fury warrior ST too low?

hello there!

My warrior is 460 ilv, with 3 stacks of cold steel hot blood but no infinite start. my St is pretty low (45k at the best) compared to other beasts like mages or hunters.

no matter which pieces i get it seems my ST is below average.

i have checked talents and essences ofc.

I haven't the azshara rank 3 one taht it seems very good in st

can you help me?

Probably hard to tell you whats wrong without logs or an armory link.

Fury ST is very good. You cannot compare anything to the burst of Fire mages right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    What does ST mean?
    Single Target

Burst is good but smaller then others. Sustain is very good. Execute is strong. Overall ends to be in a good spot, but short fights with burst classes will have you 50% behind and then 50% before them on the next pull.

I've found warrior burst to be decent, not quite mage level but not bad. As far as I know only really assa, BM and fire are higher?

Stack haste, get 3 test of might and go arms imo. I'm having a blast on my 450 arms warrior!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's because this patch is tuned for Arms warriors. But regardless, you likely just don't have the gear, az traits, or essences, b/c warriors are quite highly tuned atm.
    BAD WOLF

While fury is strong it also has next to no burst, the strength comes from sustained ST and cleave.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    While fury is strong it also has next to no burst, the strength comes from sustained ST and cleave.
    Isn't recklessness considered a decent burst? What are you comparing it to exactly... I seem to see Fury warriors pulling decent burst with the exception of rogue, mage and hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Isn't recklessness considered a decent burst? What are you comparing it to exactly... I seem to see Fury warriors pulling decent burst with the exception of rogue, mage and hunters.
    Not even close, just plain reck is probably one of the weakest major CDs in the game right now. With clf+coral you can get some half decent burst out of it, but it's still laughably weak compared to actual burst specs like fire mage, warlocks or arms in execute.
    Last edited by silmarilen; 2020-04-07 at 12:03 AM.

But fury is so fun to play