Poll: Did you kill N'zoth in LFR?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Nice poll....

I still haven't touched LFR in this expansion while i've cleared it on mythic

There's no reason to run LFR at all this expansion. Gear isn't worth it with how easy it is to get higher ilvls elsewhere and the tier transmog sans mythic Daz'alor isn't worth it to run it.
    Last edited by GR8GODZILLAGOD; 2020-03-12 at 11:06 PM.

I would have to get paid to set a foot in LFR

10+ Year Old Account
    I havent tried going into LFR since the first week it came out this tier. From what i seen I dont think its worth the sanity drain irl.

I went there as soon as the place unlocked + queue time. I hoped that most hopeless idiots would not be "dedicated" enough to be there right there and then. Dunno, if it made it any easier.

Carapace took 2 pulls due to first one failing at enrage...
    N'zoth took 5-6 determination.

Total of about 1.5h in there. Never going again.

Downed him on Normal and Heroic before it opened up. I didn't like it then so I know I wont like it in LFR, so Ill be skipping it..

Poll needs a "no, I don't give a shit about raiding currently" option.

No, dgaf

Too busy farming mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Did not raid on any difficulty since launch.

Where is the option "No becase I have a break from wow"?

10+ Year Old Account
    no i killed him in heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I've killed him nhc and hc, why would I bother with lfr?

So no, but not because of your option.

Quote Originally Posted by Thzz View Post
    I skipped LFR and Normal and tried on Heroic. killed it first try. ez game.

400K carry, yo. Got two huge upgrade pieces.
    I mean yeah the game is pretty damn easy when you hand over the controller and let someone else play it for you. If that's how you play games then damn, I'm good at Dark Souls. I've watched several let's plays of it so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    I've killed him nhc and hc, why would I bother with lfr?

So no, but not because of your option.
    Face the true final challenge: Heal for LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    I would have to get paid to set a foot in LFR
    If you're a tank or healer you actually are paid around 900g and some augment runes. Of course, that assumes your group actually beats the wing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had planned on it since I was fed up with pugs the first week. The average pug group just contains too many idiots who need someone to tell them where to be, what to do and when to do it. I just got frustrated and decided to wait until it released on LFR this week to see it, but because it seems LFR is really struggling, I decided to postpone until it was easy. Gotta love blizzards inability to merge more realms together, dead realms have dead guilds that can't push into serious content. Shame they're hoping more people decide to transfer to more populated realms before they use resources to merge low pop realms.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    If you're a tank or healer you actually are paid around 900g and some augment runes. Of course, that assumes your group actually beats the wing.
    I wouldn't tank or heal LFR even if I was getting 900k gold
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Not worth it for N'Zoth wing, repairs cost a lot

I'm tempted to try it just to see how bad it is. But I'm in a guild so I thankfully don't have to set foot in LFR. I can lose my faith in humanity perfectly fine else where on the internet, tyvm.

Hazzikostas trolling his casual gamers again.

What a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    I did kill him 30 minutes ago in lfr, wasnt that hard. Joined a group with 2 stacks determination. Taught them what to do and we killed him my 3rd try.
    What worked? Our dps died/MC'd every time. The only thing I can think of that I didn't have to deal with as a tank, and thus didn't have a firm grasp of how nasty it was, was the "you're tethered, go touch each other" thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Reminds me on archimonde, when 7 stack was pretty much requirement. And it was on lfr pretty straightforward fight.