This isn't a unique Blizzard situation either. Every large scale AAA MMO faces this challenge, whether EQ back in the day or Destiny 2 now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Numbers feedback in alpha is 100% useless. The feedback needs to be about the system itself and the overall feel of it. Numbers can be tuned systems can't be redesigned.
    And people said that azerite felt bad to use during alpha. At least I did.
    Hell I also complained during Legion alpha/beta that it felt bad if you didn't have the proper legendaries.

So if I get into Shadowlands testing I'll probably send feedback saying it feels awful being shoehorned into a specific covenant for my BiS ability, even if I want to go with another for story reasons, or transmog.. Unless of course they decide you can get all of them, at which point it will probably just feel like an annoying grind to get alts ready, depending on how long it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Blizzard has said earlier that not enough people give feedback from ptr/beta to act on.
    It's an annoying situation of guessing whether the people not giving feedback are happy with the stuff or indifferent.
    Blizzard just deflecting. They had enough feedback, they choose not to do anything. Funny how bugs were still active at launch, even after people reported them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    In alpha and beta its already to late to start switching out any of the major systems, alpha and beta is mostly bug fix and number tuning.

A non working system will be changed at most to be as good as possible and then switched out earliest in a x.1 or x.2 patch.
    Alpha is when systems change
    Beta is when numbers change

Or it should be.. Alpha has more and more started meaning beta, with beta starting to mean demo over the past 10 or so years.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Void of my sou... Bah, Argentina :D
    Can u blame him?

You know he/she is obviously a shitposter, don't you? :|