Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Dwarfs for sure! Nearly every tier set looks amazing on a dwarf frame.
    Also both their heritage sets (both DI and standard Dwarves') are cool af. Definitely among the best in the whole lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's entirely up to preference and what kind of pets you want. In terms of animations though, I'd say Draenei edge out the other Alliance races when using a crossbow or gun. I also recommend using Petopia so you can plan ahead for which pets you want to tame in your travels.

Mechagnome with mechanical pets and mounts. Go survival so you have explosives and traps.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    This is important. I remember the Male NE bow animation being some ghetto-fabulous monstrosity. I assume this is still the case.
    Male Nelf bow animations look like a nerd(before anyone loses their minds, I AM that guy) trying out a new 80s dance move he learned on youtube.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    Male Draenei. Use Crossbow / gun. Everytime they shoot, they spin the gun around as their reload animation. It's glorious. They can also make great transmogs because of their physique.
    Too bad they run like they have a jagged stick up their butt. It's the same problem as worgen. They look fine as long as they're standing still in idle animation, but the second they move it creates a mental image of a goat afflicted by parkinsons. :/

Gnome. Male or female. Grab a cool mecha pet and you're good.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightblade2091 View Post
    In terms of animations though, I'd say Draenei edge out the other Alliance races when using a crossbow or gun. I also recommend using Petopia so you can plan ahead for which pets you want to tame in your travels.
    Specifically, males do the "terminator flip" to reload, and females use a pump-action reload animation.

Also, at least male draenei have a great polearm animation if you want to do survival.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    Male Draenei. Use Crossbow / gun. Everytime they shoot, they spin the gun around as their reload animation. It's glorious. They can also make great transmogs because of their physique.
    Thirded, lol. The T2 shotgun reload is worth everything else.

<------ Best race!

Also have a Blood Elf and a Void Elf Hunter. Blood Elf for the Ranger feeling and Void Elf for that Emo Ranger feeling. And for looking good.

Male Draenei with a crossbow.
    That animation is epic.

Also love troll and undeads with spiders

Id say female night elf, the male model looks a bit «dumb» and all human animations are boring in my opinion.

Dwarfs are only cool using guns

Draenei with ranged weapons dont feel right

I havent looked at Kul Tiran, maybe they are cool

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite fond of my female Draenei with the bow from Shattered Halls and red/gold mog. Never been overly keen on Night Elves for some reason, but Void Elves are cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trolls (I know, you’re looking allied.) are the best hunter animations. That squatting sideways bow shooing is the best looking in the game.
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

It's already been said but I think Hunters are a diverse enough class in concept that you can really pick whatever you want & make something work. I love Night Elves, so I play a very quintessential Night Elf ranger kind of character-- female, battle for darkshore mog, nightsaber pet. I think knowing what kind of pets you like in advance will help you pick-- might look a little weird to play a lightforged draenei with a pet core hound or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    The only worthwhile race on the Alliance are Dwarves

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.