Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    And read what I said, the police are doing NOTHING. A lot of people are living in fear in their own neighbourhoods because these large groups of fucķers honestly believe they're untouchable, which they are. Drug dealers are utilizing them because of this fact.

And worst yet, these packs make it a habit of going from town to town terrorizing others unhindered using public transport! Beating people unconscious and maiming other kids... had a kid from my town dragged to a car park to be beaten to within an inch of his life last year, not a single arrest.
    And whatever punishment he deserves is for his acts not all the others so that is mostly irrelevant

Even further what he deserves does not change if others fail to punish him

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    And whatever punishment he deserves is for his acts not all the others so that is mostly irrelevant

Even further what he deserves does not change if others fail to punish him
    Still doesn't change the fact nothing's being done.

The kiddy gloves approach is making anti-social behaviour so much worse, and drugs usage (kids are even taking cocaine now) has sky rocketed as a result as they're being used to deliver.

So until then, there's zero "punishment" this cunt would have received... he'd just be another member of society with hundreds of convictions walking the streets to line the pockets of public defence lawyers to be let back out again on the streets to carry on terrorizing.

I don't blame your man taking action because of this non-existent policing and useless justice system.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Just as a heads up, there was a thread about this already today. It got locked because some people couldn't help but make it into a race thing...so just be aware.
    Oh..sorry. I didn't see that.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

"Every man for himself" mentality in America.

And they call themselves united.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    As Ego said, I made the thread earlier in the day. https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Street-Attack It was locked because people couldn't keep race out of it. The video makes your blood boil. Who the hell is raising these kids to be soulless monsters?
    It does! Especially the fact nobody did a dam thing and just let these fuckers kick her until she passed out. How can it be a race issue when all the people involved were the same color? o.O I've seen white kids do the same thing to another white person..it's not a race issue, it's a mentality/moral issue.
    These kids need to be thrown in prison or punished by the law THEN beat by their parents. If my kid did this..i'd beat the piss outta him for doing it. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Still doesn't change the fact nothing's being done.

The kiddy gloves approach is making anti-social behaviour so much worse, and drugs usage (kids are even taking cocaine now) has sky rocketed as a result as they're being used to deliver.

So until then, there's zero "punishment" this cunt would have received... he'd just be another member of society with hundreds of convictions walking the streets to line the pockets of public defence lawyers to be let back out again on the streets to carry on terrorizing.

I don't blame your man taking action because of this non-existent policing and useless justice system.
    I don't wanna support vigilante justice, but when stuff like that happens and the police are either relaxed or don't really do anything cause it seems to be a normal occurrence, something has to be done. It's just i'm sure someone would have tried to bully their way into that group of punks to drag her out to safety. Bronze has some big guys...and you didn't see anyone try to drag her away. T.T
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Someones petty revenge fantasies are not about what anyone deserves
    For an issue that is apparently as rampant as he is claiming he probably could have picked an example where there isn't a psycho hitting kids with a bit of wood and going to jail for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I don't wanna support vigilante justice, but when stuff like that happens and the police are either relaxed or don't really do anything cause it seems to be a normal occurrence, something has to be done. It's just i'm sure someone would have tried to bully their way into that group of punks to drag her out to safety. Bronze has some big guys...and you didn't see anyone try to drag her away. T.T
    Probably because they would have jumped on them too. This is gang mentality at work. And the root of the issue goes back to their home environment. Too many are being raised in broken homes with no good guidance. If they find out who the suspects are, they should be tried and sent to a boot camp environment type detention center. Work their asses off.

This victim was too young to have a effective tool for self defense. Situational awareness is a very important part of self defense however. Avoiding some situations is vital.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-03-07 at 01:18 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

I’d like to know what happened prior to the assault.

Yes it matters.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

These things happen.

And mob mentality keeps people from helping it is a human psychology issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    I’d like to know what happened prior to the assault.

Yes it matters.
    No it does not, but please tell me what she could of done that deserves having 10+ people head stomp your head with their feet. Remember this a 15 year old girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    These things happen.

And mob mentality keeps people from helping it is a human psychology issue.
    yep these things just happen don't they themius. they are perfectly aok by you.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    LINK

20 youths trashing his car, one took a swing at him with a plank and he countered in self defence. And for that gets 4 years.

It's a known racket here with appointed public defence lawyers to keep thugs on the streets to keep lining their pockets while first time adult offenders get stricter sentencings. There are so many on the streets with HUNDREDS of convictions...

If the incident had stopped there, Judge O’Sullivan said there would have been no problem, but Curtis followed Mr McClelland some distance and hit him with the hurley.

He said the jury had taken the view that Curtis was no longer defending himself but “had engaged in an act of revenge” by the time he hit the injured party.

chasing someone down and then hitting them is not self defense.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, the lil shit stain deserved what he got... thinking he were invincible hiding within his feral pack. You reap what you sow and all that.
    hence why the guy got jail time for hitting the kid.....
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    here's hoping they're found and strung up like pinatas, with some conveniently placed bats nearby.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2020-03-09 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Do not push for lynching
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    yep these things just happen don't they themius. they are perfectly aok by you.
    Do you only speak is hyperbole?

Assaults happen. Mass assaults also happen quite frequently. People also not helping isn’t new. Murders and rapes have happened with people nearby but mob mentality takes effect so yes. These things happen.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-03-07 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    This victim was too young to have a effective tool for self defense. Situational awareness is a very important part of self defense however. Avoiding some situations is vital.
    There is no effective tool for self defense when you are jumped by a dozen+ people.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    No it does not, but please tell me what she could of done that deserves having 10+ people head stomp your head with their feet. Remember this a 15 year old girl.
    And what if she assaulted them first ?

We don’t know the whole story
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Oh..sorry. I didn't see that.
    It's all good man. There's nothing wrong with the thread itself....it's just sometimes people will take the conversation to forbidden areas.

Bunch of thugs. I hope they meet their match.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    And what if she assaulted them first ?

We don’t know the whole story
    If she assaulted them first it adds context...but that doesn't excuse the viciousness of the assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    If she assaulted them first it adds context...but that doesn't excuse the viciousness of the assault.
    And to add on to this post; it definitely wouldn't justify stealing from her as well.