10+ Year Old Account

IP checks required

Quote Originally Posted by Virthas View Post
    The Afghan government legalized child rape and the production of most of the world's heroin. That is what you are cheerleading for in your desperate attempt to oppose Trump in whatever he does, even when he gets something right.
    This is the same guy. Third time he appeared in the same thread.

I can't quote my previous thread, but I can link the address.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51477415

Are you sure you don't want harsher penalties for repeat offenders? I mean, that's three times in, what, 24 hours? Stopping in each time can't possibly be a good use of your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Are you sure you don't want harsher penalties for repeat offenders? I mean, that's three times in, what, 24 hours? Stopping in each time can't possibly be a good use of your time.
    This is really what bothers you: that someone pointed out your beloved military supported child rape. I cannot imagine what kind of human being you must be.

I will point out at every opportunity that you are a supporter of child rape. And no IP checks nor anything else are going to stop me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    What universe is this. Why are you following people around talking about child rape.
    Says the guy who spent like a year shilling for nazis....

Dude...find a new hobby...if this kind of stuff bothers you on a forum...I don't even want to know how you react to people in the real world.

Isn't it quite easy to get past most IP-checks though...?

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    Ip ban is not effective since you can change your ip in just a few seconds... sadly :/
    Ah, thought so.

People do it all the time, after all.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-03-11 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by talwynn View Post
    Dude...find a new hobby...if this kind of stuff bothers you on a forum...I don't even want to know how you react to people in the real world.
    I don't know how things are in your country but in mine paedophilia is illegal and most consider it to be a vile thing to be opposed on principle. More so than breaking some crap forum's arbitrary rules.

Ip ban is not effective since you can change your ip in just a few seconds... sadly :/

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51477415

I guess this is what this world has come to. Fuck people's freedom to express themself. There are rules here and you stick to the rules but this is just pathetic. Your feelings got so hurt that you had to start a new thread. Just wow. Maybe instead of getting all wound up about your president, maybe you should grow up and actually make the world better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virthas View Post
    This is really what bothers you: that someone pointed out your beloved military supported child rape. I cannot imagine what kind of human being you must be.

I will point out at every opportunity that you are a supporter of child rape. And no IP checks nor anything else are going to stop me.
    pretty sure that's considered cyberstalking.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't the appropriate use of S&F.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |