Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I haven't thought of any strategic positions of the Lightbound Orcs but I added for Alteraci Human.

Basically, their land and position can help stall the Alliance from going north to Lordaeron and Quel'thalas.
    Lightbound Orcs > High Elves https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ace-suggestion

Blizzard should realize that Alteraci Humans will fulfill the Young Adult Dystopia Anarchy fantasy for Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I haven't thought of any strategic positions of the Lightbound Orcs but I added for Alteraci Human.

Basically, their land and position can help stall the Alliance from going north to Lordaeron and Quel'thalas.
    Well I believe in the militaristic sense the Alliance would try to have Lightbound Orc forces present throughout the army, similar to what they would logically do with the Lightforged Draenei. Priests and Paladins have been instrumental to the Alliance since day one, so having more forces with a strong affinity for the Light helps with everything from domestic conflicts to foreign wars.

Another logical use for the Lightbound Orcs would be in a diplomatic sense. Despite their affiliations, the Lightbound are still Orcs and they still share most of their history with the others. Sure there would be animosity from the Mag'har who fled from their zealotry, but they are nonetheless in a unique position to influence the Horde through diplomacy. Or espionage for that matter, since the Lightbound would likely have no trouble blending with the common rabble of the Orgrimmar streets.
    Last edited by Sagenod; 2020-06-13 at 04:05 PM.
    Check out the Drakonaar, my playable race concept! (WIP -- Looking for artists)

Quote Originally Posted by Sagenod View Post
    Well I believe in the most realistic sense the Alliance would try to have Lightbound Orc forces present throughout the army, similar to what they would logically do with the Lightforged Draenei. Priests and Paladins have been instrumental to the Alliance since day one, so having more forces with a strong affinity for the Light helps with everything from domestic conflicts to foreign wars.

Another logical use for the Lightbound Orcs would be in a diplomatic sense. Despite their affiliations, the Lightbound are still Orcs and they still share most of their history with the others. Sure there would be animosity from the Mag'har who fled from their zealotry, but they are nonetheless in a unique position to influence the Horde through diplomacy. Or espionage for that matter, since the Lightbound would likely have no trouble blending with the common rabble of the Orgrimmar streets.
    But wouldn't the LB Orcs look more glowy? The LB Draenei have glowing runes on their bodies as well as glowing eyes.
    Last edited by Mungho; 2020-06-13 at 04:28 PM. Reason: misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    But wouldn't the LB Orcs like more glowy? The LB Draenei have glowing runes on their bodies as well as glowing eyes.
    Perhaps they would, but those are things you could reasonably hide easier than being an entirely different race, ya know? Illusions and stuff
    Check out the Drakonaar, my playable race concept! (WIP -- Looking for artists)

Quote Originally Posted by Sagenod View Post
    Perhaps they would, but those are things you could reasonably hide easier than being an entirely different race, ya know? Illusions and stuff
    Or by just wearing a hooded cloak
    Edit: potentially a Human Spy could operate successfully if they could pass themselves off as a forsaken, though they'd have to do a bit more than slap a cloak on, they'd have to find a way to mimic the posture, mannerisms, and smell of a walking corpse
    Last edited by Psykho; 2020-06-13 at 04:28 PM.

saw some spoilers of Shadows Rising and I thought I should add something. Added some Shadowlands spoilers
    Lightbound Orcs > High Elves https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ace-suggestion

Blizzard should realize that Alteraci Humans will fulfill the Young Adult Dystopia Anarchy fantasy for Warcraft

Ergh... no, thanks.