Poll: Did you kill N'zoth in LFR?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Did you kill N'zoth in LFR?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. I had to tech everyone the Strat. But we got there.

Had to kick a few no capes too.
    Here is something to believe in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Haven't had time to queue yet.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I only do LFR on alts and they haven't gotten their cloaks yet, so I ain't gonna try.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Haven't had time to queue yet.
    Same here sounds like it’s going to be one of those fights you do once then forget lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Same here sounds like it’s going to be one of those fights you do once then forget lol
    Depends on the loot table and RNG

But I really hope that Blizzard makes a small patch that makes in impossible to queue for last wing without Cloak. That would remove a lot of issues.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

15+ Year Old Account
    yes on my shaman first try, BUT I joined into a group that seemed to have been trying it for a while as they were at 10 determination.

Got him on normal 3 times and heroic once so there's no reason to que into what's basically a Benny Hill episode, not gonna step in there again for the rest of the expansion... I barely even logged in this past month.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2020-03-12 at 11:52 AM.

But I really hope that Blizzard makes a small patch that makes in impossible to queue for last wing without Cloak. That would remove a lot of issues.
    It should be impossible to queue without the cloak now. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23277654

@OP Haven't done it, since I don't enjoy LFR.

I was busy most of Wednesday killing the world boss in Voldun on 42 characters and didn't get to do much else. Now that they've hotfixed it so you need cloak to queue for the last LFR wing I'll be attempting it on my main so I can finish the questline and consider this expansion more or less done.

Once I've completed the achievements for 5 masks in both Org and SW I'll have nothing left but mounts that I care about in BFA, which is a blessing in itself as I'll finally have time to play other games.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Propelled View Post
    It should be impossible to queue without the cloak now. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23277654
    Nice

/10

So I entered the raid with already 10 stacks of "we don't give up" for easy mode.

4 tries, and still no luck. People leaving after each wipe.

I left too, but just because I did not expect the actual challenge and ran out of playtime.

I look forward to do it again later this week. I am happy Blizzard dares to put any sort of difficulty in LFR. Why not?

I am afraid though, looking at these hotfixes, that they will nerf it to the ground. Please keep it challenging. In fact, design Shadowlands LFR to be this kind of difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. LFR players be like FULL THROTLE on dps and nothin else ><

Option 3

Not yet, will do someday

10+ Year Old Account
    Needs to be an option: "No, because LFR is cancer."

Also, I did it in all the other difficulties just not LFR because it's like purposely stepping on legos barefoot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope. One wipe in after seeing the fight and I was out of there. I don't much enjoy wiping on content with strangers these days. I'm not 20 anymore.

The poll kind of sucks. There is 'Yes' and 'No, he's too hard.' Where is the 'No, I couldn't care less to raid' or 'No, I just do Mythics' I mean, I know then you're listing a ton of stuff but having 'no' being tied to 'it's because it's too hard' is bad.

I didn't kill him, because I can't be assed to raid. I just stick to mythics.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsy View Post
    Needs to be an option: "No, because LFR is cancer.
    Pretty much this. I wouldn't queue in LFR even if I was getting paid for it lol. Also, after killing Tentacle Boi in HC a couple of times, I think my stay in BfA is coming to an end
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

The only way I'd ever even queue for LFR is if you just zoned in and were given loot for free, otherwise it simply isn't worth the time.

From what I've read so far I'm very happy I'm not even trying this, hell even pugging normal/heroic is cancer because people somehow have 460 ilvl and do 30k dps, I imagine LFR has nobody over 20k unless it's someone that got really drunk and queued for the wrong thing.

You can easily spend 2 hours in there and didn't get a loot.
    The table doesn't matter