Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    We'll just have to agree to disagree on content.
    You can disagree and be wrong all you want, the fact is content is something you can actively do. You can't actively do corruption.


    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    And the people who don't raid/pvp/push m+ are going to do the same thing they've always done, pet battle, collect transmog, make gold, whatever floats their boat. The game really never caters to these people, story questlines are always short, there's never much world content outside of dailies/wq, etc. They make their own game up.
    And I mentioned all that in my list, which still proves that 8.3 is LACKING CONTENT COMPARED TO EVERY OTHER PATCH lmao. You just don't get it do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

  2. #102
    No poll?

    Preferably November.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    You can disagree and be wrong all you want, the fact is content is something you can actively do. You can't actively do corruption.




    And I mentioned all that in my list, which still proves that 8.3 is LACKING CONTENT COMPARED TO EVERY OTHER PATCH lmao. You just don't get it do you?
    It's not, but you do you. And yes, you do do things with corruption, it is content.

  4. #104
    right now Shadowlands for sale in shop says: available on or before 31 Dec 2020

    so blizzard has built in the time.

  5. #105
    Probably next year if they have any shutdowns/inconveniences with working from home from the old corona

  6. #106
    The Patient Mokenuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina.
    Posts
    326
    When it's ready. Release it in 2021 if it needs to be. But I don't want another failed expansion.
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Uhla | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna |

    6/9m

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It's not, but you do you. And yes, you do do things with corruption, it is content.
    It really is, you just refuse to accept it because you want to be right even when proven wrong. You get corruption from content, corruption is NOT content.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Few things, you're trying to be disingenuous worse than I am by double dipping like saying "26 mounts" when example 2 of them are tied to Allied races, so please don't attempt to call me disingenuous by editing my post to try and make 8.3 not look like a large piece of shit.

    1) Corruption and the Auction House Overhaul are not content. You have no control over choosing these which makes them systems which is why they are NOT on the list.
    2) M+ dungeons is literally not new content, same reason I didn't list Heroic Warfronts.
    3) I mentioned the world events many of them are copy/pasted throughout the same zone to make it look like they made the patch bigger, there were also world events in 8.2
    You nitpick like a troll. Your post is disingenuous and very exaggerated. Byebye

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    You nitpick like a troll. Your post is disingenuous and very exaggerated. Byebye
    It's really not nitpicking, you're the one being disingenuous and picky. It's kinda funny how you say I'm the one doing it, but the reality is that you're the one doing everything you're claiming I'm doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    It really is, you just refuse to accept it because you want to be right even when proven wrong. You get corruption from content, corruption is NOT content.
    You've really proven nothing wrong, you just like to pick what you consider content and not, makes the patch look worse because it doesn't have content that YOU consider content.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You've really proven nothing wrong, you just like to pick what you consider content and not, makes the patch look worse because it doesn't have content that YOU consider content.
    I have though, I literally listed everything that's content from each patch. You want to count things that aren't content like Corruption. Again that's on you, I've proven it, you refuse to accept it. I'm not picking anything, it's right there on every single set of patch notes and I took it right from there. Get over yourself and get good kid
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I have though, I literally listed everything that's content from each patch. You want to count things that aren't content like Corruption. Again that's on you, I've proven it, you refuse to accept it. I'm not picking anything, it's right there on every single set of patch notes and I took it right from there. Get over yourself and get good kid
    For one thing you mention a multi-week quest chain to get your mech mount ignore the multi-week chain to get the bug mount. You over play the amount of rares in 8.2 that drop things and downplay the amount that drop things in 8.3.

    There's at least 4 mounts in Vale alone, at least 2 in Ul'dum, another added to vul'dun.

    And many more things. but you downplay it all. Maybe it's you who needs to "get over yourself and get good kid"

  13. #113
    Mechagnome Xosimos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sacoridia
    Posts
    638
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokenuf View Post
    When it's ready. Release it in 2021 if it needs to be. But I don't want another failed expansion.
    This^

    /10char
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfadin View Post
    We already know its before Blizzcon so its gonna be September at the latest.
    No way. This is quite impossible and September was even incredibly unlikely before the Western Corona outbreak. They might even cancel Blizzcon.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    When it's done?

    ...is that too much? It is, isn't it?
    Can't do that anymore. The shareholders want to see results ASAP!!!!

    The shareholders are even more impatient than the actual gamers. And, unlike the gamers, the shareholders really can't be told "it's done when it's done" because then they sell their shares, and nobody wants that.

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Late October. Enough time for a good beta but not too far away.
    its cute that people think sl is coming out in 2020

  17. #117
    Immortal FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Tomorrow. I want a new login screen.
    Login screen?

    I haven't seen that for several years now. Since Cata or MoP.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

  18. #118
    The Patient sykretts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Hell, apparently
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Wc III reforged, cyberpunk 2077, ff viir, need I continue? And all those had flat out release dates, not just release on or befores (aside from wc)
    Of those, only WC 3 Reforged had a pre-purchase linked to a calendar year release date, and it delivered in that calendar year.
    The rest of those games had projected release dates without pre-purchases. That was the whole point of my post. Obviously it went over your head, not once, but twice.
    Games with a Pre-order/Pre-purchase that advertise a calendar year are obligated to deliver some version of the product in that calendar year. That's how it's always been, and that's how it's always going to be. Inb4 you miss the point again and list a few more names that have nothing to do with anything.

  19. #119
    I want SL to be released next year.

    Primarily because of my guilds situation and well, secondarily, because if they rush it out this year around august which some in certain circles are predicting, then I'm pretty sure we're going to be looking at another WoD/BFA.

  20. #120
    Not any time soon, so in 2 years prolly..I hate new resets...All the alts that needs to be lvl'd...new RNG bullshit grinds, and bad class design.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •