Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    We'll, according to Themius, the girl did something to justify his "teens being teens" defense of a fucking mobbing. So, he's done a great job being himself and justifying shit like this.
    The person you're quoting is the person who said there is more to the story maybe, and also provided the source that she had attacked someone

I'm also using this excuse sarcastically lol... because I see it so often "there must be more" as though that excuses anything.

- - - Updated - - -

>Sad and anger inducing
    >Teens will be teens

Okay Crips member.

Oh you saw sources that they were in crips? Provide sources now.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The person you're quoting is the person who said there is more to the story maybe, and also provided the source that she had attacked someone

I'm also using this excuse sarcastically lol... because I see it so often "there must be more" as though that excuses anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh you saw sources that they were in crips? Provide sources now.
    No. I'm calling you a crip because you certainly feel strongly in your defense of the attackers. For SOME reason.

And it's not sarcastic when you argued teens can be so stupid they don't understand that people can be killed by beating them.

No. I'm calling you a crip because you certainly feel strongly in your defense of the attackers. For SOME reason.

And it's not sarcastic when you argued teens can be so stupid they don't understand that people can be killed by beating them.
    Strongly in what way? Tell me how I feel about the attackers.

The stats show teens are the most criminal group you want to argue or ignore facts sure be my guest, but ignorance is not a strength.

This is a known issue for hundreds of years we have papers on this very issue from the fucking 19th century.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-03-08 at 03:29 PM.

Strongly in what way? Tell me how I feel about the attackers.

The stats show teens are the most criminal group you want to argue or ignore facts sure be my guest, but ignorance is not a strength.
    That teens are teens. Which is usually the defense of shit parents of bullies that beat and kill other kids and don't want to face responsibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fuck is abnormal about teenagers jumping people. you'll see it in Ireland, Japan, china, Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Germany, Poland... it is not abnormal. Assaults aren't abnormal mob mentality assaults aren't abnormal. They're well documented and explained by psychology and brain development. There is nothing abnormal about this. Doesn't mean it is "good" because I say it isn't abnormal.

According to stats and data we have from studies all over the world about the behaviour of teenage boys and when they're most criminal... it is more an unfortunate eventuality.
    Assaulting people is normal behavior? Ok man

That teens are teens. Which is usually the defense of shit parents of bullies that beat and kill other kids and don't want to face responsibility.
    That's not a defense, the teens should be charged with juvenile assault.

Teens are teens or boys are boys is what people say to dismiss the actions. I'm not dismissing the actions at all, and I've explicitly said this four times now. If I hear a story about a bunch of guys jumping a random person, the age group I think aren't young adults, or old men, or young children, but teenagers... because it is most common among that age group.

That is a fact there isn't anything to dispute here. Crimes like these are very unique to teenagers this doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished. Tell me how the fuck did you make that leap?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Sure there is. She wasn't jumped by a dozen all at once. Once the others realized she was prepared to defend herself, the situation can change rapidly. No tool however, is 100% effective. But in this case, it is mute, as she was under the legal limit for some tools.

And it happening where it did, even if she was the legal age, means unless she broke the law, odds are, she wouldn't be able to be prepared if she wanted to.
    You mean those "tools" that are almost used exclusively to threaten and intimidate, which the attackers also would have brought, and escalated the situation to someone ending up dead? Yes, that would've been better in every regard.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2020-03-08 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Assaulting people is normal behavior? Ok man

Considering there are at least 800k of these per year... assaulting people is a common crime. It isn't rare enough to be an abnormal crime.

Literally it is THE MOST COMMON CRIME in all countries. So no assaults aren't abnormal... they're extremely common.

That's not a defense, the teens should be charged with juvenile assault.

Teens are teens or boys are boys is what people say to dismiss the actions. I'm not dismissing the actions at all, and I've explicitly said this four times now. If I hear a story about a bunch of guys jumping a random person, the age group I think aren't young adults, or old men, or young children, but teenagers... because it is most common among that age group.

That is a fact there isn't anything to dispute here. Crimes like these are very unique to teenagers this doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished. Tell me how the fuck did you make that leap?
    You say that. But keep saying this shit is normal like two idiots got in a shoving match between classes. Hence why that other guy is mocking you for defending this as "normal".

If it's "normal" for this to happen, why do they need to be punished?

The laws are lenient? prove it.

And pussified? easy to tell where you land on the political spectrum...
    /yawn

You and your catch phrase... "prove it";

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.iri...held-1.4156858

Teens not charged for acid attack, only receive cautionary warning.

Now kindly get lost.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-03-08 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Why haven't I put this bitch on IGNORE yet?
    Comedy good is my reason.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    You mean those "tools" that are almost used exclusively to threaten and intimidate, which the attackers also would have brought, and escalated the situation to someone ending up dead? Yeas, that would've been better in every regard.
    Of course. Which is another good reason to be prepared to use whatever helps to even out the odds. You can't depend on the police to save you.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

You say that. But keep saying this shit is normal like two idiots got in a shoving match between classes. Hence why that other guy is mocking you for defending this as "normal".

If it's "normal" for this to happen, why do they need to be punished?
    Normal doesn't mean good.. Why do you think normal means good? Assaults are the most common crimes in America. So assaults are a normal everyday part of the American justice and every other country's justice system.

