Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Warlocks have a lot of tools, but they're not popular for M+ because the majority of warlocks don't actually use their tools. Other than the genuinely class specific stuff (healthstones and gateway), there's nothing wrong with the lock toolkit - offensive and defensive magic dispels, interrupts, CC, etc. So many locks use imp in dungeons because "the felhunter dies all the time" and "there's three other people in here who can interrupt".

They're not wrong about felhunter dying, but most of them don't do defensive dispels either "the healer can do it".
    You're bringing basically just damage, and none of the specs are particularly high damage that would warrant bringing them for damage alone.
    If you do use felhunter, now you have access to tools that other classes also bring, and you're probably ressing him a lot hurting your already mediocre damage.

Locks are fine for 15, but I don't see a reason to take a lock to a high key for people pushing .io rather than gear.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyman2 View Post
    Warlocks have a lot of tools, but they're not popular for M+ because the majority of warlocks don't actually use their tools. Other than the genuinely class specific stuff (healthstones and gateway), there's nothing wrong with the lock toolkit - offensive and defensive magic dispels, interrupts, CC, etc. So many locks use imp in dungeons because "the felhunter dies all the time" and "there's three other people in here who can interrupt".
    Cant agree with these points more, the community seem to think Warlocks have no utility because often players do not use the toolkit to there full advantage.
    Just makes the difference between a Better than average warlock more noticeable, if you know where to look for example.

I do not do keys in randoms so i can only imagine what its like trying to pug with the perception of how our toolkit is represented.
    Hopefully the Warlock community as a whole can prove all these folks wrong.
    Last edited by Atrieus; 2020-04-12 at 04:20 PM.