Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    I'm not really sure it is to be honest. It should be but look at blizzard's outright refusal to let scenarios die. They failed in every iteration for being dull and repetitive with the exception of the mage tower the one they flat out refuse to remake.

Blizzard understands what players dislike I just think they don't care at this point.
    They dont care about the feedback. They care about how often we login and how much time we spend playing each time. So they design the game to maximize that. Everything other is moot for them. They dont change anything unless things they care about change.

Fun fact: Blizzard is couple of builds ahead of what public is testing on new expansions so it is almost pointless to give then any feedback other than bugs because they are not interested in change. They know best

EDIT: when i said "devs" i mean in broad terms, not blizz devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    They dont care about the feedback. They care about how often we login and how much time we spend playing each time. So they design the game to maximize that. Everything other is moot for them. They dont change anything unless things they care about change.

Fun fact: Blizzard is couple of builds ahead of what public is testing on new expansions so it is almost pointless to give then any feedback other than bugs because they are not interested in change. They know best

I can't say I disagree it's why I'm not buying sl till I play the alpha/beta.

If I like it I'm just going to ask myself if I can bare 10x the grinding then decide my purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post

Agree 100%. Wow Alpha and Beta is free testing for them and marketing. In regard to any meaningful feedback regarding new systems or features... they could give zero shits what the community wants. They only care if they think something is so disliked that it's affecting MAUs.

I'm pretty sure when Legion was being developed they put a secret shrine to MAUs in the Blizz HQ that every Dev is required to worship in front of for an hour each day lest they forget the only guiding development principle they have left.