Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What is a popular trend you are so over?

I'm probably going to say the XFL, I tried it I watched it and it's the only other produce by Vince McMahon I kind of long for the old XFL. At least it was entertaining in a a bad way, this new XFL
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Anti Feminist Edgelordism.

Nationalist/Identitarian/White Nationalist Edgelordsim.

Anti SJW Edgelordism.

4chan Edgelordism.

Cult of Jordan Peterson Edgelordism.

Judeo-Christian Western Culture Edgelordism.

Anti-Capitalist Tankie Edgelordism.

Anti Vaxxers. Vegans. New Age bullshitisms.

Cancel culture Edgelordism (it's because you we can't have nice things on the left you dipshit).

Mother fucking Reggeaton.

Virtue signaling.

It's all you see from so many people. "Look at all the good things I believe in and all the bad things I'm against" crap that people can't keep themselves from pointing out in almost everything they do or say. Sometimes your like fuck man.. I was just talking about the BBQ being different. I didn't need it linked back to animal abuse or Trump and how it in a round about way it tells me you do it better.
    Last edited by Low Hanging Fruit; 2020-03-09 at 03:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Social media.

I do not see the attraction in voluntarily giving up your privacy in exchange for the most superficial of interactions with people you don't really know or care about.

"But I can stay in touch with friends and they can find out what's going on with me!" If you're not actually talking to those friends, they're not really friends, they're loose acquaintances at best. And if you are talking with them, they're gonna find out about that stuff, through real interaction, not browsing your Facebook.

7+ Year Old Account
    Social Media, SJW's, "Woke" Hollywood/comics

RGB in PC Components
    SJW stuff in media
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Social media.

I do not see the attraction in voluntarily giving up your privacy in exchange for the most superficial of interactions with people you don't really know or care about.

"But I can stay in touch with friends and they can find out what's going on with me!" If you're not actually talking to those friends, they're not really friends, they're loose acquaintances at best. And if you are talking with them, they're gonna find out about that stuff, through real interaction, not browsing your Facebook.
    I think you are selling it a bit short. Lots of people are able to keep more in touch with distant relation, or friends abroad. My grandmother for instance was able to connect and talk to people, share old images and agree on social gathering together with ease.

I share videos and pictures with a few hundred people, most of them people from school, family and friends of old. IF I did not have social media, they would have heard even less of me, and me of them.

Don't think I ever followed a trend (as an adult) which I later gave up. I haven't watched a UFC fight for years, but I was never a huge fan anyway. I listened to a lot of dupstep for a few years, but kinda stopped once it got all taken over by Skrillex and shit like that. I guess that is the closest I can get.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Mary pics with excessive shit (pizza, sliders, donuts, chicken and waffles, hookers) stacked onto them.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a6b20649abf68729e3f008d334c6d44e/tumblr_pq7go7mnEr1urlwx8_540.gif[/]

I'm probably going to say the XFL, I tried it I watched it and it's the only other produce by Vince McMahon I kind of long for the old XFL. At least it was entertaining in a a bad way, this new XFL
    Probably every current popular Trend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Drawn on eyebrows. Ladies please don't do that. Unless you have Andy Rooney eyebrows then I understand.
    I wish I had a picture but I couldn't have taken one without looking like an asshole. I went to the store and the checkout girl looked like she drew them on with a sharpie, it was distracting, her hair wasn't even dark! They where big and thick and black, the eyebrows that is.

Dabbing, the dance not the act of smoking shatter lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idiot liberals screeching about cultural appropriation and how horrible cis white males are
    Idiot conservatives screeching about identity politics and how oppressed they are.

Both of them just need to shut the fuck up.

Oh and incels. Involuntarily celibate my ass. You fuckers act like twats and therefore the opposite sex finds you repulsive. Stop acting like twats and maybe you'll get laid.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Social media.

So pen pals was all bullshit because you didn't go to the part of country they lived in, so they weren't really pals?

Talking to family through social media is not really my family because I don't drive 10 states away to talk to them personally?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    So pen pals was all bullshit because you didn't go to the part of country they lived in, so they weren't really pals?

Talking to family through social media is not really my family because I don't drive 10 states away to talk to them personally?
    Pen pals were people you were directly communicating with. Literally the entire point. It wasn't "social media".

As for family; why aren't you talking to them directly, and relying solely on them following your social media accounts? Or did you completely fail to grasp my entire point?

The alt-right
    Social media (I never jumped on board)
    Anti-vaxxers
    Avocado
    The Get Woke, Go Broke-fallacy (although it serves to warn one of individuals)
    Anti-Poor sentiments
    Clickbait (all caps, or caps on certain words etc) especially on Youtube...

10+ Year Old Account
    I despise anything that comes from TikTok or any other social media app. The stupid dances, the stupid "challenges", and those god awful, cringe inducing lip syncs to lines from a movie or song.

Also I'm so over the whole coronavirus pandemic thing. All the media is doing is causing unnecessary panic. There is no other information (that I've heard of at least) on the virus other than it's killing people. They're making it seem like if you get the virus it's an automatic death sentence. There's been no news of anyone overcoming it or anything. It's just coronavirus = death. I wonder how many deaths we've had this year from the flu? Who knows because no one is talking about it. It's just the coronavirus right now because it's a good political tool.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

7+ Year Old Account
    - Social media. The majority of people are imbeciles. Twitter, etc, just give them a platform to show off their stupidity.
    - Word misuse and spinning shit out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Anti Feminist Edgelordism.

Anti SJW Edgelordism
    While they do seem to exist at an excessive rate, some of it is warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcharm View Post
    RGB in PC Components
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Disney live action remakes.
    The Mandalorian is awesome.

Drawn on eyebrows. Ladies please don't do that.
    Pretty nauseating, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Tight pants.
    Correction: Tight pants on people with unattractive amounts of body fat. Eg, if you're a female with a BMI < 25, please always wear yoga pants/shorts. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Oh and incels. Involuntarily celibate my ass. You fuckers act like twats and therefore the opposite sex finds you repulsive. Stop acting like twats and maybe you'll get laid.
    They could save themselves and everyone else a lot of trouble by just fucking themselves.

Representative democracy. That shit just ain't working.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post

Mother fucking Reggeaton.
    Excuse me? Reggaeton is here to stay... FOREVER.

SJW, PC, anti-white, anti-male and woke hollywood propaganda.
    Pretty mutch the left that thinks they can tell everybody on what way we should be living and what we cant do anymore because its 2020...
    Last edited by tromage2; 2020-03-11 at 12:21 AM.