Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    Uhm, multiboxing? Windows natively accepts input for 1 foreground wow client, duplicating those inputs and sending it to 9 other clients is kinda automation, dont you think??
    No, you still need to click. You need to be there doing the inputs. Automation means you don't need to be there. It does inputs on its own.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

But sending it to 9 other clients is, because natively windows does not work like that
    It's duplicating a key press, it's not automating anything. Each window is still only receiving one instruction per key press. You can accomplish the same thing with multiple pcs connected to one keyboard, which is the reason blizzard allows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    My server is packed on classic /shrug.
    I envy you. The two servers I play on are in a rough state

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    I envy you. The two servers I play on are in a rough state
    Benefits of staying in a full server at launch instead of jumping ship over queues I guess

But sending it to 9 other clients is, because natively windows does not work like that.

Also getting killed in 2-3 globals from 10 druids is not unfair advantage? Soaking all charges of a herb node is not unfair advantage? You are an idiot if you dont see whats wrong here.
    "You are an idiot if you don't agree with me." is what you basically just said. How do you expect to convince anyone if you insult them?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

What about Razer mouse ?
    In 5 sec i can make a macro in Razer Synapse that moves my char, use a skill, jump ... etc (talking about anti-AFK cheats)

Quote Originally Posted by Cashcate View Post
    What about Razer mouse ?
    In 5 sec i can make a macro in Razer Synapse that moves my char, use a skill, jump ... etc (talking about anti-AFK cheats)
    That's also considered cheating. And they've said a long time ago that just because your mouse can do cool shit it's still not allowed. Not sure but I think back then it was about the Steelseries wow edition .. see the irony.

It's still automated .. doesn't matter if the software is called Synapse or WoWHacktool

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    That's also considered cheating. And they've said a long time ago that just because your mouse can do cool shit it's still not allowed. Not sure but I think back then it was about the Steelseries wow edition .. see the irony.

It's still automated .. doesn't matter if the software is called Synapse or WoWHacktool
    Thanks for the info. I was always thinking that if i ever want to do this, i can do it with my mouse and it will be fine.

Is it possible to know if this is aimed to Classic or BfA or both? Great stuff either way!
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I'm already refreshing YouTube for the next Linus Tech Tips video. :^)
    Why? What objective data do you have to support anyone cheated or used bots?

About time. No need for this level of AFK botting I am seeing in AVs lately. Always going to happen for genuine reasons and some non genuine, but using bots means the report AFK button doesn't work to let someone in who actually wants to play. I understand it will never truly go away but it's so easy to do at the moment it's making it much more common.

Fingers crossed this makes a dent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    Is it possible to know if this is aimed to Classic or BfA or both? Great stuff either way!
    This was a direct classic case: " This was the most-recent in a series of similar actions we’ve taken to address unfair gameplay in WoW Classic. " from the front page of mmo-c.com / https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ameplay/131893

It was needed and I am happy when people who cheat/bot/or game the system knowingly get the hammer. If it was me, it would of been perm, but sadly I think it was just 1-3-6 month hits

Also: INC ' I got banned even though I never did anything! ' aka they sat and did nothing every single AV

Quote Originally Posted by Cashcate View Post
    Thanks for the info. I was always thinking that if i ever want to do this, i can do it with my mouse and it will be fine.
    I'm not sure though where the line is drawn. Like, making a macro that uses a skill every few seconds while you leave your PC is not ok, but making a macro that does a jump and casts a spell should be fine, better search for some article of sorts or get an official response. It's a lot of gray area regarding macro actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Mainly classic would be my guess. Last week I got suspended for a week for afk-ing in AV (not through some anti-afk tool though, just logged in at work sometimes and just came back every few minutes).
    Last edited by kranur; 2020-03-11 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangokid View Post
    Why? What objective data do you have to support anyone cheated or used bots?
    I think he mostly look forward to how hilariously pointless that video was. Them reading an email and making weird faces. It was kinda funny.

Syanpse is a 3rd party program, if you use it to automate your actions, thats against the TOS.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    This was a direct classic case: " This was the most-recent in a series of similar actions we’ve taken to address unfair gameplay in WoW Classic. " from the front page of mmo-c.com / https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ameplay/131893

It was needed and I am happy when people who cheat/bot/or game the system knowingly get the hammer. If it was me, it would of been perm, but sadly I think it was just 1-3-6 month hits

Also: INC ' I got banned even though I never did anything! ' aka they sat and did nothing every single AV
    Rofl, I read that! My brain just ignored it I guess. Haha... oh well, cheers!
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

The amount of people that just has to open their mouth talking about multinoxing, something they dont understand is way too much

Someone should take legal action against Blizzard due to theirs shit service.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Someone should take legal action against Blizzard due to theirs shit service.
    Nothing stops you from trying it.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Does WoW even have enough players to continue banning people all willy-nilly?
    It doesn't matter how many players there are. If fuckers cheat they should get the boot, period

Uhm, multiboxing? Windows natively accepts input for 1 foreground wow client, duplicating those inputs and sending it to 9 other clients is kinda automation, dont you think??
    No, it's not.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2020-03-11 at 11:44 AM.