Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alterrax View Post
    Its mid March and still no alpha.

With coronavirus affecting so much will blizzard leverage it as an excuse to delay the release of shadowlands?
    It might be used as a reason why it is delayed, valid or not. At this point a 2020 release was looking very unlikely.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I honestly don't understand at all people that hate BfA but at the same time want next expansion ASAP. You realize that rushing 8.0 was cause of like 90% problems in BfA?

Virus or not virus, it should be released when it's done, end of story.
    This 100%.

People complain about blizzard releasing rushed (or unfinished in their words) expansions/content, then turn around and complain when content isnt released ahead of schedule.

It's more likely that people will look for excuses to shit on blizzard for anything possible than it likely blizzard will use the virus as an excuse to release the content [on time].

Corona Virus gives Blizzard a perfect built in excuse for a 2021 SL release which means 10 more month of BFA. Maybe the game will be more polished and ready, but I seriously doubt it. Strap in for 10 more months of BFA.

The more delays the better it will be, it is done when it is done.

COVID 19 is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    Corona Virus gives Blizzard a perfect built in excuse for a 2021 SL release which means 10 more month of BFA. Maybe the game will be more polished and ready, but I seriously doubt it. Strap in for 10 more months of BFA.
    Smart people stopped playing and moved on for now.

Working from home takes a toll on productivity in the long-term, especially if you have someone to take care of who's with you almost 24/7.

So this will likely result in to delays.
    Unless to they pull another BfA on us.

There will definitely be delays, not just with WoW, but probably with almost any other game in development right now. I don't really mind, I have so much old stuff to farm/grind in the game that I could play the current state of the game for the next 3 years and not be bored probably.

I haven't expected SL to be out until the end of this year anyway, and I'm not sure why so many people do. The preorder info said something about December 2020 if I recall correctly. SO yeah, adding the coronavirus problem on top of that, I think we can expect a 2021 release.

Oh, and if the pandemic causes delays, the game won't be better because of those delays, because the delays won't be a result of working on the game more, but rather, not working at all due to pandemic, geniuses

Just drink a bud light

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I honestly don't understand at all people that hate BfA but at the same time want next expansion ASAP. You realize that rushing 8.0 was cause of like 90% problems in BfA?

Virus or not virus, it should be released when it's done, end of story.
    I flat out hate BFA from start to finish; which is why I have stepped back from the game and canceled my sub.

In the same instance, I’d rather them really take a step back and figure out each and every system and how each one should fit into the game in order to provide an exceptional experience.

I won’t tout any specific numbers, but BFA by and large was abysmal for many; and it reflects in various metrics. It certainly hasn’t entirely killed the game, nor will another misstep or two. But it has been enough to warrant looking at the game from all sorts of design decisions in an effort to recoup some of those losses.

That coupled with the current global concern has me very willing to say to Blizzard “gather proper feedback (surveys if you must), take the time to get the classes and systems correct, then and only then consider a launch date.

But that is just my opinion, and no one else is beholden to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelNadeau View Post
    COVID 19 is overrated
    I feel like only the extremely misinformed leave posts like this. I suggest you do your bare minimum of research to keep you and your family safe, my friend.