For anyone who speaks English especially as a first language, not understanding what normal means and conflating it with "good" is worrying.

Constituting or conforming to a type or standard; regular, usual, typical; ordinary, conventional. (The usual sense.)
    ~OED

Assaults are the most common and regularly occurring crime. They're a normal part of any society. There is nothing abnormal about this. That doesn't mean doesn't deserve punishment lol. Why do you conflate this? Normal things deserve punishment when they're illegal.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I would understand that sometimes "being prepared" isn't going to make a difference.
    I agree it is not going to 100% insure your safety. Just like using a seat belt, does not insure you will not be injured in a car accident.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    /yawn

You and your catch phrase...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.iri...held-1.4156858

Teens not charged for acid attack, only receive cautionary warning.

Now you can fuck off with you thinking law isn't lenient to teens.
    Pardon but you need a trend you need to show that not a one off mate.

Oh and why did you edit your post calling me a bitch, why don't you fucking own it? I mean aren't you strong and worried about this "Pussified" world?
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-03-08 at 03:44 PM.

Normal doesn't mean good.. Why do you think normal means good? Assaults are the most common crimes in America. So assaults are a normal everyday part of the American justice and every other country's justice system.

For anyone who speaks English especially as a first language, not understanding what normal means and conflating it with "good" is worrying.

~OED

Assaults are the most common and regularly occurring crime. They're a normal part of any society. There is nothing abnormal about this. That doesn't mean doesn't deserve punishment lol. Why do you conflate this? Normal things deserve punishment when they're illegal.
    Because normal implies standard. As in, it's standard for a bunch of people to jump you. And you're defense of their violence based on them being brainless teenagers doesn't help the idea you totally aren't normalizing violent behavior in teenagers.

Pardon but you need a trend you need to show that not a one off mate.

Oh and why did you edit your post calling me a bitch, why don't you fucking own it? I mean aren't you strong and worried about this "Pussified" world?
    I know you like to instigate people towards bans, I've had plenty of bans thanks. You received my message what I think of annoying lil ol you. That's all that matters.

And you can can it with the "show more!". Go look for it yourself you lazy sod. I ain't wasting my time to someone who gets off from arguments. Picking up dog shit in the garden is more beneficial than another second typing to you.

Welcome to being the first and only person to my ignore list after a decade since account creation btw. Got to taint it with your name now...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-03-08 at 03:58 PM.

Boys being boys? Honey are you serious?
    This is your premise. "teens will be teens".

Black boys aren't any more "violent" than white boys... "teenage boys" are simply violent, period. We have studies on this issue all over the world across all different religions, races, ethnicities, cultures.. Teenage boy are violent.
    Just to be clear - where did I say this? Not disputing it just curious what claim you are linking to.

Also curious where you find studies showing that all teenage boys in the world have the same crime rate? This is a claim that is pretty trivially disproven but I'd like to see your source.

And fatherlessness? Please... in other countries this is still an issue whether they have parents or not. And you bringing up no impulse control, that literally is the issue with developing teenage brains they lack impulse control and higher executive functions...
    You had a developing brain at one point. Are you a violent psychopathic criminal?

Please get educated on the stats behind criminality - fatherlessness is a significant factor in criminality.

The fuck is abnormal about teenagers jumping people. you'll see it in Ireland, Japan, china, Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Germany, Poland... it is not abnormal. Assaults aren't abnormal mob mentality assaults aren't abnormal. They're well documented and explained by psychology and brain development. There is nothing abnormal about this. Doesn't mean it is "good" because I say it isn't abnormal.

According to stats and data we have from studies all over the world about the behaviour of teenage boys and when they're most criminal... it is more an unfortunate eventuality.
    This is the damage done by the normalizing of the culture involved in the video.

You're basically the same kind of person saying "well, boys will get rapey sometimes, it's just inevitable!". You come off like someone perpetuating rape culture, instead in this case it's mob violence.

Again - produce the stats that report all teenage boys in all countries have the same rate of violence. My claim that this is not how boys acted in my culture still stands. And I'm sure you didn't participate in anything like this did you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering there are at least 800k of these per year... assaulting people is a common crime. It isn't rare enough to be an abnormal crime.

Literally it is THE MOST COMMON CRIME in all countries. So no assaults aren't abnormal... they're extremely common.
    That's your problem there when you decided to fixate on one word when reading comprehension gives you two words. You're ranting about what is normal in a criminal statistic, which is entirely different than normal behavior.

In the other thread because it was a mistake, it was manslaughter so charging children with murder as adults for an accidental death doesn't make sense. The lack fo impulse control and lack fo higher executive functions means the thought planning of the act and the consequences of the act could not take place.

And I HAVE NEVER SAID SHOULDN'T BE PUNISHED I HAVE ALWAYS always always and forever will contend that child criminals BE PUNISHED AS JUVENILES BUT NEVER AS ADULTS BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT ADULTS

That doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished at all, is it terribly hard to understand this concept of treating 13 year olds as juveniles?
    It's funny that you seem to think there's a magic switch that turns a "child" into an "adult" the moment they hit 18. The only difference is that they are now legally considered an adult. But if they're the kind of person that would beat down a 15 year old girl the day after their 18th birthday...they were that kind of person the day before.

Children being tried as adults should be rare and done only on a case by case basis with a lot of care going into determining the mental state of the child...but it should always remain an option.