Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We asked for it, they provided.
    People will never stop complain, no matter what. Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    would be much much nicer if people were able to skip idiotic 3 hour cloak/visions unlock if done on main .
    i mean if it takes you three hours then that is on you

you have to do 2 scenarios each time and can skip everything else besides the assaults which you want to do anyways

Quote Originally Posted by CcB View Post
    ? All you had to do in the past was raid.
    And all you will have to do is raid now. You get the currency for essences from raid bosses too.

Account-wide essences should have been done months ago. Wonder if this will bring people back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Im hoping that you can unlock all essences by level 10ish or so of the cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOculus View Post
    God that attitude makes me sick.
    Disclaimer: My opinion is that I like that there's a new currency from the new content.

The reality is Blizzard did this to themselves, they made the entire expansion unfriendly for alting, players should be entitled to a certain degree because of how badly Blizzard fucked up. They're asking for an inch compared to the mile, account wide Essences should realistically be a thing, why? Because you still have to grind up neck levels, you still have to obtain Azerite Armor, you still have to grind out Vision Currency to level up your cloak. People are asking for the worst grind to be account wide because truly it is THE WORST for alting.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

"players who have earned a given Rank 3 Essence on one character will be able to directly obtain that Essence from MOTHER on any subsequent characters"

"directly" no, not even close, you HAVE to first grind a new Currency then purchase them with that there is no "direct " at all, who proof read's Blizz Blue post's or are they always deliberately meant to be vague and sometime's very missleading

Quote Originally Posted by Elevenmad View Post
    "players who have earned a given Rank 3 Essence on one character will be able to directly obtain that Essence from MOTHER on any subsequent characters"

"directly" no, not even close, you HAVE to first grind a new Currency then purchase them with that there is no "direct " at all, who proof read's Blizz Blue post's or are they always deliberately meant to be vague and sometime's very missleading
    I can't tell if you're trolling, or maybe English is your second language? If so why are you trying to criticize them for not proof reading things?

Their use of "directly" is 100% fine. Like, you can get a computer directly from Dell, or you can buy a Dell computer on Amazon. If you get it directly from Dell you still need to pay for it, it isn't free because it's directly from the company.

I really don't see how this can be misleading in any way unless English isn't your first language honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "Blizz didnt listen to feedback on classic, millions of people asked and they just wanna prolong the game"
    We aren't discussing classic(?), we're talking about the essence.

What does that have to do with this new way of acquiring old essences?

All you need to do is do the raid and you will earn them (or ANY of the other current content activities - completely up to you), or are you perhaps suggesting that alts don't have to do any content to get the same power upgrades as your main (something that has never, ever, happened since vanilla). As your alt gears up (as alts always needed to do) you will passively earn the essences.
    Last edited by Temp1on2; 2020-03-16 at 08:09 PM.

Lemme get me straight here and put everything in a perspective.

Players complain that they have to "farm" or "grind" another resource to gain access to the level 3 essences that their main character has.
    I'n order to get those, you'll have to play the current content with your alt character, which logically you would do anyway because you want to equip and progress your alt character.

Sooo... people complaining about getting the new resource invertly means that they also complain on the single matter of playing the game, which gives no reason for an alt to have those essences to begin with.

Just... wait for further input from blizzard, because of right now, there aren't any more precise informations about that.

All you had to do till WoD is raid. Innovation is fantastic but the ones that involve time sinks in this game are highly flawed. What you are saying is completely wrong.
    No, you've done what is called moving the goalposts.

You replied to my initial post that stated that the way you now earn essences, for alts, is entirely consistent with how alts have always engaged with end-game content - that is, by doing it.

All the other things you're talking about are entirely unrelated to the new system for gaining essences and my comment on them.
    Last edited by Temp1on2; 2020-03-17 at 02:40 AM.

So about two to three weeks to get the essences I need for my alt, not bad. Very happy with this.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another announcement and another waving of whining players who got what they wanted but are mad that the items aren't placed in their bags automatically. Your looking at 2-3 essences per week that can be targeted and you can only wear 4 per spec, pretty fast IMO. But of course there is the OMG A GRIND complaint.

Oh well, it is what it is. Stay safe out there people.

I'm confident that I said the exact opposite, as you have to put in significantly more work than the past.
    Other than doing the raid what do you need to do to get the essences on your alt?

I'm not talking about only essences.
    I am, and was.

The best thing is that alts will be able to earn a currency from Visions of N'Zoth activities called Echoes of Ny'alotha